Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Lonly Rouge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 5:53

FrostFeather took a step back then smiled. "well to show you not all thunderclan cats are evil." she said smiling.

Daisypaw smiled. "ya I'm nice if I do say so myself even featherpaw agrees." she said talking about herself again.

Spottedpaw laughed. "oh come on Daisypaw you couldn't fight a mouse and when that happenes you get all mad." she said teasingly.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 6:08

"I want all three of you to get off my territory right now!" Buttercup snarled. She lashed her claws out at Daisypaw and Spottedpaw with a fierce hiss, just barely missing their nose.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 14:25

Brooke sat down behind Buttercup and looked at the clan cats with a slight smile but not a happy or nice smile. She glanced at Buttercup and rolled her eyes a little.

A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyFri 17 Nov 2017 - 14:27

frostfeather,spottedpaw, and daisypaw ran back to their clans.

OOC: well guess im leaving topic bye

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 10:32

OOC: Okay :/

Brooke looked at the clan cats as they ran away. "Well guess they are gone" she said and stod up.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 11:22

"Good riddance," Buttercup huffed. "No ThunderClan cat is a good one. I don't care what anyone says, they all took my Heather away from me." She sighed heavily, then turned to Brooke. "You know... I was pretty harsh on you before. I suppose I'm just grumpy because I miss my kit. You're free to stay here and hunt if you wish." Without another word, she padded back into the barn, head and tail lowered sadly.

The unexpected encounter with ThunderClan only made her sadder and angrier towards them. And that soft WindClan cat was friends with them! If WindClan really was ThunderClan's ally, she doubt she'd be able to put much trust into them either. The only Clan she really trusted was ShadowClan; at least Firestone was kind enough to teach her how to hunt, as well as promise to bring her back information about her dear Heather.

She slumped in a pile of hay, sighing sadly, suddenly feeling tired to the bone. Her wounds she had acquired from her scuffle with Brooke had faded away in her rage towards the Clan cats, but now that everything has calmed back down they began to sting and burn.

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 12:09

Brooke smiled slightly at Buttercup when she told her than she could stay and hunt here.
She started to limp inside, when she got inside she looked at Buttercup she could clearly see that her wounds had started to hurt "If I knew how to I would try to heal you a bit" she meowed quietly, then she contiued into the barn towards a little pile of hay in a corner of the barn.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 12:16

Buttercup looked up at Brooke when she spoke to her, then softly purred as she found herself touched by the rogue's compassion. She would tend to her own wounds later with cobwebs, but for now she needed to sleep. She curled up in the nest of hay and drifted off into sleep.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptySun 19 Nov 2017 - 13:17

She curled up into a ball in the hay, she would just rest a little she thought and close her eyes.

When she woke up a little while later she got up and looked at Buttercup and saw that she was sleeping.
She started to stalk around the barn looking for mice.
After a while of hunting she had gotten two pretty big mice. She glanced over at Buttercup again, she was still sleeping. She walked over to her and layed on of the mice infront of Buttercup. Then she walked back to the corner where she had rested before she had hunted, she started to eat her mouse.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Foxmaster

Foxmaster

Characters : [Iv]ypaw, [Fl]owerpaw,[S]orrelkit, [W]easel
Clan/Rank : [Iv]WindClan Apprentice, [Fl]ThunderClan Apprentice, [S]ShadowClan Kit [W] Default Rogue
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 7:16

Weasel's ears twitched uncomfortably as he stepped into the barn. His eyes widened at the sight of the other rogues. The tortoiseshell tom hesitated in shocked silence for a moment. At last, he spoke. "I'm Weasel," he meowed all too calmly. "I've been travelling around for a while now, and I was wondering if I could stay here for a while." The tortoiseshell tom stiffened, his eyes glistening. "Who are you?" Weasel continued, gesturing with a flick of his tail to the other rogues, signalling that he was asking all of them.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 8:58

Buttercup roused to the warm scent of mouse. She opened her eyes and stared in surprise at the fresh-kill laid before her. She looked up and saw Brooke eating a mouse of her own, and it didn't take long for her to realize she had been kind enough to catch her one as well. Feeling warm with happiness, she pawed over her mouse and took a generous bite.

At the tom's appearance, introduction, and question, she settled into her nest of hay comfortably. Unlike her first encounter with Brooke, she showed no signs of aggression. At least he didn't come barging in acting like he owned the place. "My name is Buttercup, and that cat over there is Brooke. You're more than welcome to stay."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Foxmaster

Foxmaster

Characters : [Iv]ypaw, [Fl]owerpaw,[S]orrelkit, [W]easel
Clan/Rank : [Iv]WindClan Apprentice, [Fl]ThunderClan Apprentice, [S]ShadowClan Kit [W] Default Rogue
Virgo Monkey
Number of posts : 50

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 9:08

Weasel nodded, dipping his head. "Thank you. Nice to meet you both." His ears pricked at the squeaking of mice that echoed through the barn. Weasel unsheathed his claws, fur bristling.
"Do I have permission to hunt here?" he asked Brooke.
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 10:16

Brooke who had sat quiet looking at the new rouge opend her mouth to speak "i dont know, ask her. She's the one whos boss here.." she answerd Weasel. Then she continued to eat her mouse.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 11:05

Buttercup gave a small swish of her tail in satisfaction. "Yes, you can hunt here."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 EmptyMon 20 Nov 2017 - 11:10

When she was done with eating, she started to groom herself. She glanced at the other cats a little. She lifted her head up and looked towards the entrance. She stood up and walked over to the entrance and looked out. "Ugh..." she sighed and went back to "her" corner.

☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Lonly Rouge   A Lonly Rouge - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Lonly Rouge
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next