Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]

Go down 
+7
Titanium
Not
Cays
Dingorok
Drippy
Stags
Harlem
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Empty
PostSubject: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 4:05 pm

It's the middle of leaf-bare and in each clan, cats with growling bellies grow crosser and more hopeless everyday. There are potential disputes on the horizon and dreams of claiming other territories.

On a cold, blizzard-y day, a young kit wanders out of the safety of camp and somehow ends up in neighboring territory. The clan whose territory it is, finds the kit and immediately takes them in and just barely manages to save their life. All traces of their birthclan's scent are erased by the snow. The kit is taken in and made apart of the clan.

During the next gathering, a young apprentice is talking a little too freely about the events of the clan. A cat overhears and is interested in the story, connecting it with their clan's missing kit. After the gathering, the warrior/apprentice who heard immediately goes to tell the clan leader. Similar to what happened in the books, clan #2 sends a patrol to clan #1 to demand they return the kit to them, calling them kit thieves. Clan #1 refuses (since everyone wants more cats in the winter, unless they don't want more mouths to feed...) and tensions arise between the two clans. Whether or not a fight breaks out is up to whoever is involved, but there would be lingering tensions and disdain between the couple of clans and a ton of personal conflict for the growing kit who is at the core of the issue.

Needed:

-2 clans, could be any of them with a shared border
-Our main child, the kit
-Rescuing patrol (who has some reason to be out during a horrible blizzard)
-Adoptive family for kitter to give them a reason to love their adoptive clan
-Blabbery apprentice
-Eavesdropping warrior/apprentice
-Someone's approval and/or interest in this

This concept is super flexible in how it goes down, so it could pretty much go where ever and would create something for the main character involved, and also for whatever clans were involved.

Last edited by Ripped on Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 pm

this is such a cool plot! if this gets approved i'd love to play the adopted kit.

Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 11:41 pm

I fight for the recieving clan to be skyclan because i want a reason for echo to thrive

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:05 am

buddy chum
make it one of Sharptooth's children
she will literally start a war if one of her special snowflakes goes missing for more than 3 hours

EDIT
also Minty will probs become a grownup soon so she could totes adopt Sharp's child except she'll never give it back

Dingorok

Characters : [T]oadleap | [A]shpaw | [S]toatpaw | [C]obwebkit | [P]umakit
Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit
Number of posts : 376

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:17 am

I like the idea. Depending on the clans, I might be able to volunteer one of my cats if needed. Toadpaw of ThunderClan would be a great blabbermouth if ThunderClan were the receiving clan. Ashpaw of RiverClan would be a good tattletale to her mother, Ivystar, if the kit were from RiverClan.

I don't know the policies of other clans, but ThunderClan's policy for taking in kits is very clearly defined in Daily ThunderClan Life. I guess ThunderClan might not be so great as a receiving clan, as they take in all kits unless they know the origin parents, in which case, Blizzardstar would try to give back the kit, so there would be no tension there. The only possibility for ThunderClan to be the recipient would be if Blizzardstar retired/ died (not likely to happen so soon) or for one of the parents to be ThunderClan and the other parent to be from the origin clan. This would be interesting; maybe a forbidden romance could be revealed this way?

We would really need to know the policy of the receiving clan.

As for the kit, the kit would have to either be too young to know their origin clan, or would need to get amnesia.

CLICK HERE- Romance/fighting plot looking for toms of any clans!

Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Y7g3q6fuTensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Russian-blue-catTensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:28 am

Oh boy, I'm so glad some people are interested in this!

I like the idea of Ashpaw telling Ivystar. I could see Ivy marching to battle to take back their kit. We would just need a clan that would refuse to give it up.

And yes, Blizzardstar would not be an ideal candidate for this situation, unless her clan was the one that lost the kit. There is a possibility this could be a Thunderclan/Shadowclan thing. But, it could also go Shadowclan/Skyclan, Riverclan/Windclan, or Thunderclan/Riverclan. The possibilities are fairly open because most of the leaders would want to get their kit back. The problem would be having a leader who would not be willing to give up the kit.

It could be an added element that the kit becomes an apprentice before being found out, and they are dragged back to their birthclan before deciding to go back to the only clan they had truly known (adoptive clan) and then having it deemed by birthclan they were stolen back and thus starting the battle.

And with the fact they got near death, losing a bit of memory would not be impossible. They could get really sick and disoriented before being brought back.

There is a lot to be done here for sure :) and of course... this is just a thought haha I have no power to make it happen. It would certainly be fun to do/watch.

Forbidden romance involvement would be too close to book canon plot for me to be comfortable (i.e Storm/Feather)
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

Clan/Rank : [T]TC-young warrior | [A]RC-apprentice | [S]ShC-apprentice | [C]Loner-kit

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:35 am

I could see Stoatkit->paw of ShadowClan being a tattletale, too, if the kit's from ShadowClan. I would have offered Stoatkit as the adoptee, but I already signed up for his apprentice naming.

I guess the kit might even have a name change, if it's a case of amnesia.

We need some leaders to weigh in on their kit policies.

Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Y7g3q6fuTensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Russian-blue-catTensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Shutterstock_138013388-300x300Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Grey-Ragamuffin-Kitten-Sitting-Garden

Toadleap's IC: #6600ff | Ashpaw's IC: #00cc66 | Stoatpaw's IC: #cc0000 | Cobwebkit's IC: #ffcc00
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:39 am

what would be nifty too is if one of the leaders had just lost one of their kits/kin (they all have decent sized families in the clan)

then, regardless of the policy, they just decided that this kit was meant for them to take care of and starclan had sent them to be taken care of by said leader. it would up the stakes for adoptive clan there
Back to top Go down
Dingorok

Dingorok

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:42 am

Ivystar of RiverClan lost her adopted daughter Thistleblaze recently (an adult cat, yes, but a beloved one), so hmm, I could see that working out as the strange kit being seen as an almost reincarnation of Thistleblaze, if it's a she-cat. Pikachu's busy these days, though.

Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 5:51 pm

I can offer up Featherkit when he is born if its a Thunderclan kit needed (beware of mama sharptooth XD)

This plot is very interesting though, it'd be awesome to see it play out.

Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:22 pm

i think it'd be cool to see it as thunderclan/riverclan. i think tensions between those two clans are already rising, so this would make it even worse. y'know, for the drama and the angst.

as before mentioned, if we do end up using thunderclan as a clan involved, i'm always willing to offer up wisteriakit as the adopted kit, and as also before mentioned, sharptooth is gonna activate full mama bear mode.

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Personally, I would be willing for Flickerkit (Sharptooth's daughter) to get lost in Skyclan territory(or others) and then have Sharptooth attack the receiving clan like she was a part of Lionclan or Tigerclan. I like the idea of Riverclan being the adopting clan.

Last edited by Jadewings93 on Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:24 pm

Mama Sharptooth would go nuts if her son got lost....
I guess I could offer Dappledkit?

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1863

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:27 pm

s k y c l a n r e c i e v i n g

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 7:12 pm

I'm cool with ivy being the kit-stealing nazi.

she would fight to bring an rc kit home. she is anger

this could be an interesting plot. i aproof
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]   Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tensions [Mini-Plot Suggestion/Just an idea]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next