Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]

Go down 
+8
Winterpaw
Icee
Inky Pawprints
Holly
RainyHeart
Drippy
AirJordanz
Ash
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] Empty
PostSubject: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 16:56

Just for clarification, this plot has been Staff Approved~ They asked me to make sure and make it clear that this is just a one-off deal, not a common plot formula to be used and reused. Thanks for reading my fine print!

♦Briars of Gray♦

So basically I had an idea one night while I was listening to music. What if some character had everything set up for them by StarClan- a best friend, a soulmate, future kits, etc.- but they ended up being born in the wrong Clan? The idea was too awesome not to explore, and with a little bit more thought, I got this amazing plot that you- yes, you- can be a part of. So hold tight and listen to my probably-confusing explanation!

The aforementioned cat is named Graykit, an NPC-born SkyClan kit who doesn't seem to fit in. She's dreamy and oblivious, with her head stuck in the clouds, and has trouble paying attention to anyone. When she becomes an apprentice, more problems are apparent: she has trouble grasping simple fighting concepts and instead defends herself in ways the other cats recognize as foreign, she runs super fast instead of fighting head-on, she gives away far too much at Gatherings, and she can't even climb trees. She meets a WindClan apprentice- the tom who was meant to be her soulmate- and falla in love. Her apprenticeship is basically a disaster. Graypaw constantly wonders why she can't do anything right, and feels like she doesn't belong in SkyClan. She wants desperately to be loyal, to be a productive member of her Clan, but it all feels so wrong. Enter Moonstone journey. When she takes the classic pilgrimage to Highstones and talks with a StarClan cat, they seem surprised to see her there and tell her that she is supposed to be in WindClan. They warn her not to take the warrior oaths of loyalty to SkyClan, or else she will be stuck there. With her own personal advice from StarClan, all that remains is the dilemma of breaking it to her Clan... and being accepted in what must become her new home.
♦♦♦

You feeling excited yet? Well, I am- my first ever big official plot with multiple people! There are quite a few positions open, and you want to be involved in some other way, just let me know and we can work something out! Aside from that, here are the roles and the form!

The Mentor: CLOSED
The preferably experienced SkyClan warrior who tries in vain to make Graypaw competent. Their personality can be whatever you want: stern, kind, friendly, exasperated- I'm not picky! I'd prefer for them to have trained at least one other apprentice, not necessarily to warriorhood.
♦Moonlight of SkyClan♦

The Best Friend: CLOSED
The WindClan cat who Graypaw meets at the Gathering and they instantly hit it off, and stay friends when Graypaw joins WindClan. Again, their personality can be whatever, they just have to be friendly enough to buddy up with Gray. Must be around her age, no older than apprentice. They don't have to be created yet, but if they're not I'll need you to have a slot that will be ready to create them soon!
♦Icepaw of WindClan♦

The Soulmate: CLOSED
The WindClan tom that meets Graypaw in the Gathering, and falls in love with her- and she with him. The same rules apply to him as to the Best Friend. You can choose what happens after Graypaw joins, that part's up to you! This is the most important role, so I'll be looking closely, but don't be afraid to apply!
♦Badgerkit of WindClan♦

The StarClan Cat: CLOSED
The formerly WindClan or SkyClan cat who tells Graypaw she's not where she belongs. I'll want this cat's death topic, if they're a character you've had on WCC in the past.
♦Pansyface of SkyClan♦

Good luck, you guys!~

Form:

Destiny awaits!

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~

Last edited by Ash on Fri 17 Nov 2017 - 11:16; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:01

Dandeliondapple can mentor Graypaw! I would love for her to get involved in this plot. She's a hella loyal SkC cat so Graypaw leaving would just be crazy to her.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:08

