Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just out of curiosity (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Clan/Rank : (C) SkC app (M) SC app (W) TC app (H) RC app (E) WC kit
Sagittarius Rooster
Number of posts : 697

Just out of curiosity (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 12:34

Russetkit gazed at the camp entrance. "I can't wait any longer! I have to see what's out there!" He whispered to himself. He stalked across the camp, reaching the entrance. He glanced around, hoping nobody was watching, then slipped out of sight.

He trotted happily, taking in everything. 'I never knew the world was so big!' He thought, gazing up at trees, and listening to birds. 'Maybe I can try to hunt!' He sniffed the air. He could smell a mouse. Something was rustling behind a bush. Russetkit crouched down, and crept around the bush, unknowingly making tuns of noise. The mouse skittered away. "Ugh!" He spat, straightening back up

Last edited by Ivywind on Tue 26 Sep 2017 - 15:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptyFri 22 Sep 2017 - 23:16

Rosepaw was in camp when she turned towards the entrance just in time to see a young kit slip through it. Her blue eyes whipped around her scanning everyone around her. How did this young kit managed to slip through all these older cats? Sighing she followed after it, no point in asking others to help. Its just a kit, they can't go far she can get him back before anybody notice. Her blue eyes kept an eye on the small kit as she watched him try to catch a mouse only when he straighted up did she poked out of her hiding place. Her white and grey pelt which was normally glimmering where dull, her eyes were sunken in. She was still getting over her mothers death, its been easier lately but she was still grieving. "That's not how you catch mouses kit." Her voice was firm glaring down at the kit. Really she won't yell at him, she won't do anything to hurt a kit but why not scare him a bit?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Characters : Cardinalpaw ♂ | Minkpaw ♂ | Whitepaw ♀ | Hickorypaw ♂ | Eveningkit ♀
Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 9:01

Falconkit jumped at the sound of a a voice. He spun around to see Rosepaw staring down at him. "Uh, well, uh, I-I was hungry! And... I wanted to explore."
He hung his head in shame. "I'm sorry."

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 11:50

Rosepaw's blue eyes just stared at him as he talked not moving an inch. Only when he lowered his head down in shame did she raise an eye. "Don't do it again." She thought for a moment, isn't this what she did with Willowpaw all those moons ago. Only he was alone. Sighing she lowered her head to him, her voice was still firm but yet was soft at the same time her tail flicking. "Look..why don't we go exploring? There is some rules first okay? And you have to follow them or we are coming right back and I won't take you out again, got it."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptySat 23 Sep 2017 - 17:45

Russetkit brightened up. "Okay! I promise to follow them!"

Minkpaw | tom | SC app

Whitepaw | She-cat | TC app

Hickorypaw | Tom | RC app

Eveningkit | She-cat | WC kit

<3
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptySun 24 Sep 2017 - 20:40

Rosepaw nodded to Russetkit's words glaring at the kit though as he brightened up. Sighing she meowed, "First, do not leave my side unless I specifically tell you to. Second, you do everything I tell you to do if its picking up prey dung got it? And thirdly, do not backtalk me kit, I can tell your mother you went out here don't try me."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Ivy-ssi

Ivy-ssi

Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) EmptyMon 25 Sep 2017 - 14:27

Russetkit nodded. Feeling slightly taken aback by the she-cats harsh words. He was dying to see the territory so he would follow the rules like he depended on it. He also didn't want any other cats to know he was out here. Especially Swanpetal. "Okay!" He mewed, lifting his tail.

OOC: Should me move this to 'SkyClan Territory'? Or should we even just discontinue this and pretend that Rosepaw showed him around? I'm fine with either. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just out of curiosity (Closed)   Just out of curiosity (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just out of curiosity (Closed)
Page 1 of 1