Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Blazing Raven (training topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:49 am

Ravenpaw did what Sageleaf asked and when she spoke again he bowed his head.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 11:25 am

Leafstorm's eyes widened in shock when Blizzardstar appeared. "Blizzardstar! I- uh..."
He paused as Ravenpaw sprinted back into the clearing, the Windclan medicine cat in tow. Sage something. Sageleaf? Sagetree? This was clearly something serious.

What in Starclan's name happened here?!

He had two choices.
He could tell the truth, risk Specklefang getting exiled but ultimately work for the good of the clan. Or, he could lie, risk getting exiled and getting everyone into worse trouble, but possibly save Specklefang from whatever she had gotten herself into.
The large tom shook himself, like a dog ridding it's fur of fleas.
Once he was sure Blazingwing was being cared for he stepped aside, sitting down and wrapping his tail around his paws.
"I just got here." He mewed, his eyes on Blizzardstar. "I saw Specklefang walking out of camp and decided to follow her. After walking a little while I heard scuffling sounds and when I got here Blazingwing was on the ground. Ravenpaw was gone."
He took a second to look at Specklefang. She looked furious- more than capable of murder. But that wasn't the Specklefang he knew.
No, scratch that, she could rip a cat in half. But she wouldn't. Not willingly.
She wasn't like that.
Please, please let it have been an accident...

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 pm

When Blizzardstar padded into the clearing Specklefang was filled with pensive relief, her claws sheathing as she turned to her leader. Though she saw the anger she wasn't worried, Blizzardstar was a respectable leader to a certain point. While she did dip her head to the white she-cat she never saw her as a cat worthy to respect, despite her size and experience she was blind to certain situations, like the one she was about to present to her.

"Blizzardstar! Lovely to see you, we've all got a problem. One of your warriors, Blazingwing decided to use claws on my son! Claw's in a training session against a new apprentice." Specklefang was hysterical, her calm and cool facade gone with the rush of her anger her misdeeds obvious to her but without much reason to care. She felt completely justified, claws in her sons belly for a broken jaw and true submission from that. Turning to glare at Blazingwing she bared her teeth before turning to look back at Blizzardstar, "I've done what any sensible mother would've done in my position." She didn't dare lie or suck up to Thunderclans leader, the truth was enough and all that could be asked for.

"He deserved it." Cruelly spat Specklefang, her tail lashing as she glared over at the tom with his jaw just now being repaired. "Scum that attacks with claws without relying on their own strength are a lot weaker in body and in heart than a fox." Specklefang went on, and as she did her rage built up once more, the fur along her back bristling as she looked to her son. "Are you alright Ravenpaw? Blazingwing didn't get you to bad did he?" She meowed, her brows struggling to stay knit together.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 24, 2017 9:47 pm

Ravenpaw shook his head. "No mom he didn't hurt me bad at all." The tom meowed back sitting down next to Sageleaf.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 19, 2017 8:30 am

Blizzardstar lowered her ears when she Heard Specklefang’s explanation. While she could understand why the bigger warrior had reacted negatively to a mentor using claws during training on her own kit, this was no excuse to injure or even potentially maul another warrior like this “I don’t approve of training with the use of claws, and Blazewing made a mistake by doing so, and there are many reasons behinds such decision” She started, wanting to make clear her position regarding the matter that sparkled this whole issue. As soon as she was done sharing this her gaze landed on Specklefang.

“However, this is in no way enough reason for you to attack and give such serious injuries to one of your clanmates, Specklefang” Her voice was firm and serious, making it obvious she didn’t approve of her warrior’s approach to the situation, regardless of what the circumstances were “You know I usually try my best to understand your actions, based on your temper, ways of thinking and even motherly instincts, and that I consider you a great warrior and friend, but this is simply unacceptable regardless of how you may look at it. Was it really that hard for you to simply tell me about this issue so I could deal with it as I see fit?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:17 pm

"Do you seriously expect me to run to you every time I have an issue that I myself can solve? If I had fled to you to see my son ripped to shreds by this... beast? You've got me mistaken! If I had wasted time running for aide then my son could very well be dead, who knows what Blazingwing would have done. But you're here now, what's your verdict?" Specklefang asked, her eyes narrowing as she judged her leader. Her decision most undoubtedly going to be criticised. "If you think you're ready to make a decision like this, then go on right ahead. Just keep in mind what could have happened had I not intervened and put this monster out of order." Cruelly spat the large she-cat, her shoulders rolling.