WIP
Role Wanted: Starclan Cat
Cat Name and Clan: Gingerheart of Windclan (Starclan)
Personality: He's your average Windclanner- Loyal, cunning and friendly, although not too brave or bold in his actions. Ginger tends to be prideful and a touch arrogant, although he's grown smarter over the years, and has grown to be wiser in Starclan.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Ginger, too, felt like he had been born in the wrong place. That's why he left his clan and journeyed to find his sense of purpose.
He returned moons later and renounced his old ways, re-claiming his old clan. Just as he was going to visit, he died.
I think Gingerheart would be good for this role because he would have something in common with Graypaw, and the feeling they were born in the wrong place. I also think it would be nice to have Gingerheart involved in something since he had so little in-RP time while he was alive.
How Active Are You?: I'm on every day, and if I'll always post an inactivity warning at least five days in advance.
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): /
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): The End Of A Story
RP Sample (4-5 lines):
A fluffy tom silently crept through the long grasses, his orange-striped bottlebrush tail twitching ever so slightly. The tom's narrow chest nearly brushed the ground beneath him as he stepped forward once more, his vivid blue and green eyes narrowed in concentration.
The rabbit looked up and Gingerheart stopped, bewildered. What had he done wrong?
He groaned and pounced, his claws outstretched towards his prey. It squeaked at tried to run, but the lithe tom was already on top of it. The white warrior sighed and picked it up, swinging his head back in forth as he searched for a good hiding place while he continued hunting.
The other Starclan warriors didn't approve of Gingerheart's hunting. Every so often they'd approach him and try to argue that Starclan warriors didn't need to hunt.
Gingerheart scoffed as he walked, his tail swinging back and forth behind him. If he didn't keep his skills sharp, he'd be helpless when the Dark Forest attacked again. There was a reason Starclan had suffered so much damage last time.
He wouldn't let that happen this time.
Gingerheart froze and instantly dropped to the ground. He had spotted another rabbit, sitting in the grass mere foxlengths away.
Any Extra Info?:
Nope!

Last edited by Drippy on Thu 16 Nov 2017 - 7:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AirJordanz

AirJordanz

Characters : Twigkit (Tw)
Clan/Rank : TC kit (Tw)
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 573

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:21

WHOOPS did not see the form--

Role Wanted: The Mentor
Cat Name and Clan: Dandeliondapple // SkyClan
Personality: Strong-willed, determined, somewhat narrow-minded. However, she is loyal to her Clan and wants the best for her Clanmates. Can come off as melancholy.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?:
How Active Are You?: I check WCC just about every day and I check the Skype every day. It is easy to contact me if I am late on something.
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): N/A
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): N/A
RP Sample (4-5 lines):

Dandeliondapple breathed in the wretchedly cold air of leafbare. Another day had dawned. She shook her fur and said goodbye to the warmth of the warrior's den. It was time to serve her Clan however she could. A glance to the fresh-kill pile told her that today would hold hunting. So be it, she mused.

Any Extra Info?: I mean Rippedsky is kinda in limbo until the new dep is picked, so right now Dandeliondapple is really worried about her father. Losing Graypaw in addition, to WindClan of all Clans, might earn some resentment for that sweet, sweet angst we all crave.

Kit - ??? - ???
cc6633 - ??? - ???
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:30

Role Wanted: The StarClan Cat
Cat Name and Clan: Pansyface - SkyClan
Personality: Snarky and sarcastic, but kind-hearted.  She is deeply loyal to her clan, and not afraid to tell it like it is.  In life she was adventurous and a bit of a rebel, which led her at one point into a forbidden relationship.  She will have calmed down a bit now that she is in StarClan, though her fun-loving attitude and deep loyalty to SkyClan remains forever intact.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Though Pansy is very loyal to her former clan, she wouldn't want anyone to be stuck in a place where they didn't belong, and her feelings would only be stronger towards the situation because romantic feelings are involved; in life she had always wished that she and her love Bouncepaw could have been born in the same clan.  As such, she would jump at the chance to help right a wrong such as this.
How Active Are You?: Very
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): ----
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): Petals in the Breeze
RP Sample (4-5 lines): Pansyface stalked carefully through the silver-tinged grass of StarClan's hunting grounds, her small white paws barely making a sound as they padded slowly against the soft soil.  The she-cat's murky green eyes were narrowed into concentrated slits, watching intently as her quarry fluttered about on the ground before her, pecking at the gravel beside a stream bed.  With one quick flick of her sleek tail, the deceased SkyClan warrior sprung forward, using the strength inherited from her linage to take the small bird by surprise, and pin it to the ground before it even knew what was happening.  In one quick move it was done, and fresh prey hung between her jaws as Pansyface trotted away, her chin lifted proudly.
Any Extra Info?: I miss my bab, let me use her friend

