Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blooming love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 13:00

The spotted tom entered the camp when the dusk started. He left the pair of squirrels he caught in the fresh-kill pile and then he looked around, looking for the dusky fur of a she-cat he knew pretty well. Today was the day. He had been planning this for a long time and after some moons, he finally made up his mind. Foxhunter loved Duskflower. She understood him... she accepted him just like he was. Even if his first love would always be Cloverleaf, he now knew that she wanted him to move on and live happily in Skyclan. And his happiness could only be found on Duskflower.

The warrior approached the she-cat with his usual serious expression. Dude... what are you doing? Try to be gentler, kinder... If you keep that expressionless face she would never believe that you love her... He thought to himself. When she finally noticed him, the tom did that unusual honest smile that just a few cats had seen. "Hello, Duskflower." He greeted with his tail flicking a bit excited. "I know is getting late and maybe you must be tired but... would you mind accompanying me? I want to show you something."

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptySat 25 Nov 2017 - 13:30

Duskflower had been visiting the kits that afternoon and was just making her way back to sitting down. She laid just outside the warriors den when she saw Foxhunter come her direction. A small smile pulled at her maw and she smiled"hey Fox"She purred smiling."sure and I'm not tired at all"She mewed getting to her paws.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyTue 28 Nov 2017 - 12:49

The tom smiled gladly. "Thank you." He mewed walking to the exit of the camp with the she-cat following him. This had to be perfect... he wanted to be perfect for Duskflower after all she had done for him in the clan.

For a moment, he remained quiet, just enjoying the silent walking with the dusky-furred she-cat and the moon illuminating the trees surrounding them. The nights were getting colder as the leafbare continued but he didn't mind the cold too much. When he lived in the mountains, Foxhunter had to bare colder and harsher weathers. However, the she-cat wasn't like him. He looked at her, a bit worried that might be cold. "Are you okay? I mean, is cold out here and I don't want you to catch any disease because of me." He said with slightly concerned eyes.

Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyThu 7 Dec 2017 - 6:13

Duskflower followed quietly smiling some as they walked out of camp. Her Sark tail tip flicking back and forth. She enjoyed their walk her gaze looking yo the moon for a moment her fire just slightly bushed out to keep the cold from affecting her too much"yeah I'm fine it's not that cold"She mewrd smiling some.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptySat 9 Dec 2017 - 5:51

The tom nodded quietly but kept one of his green eyes on the other she-cat, making sure she was not shivering. The two cats walked through the snowy paths of Skyclan until they finally reached their destination.

The clear water of the moonlit creek shone beautifully with the moonlight showing to both warriors a stunning night landscape view. A few days ago, Foxhunter noticed how pretty it was when he arrived late after a border patrol and when he saw the reflection of the creek... he could only think in one she-cat. He looked at the river with bright eyes, admiring this amazing night. "Is beautiful, isn't it?In the mountains, we never had places like this but now that I live here... I can't help being amazed by all the amazing stuff in Skyclan." He purred with a serious and emotionless face but with a voice that showed his happiness. Foxhunter turned his sight back to Duskflower and smirked a bit. "And is all thanks to Rippedsky... and you. I wanted to thank you, Duskflower. You gave me the courage to be part of this... to be part of this wonderful clan. If it weren't for you, I would never see this beautiful place by your side. Thank you."

Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyWed 13 Dec 2017 - 18:34

Duskflower had followed after him quietly and blinked as they came to the moonlit creek. She had never been there before so when she seen it she held her breathe in awe at the beauty of it."yeah it is beautiful Foxhunter"Duskflower purred her eyes sparkling as she looked back at him."oh...i..um I'm sure it wasn't just because of me"She mewed her gaze looked to down then to him.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyThu 14 Dec 2017 - 9:39

The tom blushed slightly when the she-cat saw him back with those yellowish eyes that reflected the moonlight just like the Moonlit Creek did. The former tribe cat turned his sight away, trying to not show many emotions because he felt vulnerable by her side. It was like those golden eyes could see through his soul and that made him scared but also... happy in some way. "It was thanks to you. You make me change... you make wanna stay here because now I see that I find a place that I want to protect... clanmates that I want to help and..." The spotted tom gulped for a second and then sighed, finally finding the courage he needed for his confession. His long tail touched hers gently as he glanced at her with bright green eyes. "... a she-cat that I want to love and cherish. I love you, Duskflower. You're beautiful, kind and understanding, no matter my true origins. I want to be an important part of your life and take care of you until my last breath." The tom wrapped his tail around hers and smiled, blushing, expecting her answer to his confession. He really wished that Duskflower would accept him...

Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptySat 16 Dec 2017 - 14:54

Duskflower seemed to blinked and her ears lowered slightly in a more blush like way."I... i love you too Foxhunter."She said softly picking her ears letting him wrap his tail around hers. She moved closer to him.she purred quietly and nuzzled him quietly.

Sunrose

Sunrose

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 6:57

Bump

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:31

The warrior couldn't help smiling brightly when the she-cat nuzzled him so lovingly. He purred and licked her forehead blushing slightly. It had been so long since he last did this with somebody but somehow... it felt different with Duskflower. Cloverleaf, if you can hear me, please know that I'm doing this because you always said that you wanted me to be happy and I'm happy with Duskflower. I love you but now I love her too. Please, forgive me if I make you feel sad... He thought before looking at the she-cat's yellow eyes. He put one of his paws over hers and wrapped her tail tightly.

"You made me the happiest cat in all the clans, Duskflower. Will you be my mate? I know I can't be the most expressive cat or the most romantic but I promise that I would never betray you and that I'll be by your side whenever you need me." The spotted tom touched her nose gently, closing his eyes so he could enjoy her warmth. His feelings and thoughts were honest and Foxhunter would make sure that his love would see that every day if she accepted him as her mate.

Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyMon 18 Dec 2017 - 7:39

"Yes....yes I'll be your mate foxhunter"Duskflower purred looking to him. She smiled her eyes bright with happiness."I will do the same for you. "She purred.

Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Pisces Dragon

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love EmptyTue 19 Dec 2017 - 19:55

The spotted tom licked her cheek, murmuring some last words. "Thank you." Foxhunter pressed his short fur against hers, embracing her body with his tail as he dipped his head into her fur, lovingly. The former tribe cat closed his eyes, remembering every moment he had in the clan and how lucky and thankful he was for meeting Duskflower in his most hopeless moment. She was there when he needed someone to talk... someone that could believe in him.

The she-cat gave him the courage he needed to move on, leave the past behind but without forgetting and start a new life. Duskflower gave him the opportunity... and he took it, even if that meant that now he didn't love just one she-cat. Though his feelings toward his former mate would remain until his death, Foxhunter's love for Duskflower was true too and... it was more plentiful in some way. He didn't feel just a simple attraction for the she-cat. No... what he felt for her was a more mature feeling that allowed him to see her not only as a lover but as his best friend too. The warrior trusted in her with all his heart and he would anything to protect her.

Keeping those thoughts in mind, Foxhunter turned his sight to the Moonlit Creek and admired the view with his new mate. This was really a beautiful night.

Blooming love Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blooming love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooming love   Blooming love Empty

Back to top Go down

Blooming love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory :: Moonlit Creek-