Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A play-date for the kits!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

A play-date for the kits! Empty
PostSubject: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyThu 7 Aug 2014 - 23:56

Wildkit, a golden tabby, gazed around the Nursery. The she-kit was bored, until she felt the urge to play. I wish I was an apprentice already... no, even better: a warrior! Wildkit thought, as she jolted out of the Nursery. I'll be the best warrior ThunderClan has ever seen! Looking around, Wildkit set her gaze on a twig. Without hesitating, the she-kit crouched low, stalking towards the twig, playfully flicking her tail around. When she stalked close enough, Wildkit leaped, pouncing onto the twig and battering it with unsheathed tiny claws. "Take that!" Wildkit mewed, finally stopping her scratches. This would be more fun with a Clanmate! she thought, settling down beside the twig she had fought and gazed among the Clan.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 0:29

Bravekit bounded around outside of the nursery, leaping after a wild butterfly attempting to catch it. Her eyes gleamed with curistory and sparked as they seemed to be craving for some sort of adventure. As she had got close to the butterfly she let out a playful his imagining it as something else, like a warrior or something. Bunching up her muscles she lept in to the air slamming her paws onto it. "Ha! i got you this time!" The brown she-kit said her whiskers twitching a bit as she opened her paws back up to look and study at the strange thing she never saw before. Surprisingly the butterfly managed not to get squished and flied away infront of Bravekits eyes.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 0:48

Wildkit's grey eyes gazed around until she found her denmate, Bravekit. Catching a butterfly, eh? A soft purr rumbled in Wildkit's throat, as she felt amused watching the she-kit catch the butterfly. As Bravekit was distracted with this butterfly, Wildkit sat up, crouched once again and stalked towards the kit. Slowly crawling behind the kit's gaze, Wildkit pounced onto Bravekit's tail. "Got your tail!" Wildkit squealed in excitement. Holding Bravekit's tail down, Wildkit playfully nipped it.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 1:15

Bravekit tilted her head wondering where the colorful little thing could of vanished off too. Giving a few glanced around the sky alert for the bright orange butterfly, the brown she-kit sighed about to give up until something leaped on her tail. Leaping up in surprise she squeaked, whiping her head over. "Oh! It's just you wildkit." The she-kit mewed .
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 5:46

Goldenpaw smiled as she watched the kits from a distance. The warrior-aged apprentice padded over. "Hi, mind if I join?" She asked, remembering back to when she was a kit.

A play-date for the kits! Image13

A play-date for the kits! Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Characters : Copperpaw, Shadepaw
Scorpio Pig
Number of posts : 1182

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 16:32

"Can I play?" Rosekit asked
Back to top Go down
http://mcocrpg.forumotion.co.uk/
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 18:17

Wildkit looked at Bravekit, acknowledging her mew. "Hey, Bravekit!" Thinking, Wildkit thought of a game. "Wanna' play a game?" the she-kit squealed, excitement touching her mew. Suddenly, Goldenpaw and Rosekit requested to join. "Okay! It'll be more fun with more cats," she squealed in delight. Wildkit shook away her other game, and started thinking of another to involve these cats. Moss-ball? Warriors..? Wildkit thought deeply. The she-kit then looked at Goldenpaw. She thought that the apprentice would know better games, judging by her age with experience. "What do you think would be a good game?" Wildkit asked. She looked at Bravekit and Rosekit too, thinking that they might also have a good game in mind.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 18:45

"The only game I have really played was hide and seek." Rosekit admitted

((Im getting ahead of myself I starte to put Rosepaw))
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 19:05

OOC: Haha, that's ok ^-^"

IC: Wildkit looked at Rosekit. I could use some stealth! "Great idea! We could play hide-and-seek, then!" Wildkit set her gaze on Bravekit, and then Goldenpaw. "Do you agree, or maybe a different game?" she asked the two cats, wanting to have a fair decision than an argument.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptySun 10 Aug 2014 - 20:32

Rosekit waited for a reply from the other kit.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014 - 6:46

Lightningpaw strode into camp after hunting. Hmm, lets see..what can I do? The tom looked toward the nursery, and saw kits playing. He trotted up and twitched his whiskers. "Hey! What are you playing?" he purred. Lightningpaw glanced at Goldenpaw. "Hi," he meowed.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014 - 16:05

"Hide and seek." Rosekit said in response to the apprentice
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyMon 11 Aug 2014 - 20:14

He nodded and smiled. hide and seek was fun, he had to admit.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Spottedleaf

Scorpio Pig

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! EmptyTue 12 Aug 2014 - 17:34

"Do you want to play?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A play-date for the kits!   A play-date for the kits! Empty

Back to top Go down

A play-date for the kits!
Page 1 of 1