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6015

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:30

Role Wanted: Best Friend
Cat Name and Clan: Featherpaw (WindClan)
Personality: Patient and understanding, sometimes too much so - kind of a doormat, really
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Featherpaw is a friendly cat, and she's starting to overcome her shyness and make friends. She also kind of feels like a failure at her duties at the moment, so she would probably easily sympathize with Graypaw's plight.
How Active Are You?: I'm online pretty much every day, so... Pretty active, I guess!
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): Yep!
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): N/A
RP Sample (4-5 lines):
(from this topic)
Spoiler:
Any Extra Info?: Well, she's MCA so I'm not sure if she'll fit what you're after, but I thought I'd offer her anyway!

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 17:38

Role Wanted: Mentor
Cat Name and Clan: Moonlight, SkyClan
Personality:
Moonlight has grown to be a respectable warrior within the clan with a loyalty no cat within the clan would even dare to question. She is willing to die for those she loves and the clan without thinking twice.

Since her kithood she has seen Crowstar as her hero and role model, and that hasn’t changed in the slightest. She has a huge respect for her leader and deputy and would follow their instructions and support their choices without making questions (Though clearly favoring the leader’s over the deputy’s if the choices of both happened to clash).

She holds the knowledge of a cat that has gone through many battles and has seen many things in her life. While she’s not exactly good at giving advice, if confronted she will prove to be quite good at holding her ground during a verbal argument for the most part.

She’s quite friendly and open minded with her clanmates, willing to lend a paw if they ever need it. She also takes keeping secrets and her promises quite seriously, and the only way she would ever spill the beans or break a promise would be if the leader or deputy ordered her directly to do so, or if she was convinced it was a risk for her clan and/or loved ones.

She tries really hard to be optimistic most of the time, but the world had forced her heart to harden to some extent, causing her to sometimes become quite pessimistic if things don’t look good. She has learned the hard way that the path of a warrior more often than not leads to pain and loss and won’t hesitate to make that clear to those around her, but even if this is the case, she rarely loses hope of a better tomorrow.

If faced with an opponent in battle, if she thinks the effort could be worth it she will try to convince the opponent to not fight. However, if she decides that would be just wasting her breath, she’s too angry towards the cat in question or they simply aren’t convinced she’ll make her point across with her claws instead without hesitation. After all she had faced in her past she’s no longer afraid of death and consequently she won’t hesitate to attack an opponent stronger than her if needed.

She respects StarClan and while she isn’t a fervent follower of their ancestors, she is willing to fight at their side and defend them through any means necessary just like she would do with her own clan if the need arises. However, if her loyalty was put to the test she would always pick her clan and loved ones over her ancestors.

After not few encounters with dangerous rogues and newcomers causing troubles with the clans, Moonlight has grown weary of those that she doesn't knows, and even more if they don’t come from one of the clans. It isn’t unusual for her to hold suspicions about newcomers and even act somewhat hostile towards them, but if Crowstar accepts them within the clan she’ll do her best to tolerate them and be somewhat friendly. However, once an outsider has earned her respect and proven to be undoubtfully loyal to the clan, they’ll be able to interact with her like any other member of SkyClan.

Why is This Cat Good for the Role?:
Moonlight is a very experienced warrior with several apprentices backing up her ability to adapt easily to help each one learn at their own rhythm and even is willing to come up with strategies to help them out. She never gives up on an apprentice, regardless of how hard it may be to train them. Greypaw will be her biggest challenge up to this day given the fact that she won’t be able to carry on basic SkyClan chores such as climbing up trees to catch the birds on them, who knows? Maybe she will even see the distinctive traits of a WindClan cat given all the interactions she had on the past with Rippedsky.

She respects StarClan’s opinions and if ever told by Greypaw about the fact that she wasn’t meant to be in SkyClan at all she may even support her potential choice of leaving in front of Crowstar and even Ashstar if the apprentice decides to take her with her as a way to get someone to back him up while trying to convince the WindClan leader to accept her as part of her clan. Yes, knowing that the apprentice she came to care for and tried so hard to train is leaving for good will be a hard blow on Moonlight, but if she knows this is StarClan’s will and what would make Greypaw truly happy she would try to not let this kind of loss affect her too much.