"You're lucky I didn't kill him," Specklefang muttered lowly as she padded up to the tom who had attacked her son, her eyes stone cold as she just stared at him. "A monster like you should be put down." Snapped the she-cat, her tail giving a harsh lash as she called her son to her. Then she turned back to Blizzardstar. "I want you to assign my son to some other cat, Blazingwing is obviously not fit. Give him to Darkflight or Leafstorm, some cat I trust." Specklefang didn't add Blizzardstar's name deliberately, while she viewed the older she-cat as a friend she didn't exactly trust her.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 7:49 pm

As the Thunderclan cats bickered back and forth, Sageleaf listened with her ears pricked. As Specklefang spoke, a low hiss escaped her. The way she spoke to her own leader was unacceptable. Even though the warrior was near twice her size, and probably far out of her skill level, the medicine cat turned to her with a borderline snarl in her throat, "There are only a few scratches on your son's pelt! But, the damage you have done to your clanmate is something is beyond repair! This kind of action against your own clan is in excusable. And that is no way to speak to your clan leader!" Her fur bristled as she spoke, just barely controlling her voice from rising into a yowl. She had seen several unnecessary and mousebrained injuries in her life, but this appalled her. Her green eyes bore into Specklefang as stared up at the massive warrior.

Only after a few moments did her gaze flicker to the Thunderclan leader. The rage in her voice was tightly controlled as she spoke to the clan leader, "Blizzardstar, his wounds will never fully here. Your warrior is going to live with a permanent disability because of the actions of this... cat." She just barely stopped herself from calling Specklefang a monster, even if that was the phrase that fit best right now. Sageleaf took a deep breath before meowing, "If I may speak my mind, I do not think it wise to allow someone who would severely injure another one of their clanmates this much." As she spoke, the grey and white she-cat never stepped away from Specklefang. It was almost a challenge for the warrior to attack her, but unintentionally. The medicine cat would not allow for any such horrors to get away unpunished under her watch. Even if she was just a healer, the young cat still held the heart of the bravest warrior. As she stood, waiting for some reaction, there was no quiver in her voice. Specklefang did not cause her to cower in the least. If there was a cat willing to act like a fox, she could only assume their quality matched such, and she was unafraid.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Leafstorm shuffled his paws as Specklefang and Blizzardstar began to argue. His ears pricked as he heard his name. He finally got to his feet and stepped towards Specklefang, as if he could try to change her mind about the situation.
"Specklefang, please!" He pleaded. "Think about yo-"
His words were cut short by a sudden outburst from Sageleaf, who was still present.

Never recover?
Leafstorm's green eyes traveled to Blazingwing, who was crumpled on the ground still. The fluffy tom took a deep breath- he had to tread carefully. Eloquence was the key here. If he could dazzle them with vocabulary, maybe they could accept his motives.

It was a move worthy of Sunpaw.
"Sageleaf, if I may cut in," He mewed smoothly, stepping forward and subtly blocking the she-cat from Specklefang. If Specklefang, his close friend, his savior, were to pounce, he would take the brunt of the blow.
"I understand your current situation, as well as your point of view. Although Specklefang's actions seem... impermissible at best, I beg you to re-think your course of actions. Although it's true you have a strong connection to Starclan, as well as a unique duty to the Four Clans and the Forest, may I suggest you allow Blizzardstar to resolve this? After all, she is our leader."[/i]

He looked back for just a moment. Specklefang was positively livid, while her son was on his feet, looking alive and healthy, although a bit shell-shocked. Blazingwing, on the other hand, looked as weak and broken as an elder with greencough.
Specklefang injured Blazingwing so badly that his jaw was forever ruined. With the ease of a bird taking to the sky she had destroyed the orange warrior's life.

Was it possible that she had to- needed to -be taken away from the clan?
From him?
The warrior dipped his head, but didn't move. Instead he sat down primly, wrapping his tail around his paws as he separated the Medicine Cat from the others.

