Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskpaw's Assessment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Duskpaw's Assessment Empty
PostSubject: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptyMon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 pm

Another of his apprentices was getting ready to be a warrior and Jaystream couldn't be happier. Vixenpaw was almost ready for her warrior ceremony and now Duskpaw was ready to do the last steps before becoming a warrior. He left the warrior den and picked up one mouse for his apprentice and sat down in front of the entrance waiting for the young tom to come. He told him the night before that today, in the morning, he would have to do his assessment so the tall tom waited patiently, flicking his tail from one side to another.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Duskpaw's Assessment Signat14

Last edited by Jay Bird on Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:00 pm

Duskpaw woke with a small stretch before he quickly exited the apprentice den and made his way over to his mentor Jaystream. Eagerly he was excited for his assessment.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:11 pm

"Good morning, Duskpaw. We're leaving right now so please, follow me." The warrior stood up and left the camp, already knowing where they should go. He had been planning his assessment for a few days so the apprentice would have the chance to catch both fish and land prey if he wanted to.

After some time walking, Jaystream stopped in front of the shore of the river and he looked back at the younger tom. "Your assessment will be catching four pieces of prey and one of them must be different from fish. I'll be watching you hidden and you have to bring every prey you catch here. You have until the sun is right over our heads. Good luck." The deputy left his side and he jumped over a rock that was quite hidden among some reeds. He laid down there and waited for his apprentice to start.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:06 pm

Duskpaw blinked and nodded slowly the brown tom padded off sniffing for something besides a fish first. His soon caught the scent of a vole and followed the smell coming to a stop as he spotted the prey.Crouching he moved in closer before he leapt but something scared the vole off and Duskpaw skidded catching himself before he face planted. His brown dad's flicked as he heard the movement again. That's when hid golden eyes spotted the flash of reddish orange in the bush before the predator broke into his few before him stood a fox.

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan

Last edited by Lilacwish on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15132

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:06 pm

The member 'Lilacwish' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Duskpaw's Assessment Mistpe10
Duskpaw's Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:27 pm

OOC: Oops. That was really bad luck :/ Well, I guess that your assessment will be a battle instead. Remember that you must choose the predator and roleplay as it. If you want me to roleplay, just tell me ;) I will edit this post later after you edit yours with the appearance of the predator.

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 3:29 pm

Ooc ok so wait I have to do the predator.....i don't much want to do the predator XD um I'll go edit my previous post then real quick.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm

OOC: Oops. That was really bad luck :/ Well, I guess that your assessment will be a battle instead. Remember that you must choose the predator and roleplay as it. If you want me to roleplay, just tell me ;) I will edit this post later after you edit yours with the appearance of the predator. I wanted to edit my previous post but if I do, then I can't use the effect dice :/

Jaystream saw the approaching danger and he let his hidden spot to jump between the predator and the apprentice, hissing. The fiery fox, who was hoping to reach the younger cat, dove his head toward the older tom and bit his front paw. The warrior yowled in pain feeling those fangs entering into his flesh but he wasn't going down so easily. Hopefully, the fox wasn't strong enough to break any bones so the tom took the opportunity to free himself and jump over his head, attacking the big animal with unsheathed claws as he clung to his forehead. "Come on, Duskpaw! We have to run out this fox away from the camp or the clan could be in danger." He yowled to his apprentice.

Fox used Iron Bite on Jaystream, dealing 30 damage and costing 20 stamina.
Jaystream used Leap-and-Hold on Fox, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina. Fox is stunned for two turns.

Jaystream
70/100 HP
270/280 SP

Fox
86/90 HP
260/280 SP

Last edited by Jay Bird on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15132

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:28 pm

The member 'Jay Bird' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

Duskpaw's Assessment Mistpe10
Duskpaw's Assessment Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

Ok))

Duskpaw brown fur bushed up as he unsheathed his claws forcing himself put of his somewhat shocked stupor. "I'm coming this beast won't get to far"Duskpaw mewed somewhat confidently. He moved forward and swiped an unsheathed paw at the fox.

Duskpaw used Front Paw Strike dealing 6 damage and losing 10 sp
Duskpaw:
20/20
70/80

Fox:
80/90
260/280

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 4:55 pm

The fox growled angrily trying to get rid of the large on his face. Jaystream dug his claws deeper, aiming to do more damage and in that way, the predator would escape from them. He sliced its face with his claws so the fox would be distracted from his apprentice. He couldn't let it harm him.

Jaystream keeps using Leap-and-Hold, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina. Fox is stunned for one turn.

Jaystream
70/100 HP
260/280 SP

Fox
66/90 HP
260/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 5:03 pm

Duskpaw took a step back before using the chance he could and slid under the fox raking his claws at the red beast's belly. After doing so the aporentice quickly scrambled from under the fox.

Duskpaw used Belly Rake dealing 7 damage and using 10 sp

Duskpaw
20/20
60/80

Fox
59/90
260/280

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:12 pm

The warrior finally couldn't hold on any longer so he jumped off landing on his four paws. However, Jaystream knew that he had to end this quick and chase away the predator. Rearing up on his hind legs, the tall cat sliced the face of the fox, giving disgusting wounds. The hurt predator cry in pain and, too weakened by the attacks of the two cats, he ran away from the Riverclan cats.

The deputy breathed heavily by the emotion of the fight. Now, he could feel better the pain on his leg that was hidden by the adrenaline running through his veins. The tom watched back at his apprentice, making sure he was okay. "That was... brave, Duskpaw... You don't need an assessment to prove.... that you're ready to be a warrior. If you were capable to fight like that then...
you should be one in no time."
He looked at his wounds a bit concerned. "I think... we should go back to the camp. I don't want this wounds to get infected or something worse."

Jaystream used Upright front paws on Fox, dealing 16 damage and costing 20 stamina. Fox is no longer stunned.

Jaystream
70/100 HP
240/280 SP

Fox
43/90 HP
260/280 SP

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 9:18 pm

Duskpaw watched the fox run off before he looked to his mentor smiling at his pause before he took notice of his leg wound"we should get back to camp....you should have the medicine cat take a look at that"The dusky brown tom mewed concerned for his mentor.

So end topic? Also could you start his moonstone journey ?))

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment EmptySun Dec 03, 2017 12:50 pm

OOC: Fill the template here and I'll post your Moonstone Journey ;) Also, yes, this is the end of the topic.

IC:
The tom nodded to his apprentice words. "Yes... last time I avoided the medicine den for too long Cloudstone give a warning and I don't want him to get mad at me. Let's go home after I recover I will guide you to the Moonstone so you can speak with Starclan before becoming a warrior, okay?" With that being said, the mentor started his way back to camp, trying to contain the pain of his wounds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duskpaw's Assessment   Duskpaw's Assessment Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskpaw's Assessment
Page 1 of 1