How Active Are You?: While lately my activity has been a bit spotty tnx to irl mess, you know I’m really active and as soon as November ends I’ll be free to be the active posting machine I usually am.
Are They Created Yet?: Duh, Senior Warrior XD
Death Topic: Not now, not anytime soon…
RP Sample:
Moonlight stretched as she walked out of the warriors den after a nice night of sleep. It wasn’t that long since Willowflight had gotten his apprentice name and left her without any responsibilities besides the usual warrior routines, giving her some extra free time on her paws. Usually she would spend such free time with Tinylegs, but he was busy being the temporary deputy of SkyClan so such choice was discarded almost immediately by the silver tabby, hard enough was to prove that he was worthy of such position thanks to his cute short legs to have someone bothering him on the worst time possible…yeah, she would wait until he had some free time.

With those thoughts in her head she padded towards the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a small bird from the pile. Birds were always her favorite, and during her days as queen she would use the fluffy feathers once she was done eating to play with her kits. The memory of such happy days left a bittersweet taste on her mouth, while they were a treasure and she would never let go of them they also reminded her that most kits she had were now between the stars…their lives cut too short by the awful turns fate used to take.

She was about to have her whole meal ruined by this when a small kit bumped onto her leg, causing her to snap out of it and look down at them “I-I’m sorry!” The innocent voice of the young cat made her chuckle softly, putting down the bird a plucking a long fluffy feather from it before giving it to the kit “It’s ok, little one. Here, I’m sure you and your littermates will find an amazing way to use this…” The kit almost immediately took the feather from her after thanking her excitedly, running back to the nursery to show the feathers to his littermates. It would never cease to amaze her how something as simple as a feather could be enough to bring such joy to a kit…

With a warm feeling in her chest and a smile on her muzzle she finally started to eat her meal, ready to start yet another day and maybe, just maybe, this day would prove to be better than the day before…but not better than tomorrow.

Any Extra Info?: This plot will finally give me a chance to see how my cat will react when facing a choice of StarClan she doesn’t likes, as he won’t take the loss of Greypaw to WindClan that well, and depending on how Crowstar react to this it may even be the first time she won’t agree with her idol. Plus…charry development for a cat with no requirements anymore is amazing.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 18:53

Role Wanted: Best Friend Forever cause why not

Cat Name and Clan: Icepaw - WindClan

Personality: Somewhat anti-social and awkward. He tends to blame himself for things out of his control, and often finds himself isolated from a fear of unintentionally or inadvertently harming others. While he holds a large respect for the code and rules, his heart sometimes overcomes that loyalty. His love for family and friends is beyond measure, but he has a hard time expressing said love and comes off as standoffish sometimes.

Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: He doesn't see any problems with being friends with other clans. He's awkward and shy but a good cat at heart and caring for his friends. He's trustworthy and willing to keep a secret, especially if they keep his.

How Active Are You?: Decently. I'm not as rp active as I use to be but I do plan on changing that through muse and inspiration. Hopefully this gives me some.

Are They Created Yet?: Yes

RP Sample: The tom padded into the large clearing known as Fourtrees. It was an all too familiar scene for the apprentice. Yet, unlike any time before, a soft pale snow fell down onto the bare branches and frozen grass. This was his first snowfall, and nothing could make him happier. There was a serenity to its irregular descent that made the blue-grey cat feel peaceful and warm, despite the cold nipping at his nose. While it seemed most cats despised Leaf-bare, it seemed to Icepaw that it would be his favourite season of all.

Any Extra Info?: He's to be wed to Ebonypaw of ShadowClan

i'm bad at filling these out but he'd be a good friend and i want him to be friends with cats from other clans anyways
trust me

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 18:59

Role Wanted: StarClan cat

Cat Name and Clan: Snowstorm of SkyClan

Personality: Kind but still very serious. She can sound very sweet but you can tell she is very very serious. She won't hesitate to help another.

Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: She won't be afraid to warn someone that he or she is not in the right place. Even if she wants the best for
, she would be too ashamed to let any cat be in the wrong place.
How Active Are You?: Very active, except on weekends, most weekends

Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only):

Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t27878-the-final-showdown-closed-for-those-on-the-battle-roster

RP Sample (4-5 lines): The white she-cat stared into the pool where she saw a gray kit. She looked at the young kit in deep concern. "You've been watching that kit for a while now..." she heard someone say. It sounded like a tom, but Snowstorm didn't look at him to see who he was, or bother even trying to identify his scent. "That kit doesn't belong in the sky... she belongs in the open, running free with the wind." she simply replied. She heard the tom sigh. "You mean she belongs in WindClan, not SkyClan. I thought you wanted the best for SkyClan, that WindClan was your enemy." he curiously questioned. Snowstorm still didn't turn around to argue with the tom face-to-face like she would... if she was still alive. "True, I did have a hatred WindClan when I was a SkyClan warrior, but in StarClan you learn to accept all cats of all clans. I still care deeply for SkyClan, but that's not where she belongs, she won't feel truly satisfied in SkyClan." she softly answered. Then the seriousness appeared in her voice. "I can tell she won't be like a SkyClan cat. She won't leap into the air like SkyClan, she won't climb like SkyClan, she won't fight like SkyClan. I can feel this kit loves to run, it's a passion. It's how she will fight., it's how she will hunt. SkyClan cats rarely run, she'll be seen as different. I know in my heart she won't be happy being seen as an outsider." she spoke, head leaning more into the pool. The tom didn't respond.

Snowstorm looked back finally, the tom had left. She looked back at the pool and Greykit. She stood up and leaped into the water, and she was in front of Greykit. The kit was asleep, good. Snowstorm touched her nose on the kits head for a moment, to send her a dream. What was in her head was what Greykit would see. The kit would be in between two lands, one was cloudy, but wide open, the grass was flattened by the wind. The other wasn't open, but the skies were without any clouds. The snowy StarClan cat would stand in front of Greykit and ask her where would you be happier? Then she would put a grey feather in front of the kit, and she would wake up. Snowstorm stepped back once, and slid her paw to the kit. Under it was a grey feather, the same one from the dream the kit was to dream. She removed her paw from the feather and disappeared back into StarClan territory.

Any Extra Info?: I wanna roleplay my Snowy again, but I don't mind if you choose someone else for this position.
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 19:15

Role Wanted: StarClan Warrior
Cat Name and Clan: Webtail, SkyClan
Personality: Webtail was a very caring cat, going far enough to agree to Dark Forest training in order to be strong enough to aid ShadowClan after it seem to be in a dark place. He was very family oriented fighting on StarClan's side to mend his relationship with his daughter and supporting his son through their exile and transition to SkyClan.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Webtail knew what it was like to feel as if he didn't belong. He was not comfortable being ShadowClan's leader and disowned by his father and daughter didn't aid that. He comforted Rippedsky when the two reflected on their lives in their birth clans.
How Active Are You?: Way more active than I thought I'd be. I'm able to read things and make short responses daily, in-depth responses can be done every other day.
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only):
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): Can you tell I didn't want to make this? I had to get it over with fast and couldn't deal with kill my poor bby...
RP Sample (4-5 lines): Webtail watched from the distance with a smile as Rippedsky showed off his mate who was expecting. Though it saddened him to not be the former WindClan warrior's mate, he knew how special family was and he couldn't stand the thought of the other never experiencing such a thing. He remembered Ferretshine and Lightningstrike climbing all over him as kits while Mudfoot and Eagleheart seemed to talk nonstop. His kits had gotten so far since then. Both with families, both now separated. One by the disappearance and the other through exile.
Any Extra Info?: Webtai had FEELS for Ripped back in the day. His father was Leopardstar. He also is the ancestor of Honeydrop! Shame on Ash for not continuing the green-eyed traditon in our family

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyWed 15 Nov 2017 - 20:24

Role Wanted: Best Friend
Cat Name and Clan: Fernpaw of WindClan
Personality: Very energetic, excitable, and friendly. She can be a little overwhelming at times with her endless energy, but she is still a good cat that means well and wishes to be friends with all the cats in WindClan.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Fernpaw is the type of cat that can befriend anyone, and she would be a good cat for Graypaw to learn from and share any personal problems with; despite her eagerness, she will take any secret to the grave.
How Active Are You?: I constantly check my Gmail for WCC updates, and I visit the site every day.
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): Yes
RP Sample (4-5 lines):

It was the morning after Fernpaw's apprentice ceremony, and the eager gray she-cat rushed out of the apprentices' den excitedly. The sun hadn't even risen yet, but she was just so excited to begin training to become a WindClan warrior!

