Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Date?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

First Date? Empty
PostSubject: First Date?   First Date? EmptyWed Nov 15, 2017 8:20 pm

The night showed as usual, with icy wind shaking the pelts of the Shadowclan cats that were walking and talking together. Firestone was one of them but he wasn't having a chat with any cat from the clan like he usually did. Instead, he was walking around nervously trying to figure out what was he going to say. Why was he so nervous about a she-cat? He always had been flirty and over-confident but with Violetshine... it was different. He could feel his heart beating faster every time he saw her. Was this what other called love or a crush? He wasn't quite sure. But, what was certain was that he wanted to spend more time with her.

The warrior sighed, exasperated by his cowardly attitude and finally decided to move forward searching for the black and white she-cat. He soon found her and approached her, greeting her with a waving tail behind him. "Good evening, Violetshine! How are you doing now that you're a warrior? I hope you don't feel too burdened with all the duties we have to do." He purred trying to start a conversation so he could later ask her to go out alone on a patrol maybe. Talking with her was the only way he could make up his mind and be sure about his feelings.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
First Date? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

First Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date?   First Date? EmptyFri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 pm

Violetshine had been arranging the freshkill pile with the sort of mindless determination that came from being quiet sleepy as she'd awoken as the sun had finally set. The icy winds failed to cut into her fluffy coat, so she was quite toasty and tired as she manually organised the mess that last morning's hunting patrol did. It was inevitable that the apprentices goofed up, the ShadowClan life cycle of waking at night and sleeping during the day was difficult for some of the younger ones to transition too, however sloppy work was still sloppy work.

So focused on her task, she was surprised when she heard a voice call out to her. A part of her panicked, she hated being the target of a one on one conversation. Usually she felt dumb, like she had nothing to contribute and said little, making others think she was aloof or cold. She was half ready to blow them off with a simply gesturing at the pile to make it clear she was busy, but when she saw the shock of ginger fur and bright eyes, her fears dissipated.

"Evening, Firestone." She greeted back, before actually processing his question to respond in turn. "No, I'm doing well. I enjoy the independence, it's nice not needing a mentor to hunt with..."

She wanted to add more, say something. She didn't want him to think she didn't like his company, he was one of the only friends she had these days.

"I wouldn't mind hunting with you though, even if you're a little noisy." She teased, her voice finally coming out a little more steady and her hidden playful side taking form.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

First Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date?   First Date? EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 5:43 pm

The tom sat down in front of her, his tail waving happily as he heard her response. She wasn't like the other she-cats... some cats saw her as antisocial but the tom didn't think so. He actually believed that Violetshine was honest and funny when she wanted to. "I have to agree with you. More independence is great but I sometimes miss hunting with my father like in the old times..." Since Flamestrike's retirement, he couldn't hunt with him anymore. The warrior missed their father-and-son talks but that didn't mean he had to stop his usual duties and forget about his friends, like Violetshine.

Firestone smirked with a slight blush on his face when the she-cat talked again. The flame-coloured tom smiled flirtily as he raised up a chest with an obviously fake embarrassed expression. "Me? Noisy? I guess you might be confused. I'm the quietest warrior in all the forest!" He mewed sarcastically before standing up. He bowed his head like he would do with a leader and winked at her, teasingly. "What about if I invite you in this lovely to hunt together so I can prove that I can be silent just for you?" He purred with a flirty tone.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
First Date? Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Date?   First Date? Empty

Back to top Go down

First Date?
Page 1 of 1