Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moonazine

Moonazine

Characters : Speckledkit(Alive)
Clan/Rank : WindClan Kit 7/7
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 15

A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] Empty
PostSubject: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:13

Speckledkit peered out of the nursery, her eyes wide as she took in the scenery. She briefly lifted a paw, delivering it a swift lick before placing it down again. She didn’t really know anyone very well, and as much as she’d like to make a new friend, she was rather worried to. ’What If they don’t like me?’ ‘Will they think I’m weird?’ ‘How do you even make friends in the first place?’ Thoughts such as those circled the young black and white dappled she’s mind as she stared around. She then took a few pawsteps out of the den and sat down just at the edge. She curled her thin tail around her paws. She fluffed up her fur at the slightly chilly Leaf-fall air. Through her mouth, she intook the fresh, crisp air. It was much better than the warm, stale air from the nursery!

After a moment, a small leaf whisked by her face. Speckledpaw let out a frightened welp, jumping into the air to escape. Her fur ruffled and heart-rate quickened, she looked fearfully at the ‘creature’ that had tried to attack her. ”Dumb leaf..”She murmured, delivering a brief lick to her chest to smoothen her ruffled fur. She lifted her right paw again, and batted at the brown, slowly rotting leaf. As it fluttered through the air as the wind picked it up, she admired its diverse movements. How? She thought, staring at its darker dappled spots. Does a leaf change colour like that? The topic confused her, and she sat back to ponder on it. It’s just a leaf! It doesn’t matter.”She spat at herself again.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 407

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:23

A small dark shape inside the nursery, not yet daring to go near the entrance of the nursery and towards the kit. I'll wait for a bit longer. Spottedkit thought.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:26

Speckledkit took a little breath, tilting her head backwards and glancing up at the sky. ”Pretty” She murmured, flicking an ear. At a little rustle from the nursery, she whirled her head around and stared at it for a moment. My imagination? Or maybe it’s just someone moving. She thought and shrugged, turning back around. Her ear raised and angled back however, showed she was listening cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:39

Spottedkit paused when the other kit looked at her. I think I'll go now. She thought, and took a tentative, and wobbly, step foward. "Hi," she mewed to the kit at the entrance of the nursery.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:48

Speckledkit let out a sharp squeak of surprise, and again for the second time, leaped into the air. Her ears pinned to her head and her body pushed against the ground in submission. ”W-Who..?” She murmured, dazed and surprised eyes taking a moment to figure everything out. Then, she calmed, and stood up properly again. ”S-Sorry.. Y-You scared me..” She apolgised, heat spreading throughout her pelt.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 14:57

The tortoiseshell she-kit jumped a bit from the squeak of the other kit but quickly composed herself. "S'alright. I'm sorry for scaring you like that. Anyway, what's your name?" Spottedkit replied.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:01

Speckledkit stared briefly at the she, taking in her features, before speaking.”I-I’m Speckledkit.” The she answered, giving her a smile. Her name was obviously from the way her pelt look. A beautiful, sleek black with white splotched in uneven marks around her fur. Almost like snowfall. ”And you are..?”
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:21

"I'm Spottedkit," Spottedkit replied looking at the she-kit and thinking how well the name really suited her. "You have a very pretty name," she told Speckledkit.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:25

Speckledkits pelt flushed more, if it even could, and she just nodded with a smile. ”So..What brings you out of the nursery?” She mewed, blinking amber eyes at her. She then, quick as a flash, moved her paw to slam down on a tiny spider. She then clicked her tongue as if escaped.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:44

"I just decided to explore by myself," Spottedkit replied nervously, watching as Speckledkit slammed her paw down on the spider and looking at her sympathetically when it escaped. "With those reflexes, you'll definitely catch the next spider," Spottedkit told her.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:47

Speckledkit chuckled, raising her head in pride. ”No rabbit will escape me when I become an apprentice!” She purred excitedly. She dropped down on her hunkers, wiggled her rear for a moment, before jumping up and swiping her paws at the other she-kit. She didn’t let them hit her, except for a light tap on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 15:53

Spottedkit squeaked as the other she-kit touched her face and giggled as she crouched and leapt at the other kit. "I'll become the best fighter WindClan has ever seen!" mewed Spottedkit as she missed Speckledkit.

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 16:00

Speckledkit laughed, pinning her ears to her head and smirking. ”Both of us together will be the best warriors!” She purred, bouncing left and right. ”Spottedkit the battler! And Speckledkit the hunter!”
Back to top Go down
Frostash

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 16:31

”That’s right!” Spottedkit exclaimed, watching Speckledkit. ”We’re going to be the best!”

Moonazine

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] EmptyThu 19 Oct 2017 - 16:39

Speckledkit smiled. Even though they were so young, they had so much hope for the future. I wonder.. She pursed her lips as she pondered on something for a moment.”Who do you want to be your mentor?” She chuckled, eyes gleaming with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]   A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Speckled Clouds First Adventure! [Open!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next