Fernpaw rushed to the entrance of the warriors' den and meowed loudly. "Quailfeather! Quailfeather, wake up! Wake up, wake up, wake up! You gotta take me out to the moor today!"

Any Extra Info?: Fernpaw definitely needs a best friend. Despite how happy she appears to be, she still feels pretty lonely without any really close friends, hence why she acts the way she does in hopes she can attract attention and make a friend. (Well, that and it's just her personality. XD)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 8:41

Oh StarClan, there's already so many great entries to choose from and this hasn't even been up for a day ;w; Thank you all for applying!

I have made a few decisions about who to choose, because the positions have received so many great applications: Graypaw's mentor will be Moonlight (Ink) and the StarClan cat will be Pansyface (RainyHeart). The positions of Best Friend and Soulmate are still open! (Please apply for the Soulmate position especially, it's a critical role and I can't do this plot without it!) Thank you all again for the wonderful applications, I honestly didn't expect this much interest!

⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9973

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 11:21

Role Wanted: Best Friend or Soulmate

Cat Name and Clan: Badgerkit / Windclan

Personality: Badgerkit is a bit of a quiet tom, not really using his words and prefers to act instead. He has a bit of a tendancy to get into trouble because he doesn't think sometimes, but he tries his best for his clan and is a really loyal cat. (This is a preset thing but it could be bound to change once I actually start to rp him.)

Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Because he also comes from a different clan, granted he won't really know that until later. They could find comfort in each other in some way shape or form, and create interesting situations.

How Active Are You?: I might die every now and then cause school work, but pretty active.

Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): Yes but they are still going to be a kit for a little longer.

RP Sample (4-5 lines): Badgerthorn stared across at the gorge, still sitting a safe distance away. He had family over there.. Family he didn't know about for the longest time. While he didn't blame Nightheart for not telling him, he still wished he knew sooner rather than later. The warrior let out a sigh.. He wanted to know his family but.. He was a Windclan warrior. His loyalty was to Windclan first and only. His family could wait..

Any Extra Info?: He is related to a decent amount of kitters sadly... but lots of leader blood :D

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyThu 16 Nov 2017 - 12:21

Role Wanted: Soulmate
Cat Name and Clan: Silverpaw-Windclan
Personality: Silverpaw is a unique and quirky fellow. He gets along with most of the clan. He may be bold and can get a little annoying at times, but he manages to tone his voice down or apologizes. His most important feature is how he treasures family and friends. He adores his mother Brindlewhisker, his father Dewtuft, and his siblings Featherpaw, Ivypaw and Mistpaw. He'll do anything to help his family. Silverpaw is very charming and likable. He also knows how to get and keep friends.
Why is This Cat Good for the Role?: Silverpaw is a cat that will never leave your side. He respects boundries and encourages independence but also loves to spend some time with his loved ones. I also wish for silverpaw to have a soulmate in his apprentice years. It helps to polish his personality and it brings out every side of him.
How Active Are You?: I'm MUCH more active than I was
Are They Created Yet? (For Soulmate/BFF Only): Yes but he won't become a warrior for quite a long time~
Death Topic (StarClan Cat Only): ---
RP Sample (4-5 lines):

Silverpaw walked out of the Windclan camp. The silver tom had decided that the clan needed some extra food so he brought it upon himself to fill up the bellies of his clan-mates.

The young apprentice managed to catch two pieces of prey in a few minutes. Nectarleap did teach him well. Silverpaw nodded to himself as he hid his catches. He was off to catch at least two more. Maybe he'd be able to catch three.

Any Extra Info?:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 11:14

All right. After looking at all the applications (and seriously, they are all amazing) I have chosen Icepaw (Icee) for the Best Friend, and Badgerkit (Reaper) for the Soulmate! All of you who applied but didn't get a position, you can all still interact with Gray in other ways, I hope :) As soon as I create Graykit (which will be soon), we can get this plot on the road!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]   Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]] Empty

Back to top Go down

Briars of Gray [[StarClan plot;; Roles Now CLOSED (Stay Tuned!!)]]
Page 1 of 1