Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Can We Patrol? {Open}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

Can We Patrol? {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 16:51

Lakepaw bounded out of the apprentice's den with a burst of energy before pausing to look for any of his gathered clanmates. There weren't any gathering of cats signaling a patrol anywhere. Groaning with disappointment, he roamed around camp for a couple moments, hoping that maybe any second somecat would form a patrol, but when that didn't happen, he marched himself up to the camp entrance and plopped himself down. Well if nobody will start a patrol, then I guess I'll have to. He huffed to himself in annoyance, though really he was nervous to start a patrol. Would the other warriors be mad at him for initiating a patrol when that was usually their job? Would they assign him apprentice duties for it? Or would they be okay with it? Shrugging away the worry, he told himself it'd be fine as he anxiously waited for one of his clanmates to join him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Can We Patrol? {Open} Sign_s13
Can We Patrol? {Open} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 17:12

Duckpaw's brown head lifted up from her brown paws, and she silently scanned the camp with her sharp green eyes after she heard a cat burst out of the apprentices' den. It must be another apprentice, then. Even though she didn't want to leave the nice, quiet, relaxing spot that she had found to spend some time by herself, the RiverClan apprentice figured that the Clan had to be fed some sort of way. It certainly wouldn't get prey if all of the apprentices were lazy and sat around like she was doing. Reluctantly, and despite her wishes of staying there and quite possibly falling asleep, Duckpaw rose from where she had been laying and padded over to Lakepaw with a small, calm smile, which was practically the facial expression she always wore unless she had a neutral expression.
"Hi, Lakepaw," She began, flicking her tail in greeting, "Do you mind if I join you?"

Back to top Go down
Willow

Willow

Characters : Stoneface of RC | Nightpaw of ShC | Softpaw of TC | Frostpaw of RC | Coyotekit of WC
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 336

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 21:27

Stonepaw, his slumber disturbed by a denmate noisily exiting the apprentices' den, got up from where he had slept and stretched his limbs. The grey tom watched as another denmate rose to her paws and padded softly over the mossy floor, crossing the camp toward Lakepaw who had seated himself by the camp entrance. I wonder if these two want to be alone. If not, perhaps they'll let me go hunting too, the shy young apprentice nervously wondered as he approached Lakepaw and Duckpaw. Please, StarClan, don't let me be awkward! Clearing his throat with a hard swallow, he somewhat timidly spoke up from behind Duckpaw, "Are you guys going hunting? C-could I come too?"

Stoneface, Newly Appointed Warrior of RiverClan (40HP|120SP)
Shy dark grey tomcat with pale yellow eyes

Nightpaw, Apprentice of ShadowClan (20HP|80SP)
Fierce black she-cat with bright blue eyes

Josie, Loner, formerly of Twolegplace (20HP|60SP)
Kind pure-bred Himalayan she-cat
#ff9999

Frostpaw, Apprentice of RiverClan (20HP|80SP)
Gentle silver-and-white she-cat with warm, yellowish green eyes
#33ccff

Coyotekit, Kit of WindClan (5HP|20SP)
Quiet light brown tabby she-cat with faded markings and yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptySun 3 Dec 2017 - 16:26

(bump, a warrior would be nice ;))

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Can We Patrol? {Open} Sign_s13
Can We Patrol? {Open} Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 18:16

Snailbelly was asleep, as was normal for him, but the ruckus of apprentices woke him up. Blearily, he blinked away sleep and got up to see what the commotion was. "What is all this about...?" he yawned.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Tiger_Lily

Tiger_Lily

Characters : {V}ixenstep {S}himmerpaw {So}otpaw {B}uzzardpaw {D}ovepaw
Clan/Rank : {V}RiverClan Young Warrior {S}SkyClan Apprentice {So}ShadowClan Apprentice {B}SkyClan Apprentice {D}ThunderClan Apprentice
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 393

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} EmptySun 10 Dec 2017 - 9:45

Ooc: Can there be two warriors? Vixen needs some sibling bonding. Plus Stonepaw's there too, so...

Vixenstep was up early. All the new responsibilities... Plus the recent fox incident... It was hard to sleep. She wasn't really tired, just not too fresh. Suddenly, she heard her brother, Lakepaw, call for a patrol. She began to walk over, seeing first Duckpaw join and then Stonepaw. Lakepaw and Stonepaw both in the same patrol? A chance to bond with both her beloved brother and her crush? It was like a dream come true. "Uh... Hi, Lakepaw! Can I... can I join your patrol?" she asked hesitantly.

Art By Jay Bird
Vixenstep (RiverClan Young Warrior)
[Shimmerpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Sootpaw (ShadowClan apprentice)
Buzzardpaw (SkyClan apprentice)
Dovepaw (ThunderClan apprentice)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can We Patrol? {Open}   Can We Patrol? {Open} Empty

Back to top Go down

Can We Patrol? {Open}