Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Duskpaws MCA app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 23:16

Cat Name: Duskpaw

Clan: Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat: To heal the sick and the wounded, not to mention find cures and to only help healing another clans cats if absolutely necessary, (I.E. Cinderpelt with Whitethroat and littlecloud) and to interpret signs from Starclan through dreams or other signs in the waking world unless the sign is meant for his or herself. (E.G: Cinderpelt again) . Another duty of a medicine cat is to settle clan feuds if possible and to aid the leader with their judgement etc.  He or she will regularly check up on herb storage levels and the health of the clan, most commonly kits, queens, and elders.

What you would do with this position: Treat it with respect, do not take a mate with another cat in or out of the clan, be active like always also understand the cats as well as possible, treating the clan as if they were a family member or kit, and to use ability to speak with Starclan to try to help with the clans troubles.

Why you think you deserve this position: I am pretty good with herbs ((well I have a list for that;u;)), I am quite active myself, and feel I am responsible enough to take on this role.

Recommendations: Honey, Pikachu, Crys, Tide

Last edited by Grey on Mon 25 May 2015 - 20:34; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 23:18

I recommend!

Anonymous

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptySat 23 May 2015 - 23:32

I recommend
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 0:39

I do not recommend
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 20:00

Duskpaws MCA app Screen10
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app EmptyMon 25 May 2015 - 20:30

Lol three people applied (including meeee) Recommended

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Duskpaws MCA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duskpaws MCA app   Duskpaws MCA app Empty

Back to top Go down

Duskpaws MCA app
Page 1 of 1