Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 25 Oct 2017 - 20:32

Standing on the willow branch, Ivyfall's heart pounded with utter joy at the ceremony that she was about to hold. Minkkit had sadly died before he could reach apprenticehood, but her beloved Thymekit had survived the terrible bout of illness to reach six moons. She'd feared that she'd lose them all, but she didn't. Thymekit was ready to become an apprentice, and would hopefully live for many moons more. So with delight, the leader yowled for all to hear. "Let all cats old enough to hunt their own prey, gather beneath the Willow Branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 8:55

Thymekit feathery fur had been groomed and she quickly made her way out of the nursery. Her thin sleek face was full of excitement. She moved through the crowd of gathering cats and sat down curling her feathery long furred tail around her and looked up to her mother. She wished her sibling Minkkit was here with her but she only hoped she was watching her from Starclan.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 26 Oct 2017 - 23:20

"Thymekit, please step forward. You are now six moons and ready to become an apprentice." In her eyes, Thymekit still looked all too young but she knew that she was ready. It was just a mother's softness that made her feel concerned that her daughter wasn't ready yet. Thymekit would make an excellent apprentice, she just had to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 6:14

Thymekit heard her mother call her to step forward and she stood moving a step towards her mother rather eagerly.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 17:50

"Until you are ready to take on the mantle of a warrior, you will be called Thymepaw. Your mentor will be Finchstream, and I know that she will teach you well. She is a warrior of great integrity and loyalty. I hope that she passes on these traits to you." Ivyfall then turned to Finchsream, to continue speaking. "Finchstream, I know that there has been many burdens on you these last moons, but I ask you to stand strong for our clan. I ask that you pass on this strength to our kin, to help them be ready for the many difficult moons ahead."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 27 Oct 2017 - 20:19

A jolt of paralyzing - but very familiar - fear raced through Finchstream's veins, and the petite silver tabby she-cat's body flinched involuntarily at the sound of Ivyfall calling her name; she only had one thought.  Oh...no.  Ever since Foampaw's untimely death, the young warrior had grieved for his loss, while also feeling greatly relieved.  She had been released from the duties of a mentor, and the stress that had caused on her fragile mind had faded quickly.  Yet, here she was yet again, stepping forward and touching noses with yet another excited young cat, eager to learn things that she was incapable of teaching.  It took a great deal of strength to keep her body from shaking as she looked up and listened to Ivyfall's speech, the mention of her losses only making her heart race faster.  Stand strong for the clan...pass on strength to our kin...prepare them for the life of a warrior...

How can I...when I'm not even prepared myself?

"I..I'm looking forward...to our training Thymepaw!"  Finchstream could only meet the young she-cat's gaze for a moment before blinking and turning away; this was Ivyfall's beloved daughter, the future of the clan.  Poor kit...getting stuck with a weak-hearted coward for a mentor must suck....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony   Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Thymekit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1