He could only hope that he defused the situation enough to keep the peace, but his paws trembled uncertainly.

Last edited by Drippy on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 2:13 pm

“No, but I expect you to respect your clanmates instead of acting like the monster you claim Blazingwing to be, or like a foxhearted rogue without a code like Bear. You claim to be against both of these, yet you are the perfect reflection of both right now, Specklefang!” Blizzardstar was usually a cat that knew to held her tongue to avoid saying words which could act as fuel for this kind of fires, but she knew Specklefang well enough to know that she would need to change her usually pacifist way to act if she wanted her words to go through her thick skull.

Her gaze went from Specklefang to Sageleaf as she spoke, her usually calm blue eyes now appearing to be made of the coldest ice with a glare sharp as an icicle. While the glare was clearly not meant for the Medicine Cat, she couldn’t just relax at the time. Her ear flicked slightly when the words of Sageleaf sank in…she was demanding Speklefang to be exiled, wasn’t she? This placed a weight on her chest she had not expected. She respected not only Sageleaf’s, but any medicine’s cat advice, being so close to StarClan and having knowledge even she as  leader could only dream to have. Blessed and wise, she feared wat could be of ignoring such advices, but exile… “I understand your point of view and appreciate your words, Sageleaf. And I want you to know, I won’t ignore them” The white leader felt like if the bird she ate that morning had come back to life inside her stomach and was trying to get out with her own words Oh StarClan…forgive me for not following a Medicine Cat’s advice, but I know Specklefang is better than this, that she will redeem herself if given the chance…

Her frozen gaze fell on Specklefang almost immediately after, feeling her fur rise on her long fluffy tail, shoulders and neck “You are a friend dear to me, Specklefang, but your temper and aggression had always been your major flaws. You’re loyal to the clan, and your moral code is something I often find myself admiring, but I wish you could think and realize what you’re doing now instead of blocking me and yourself, your anger making you deaf to advice, blind to your actions. The way you’re acting right now, mauling a clanmate, threatening to kill them, challenging your leader…you’re walking the same path Rockthorn took long before you, and if you keep going you’ll be no better than him” Her eyes were locked on the bigger cat’s, no fear reflected on them, no hesitation “I’ll have a word with Blazewing once he recovers, but he will keep mentoring Ravenpaw. He’s in no way a bad warrior nor bad mentor, he just needs some guidance”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm

As Sageleaf pushed herself into her face she snapped at her. "The damage would be for nought if that vile tom does not learn what is wrong from right! Now he fears me, which I find rather agreeable but if it means he won't do it again, then that's certainly something." Letting the she-cat continue to rant in rave until she finished flaunting any superiority she thought she had, she butted in once more. "But clearly, I am the one who sent for you. I must have some sense in me, I could have let Blazingwing bleed some more or disallow quick treatment of his jaw. I'm not as bad as you seem to claim me to be. I could have done worse, but I'm no murderer, I'm no monster." Specklefang spat, before turning to look at Blizzardstar as she spoke.

Specklefang glowered back down at her leader, the usual soft and kind persona the fluffy white she-cat often held gone. Her eyes harsh like shiny pieces of the ice she herself was yet to see. Tail lashing Specklefang contemplated her leader's words, though she wasn't liking what she was hearing, not one bit. She was an apprentice near the end of Rockthorns tantrum, she was there as he was ordered to death but managed to get away like he was some sort of god. She saw the damage, she saw Cloudstorm's body ripped to shreds her tail ripped from her back and practically faceless. He did what he did for fun, she did what she did for justice. "Rockthorn did what he did for fun, Blizzardstar. I'm nothing like that rat, I do what I do for justice. I'm not walking that same path. What are you doing? You sure aren't doing anything but having a lovely chat. You've denied a medicine cats request, you're looking at the damage I've caused and fear for the path I am going to walk." Specklefang's lips curled as she glared.

Calm. Cool. Collected. Everything seemed to wipe clean, taking in a deep breath she narrowed her eyes at Blizzardstar. Everything fell silent for a moment, or it felt like it had to the she-cat. Her blood began to rush as she took a step towards the she-cat. "I honestly don't feel like you're fit for leadership, you're soft and weak. You've let problems fester, and you've let the clans walk all over you. You haven't even made a move for sunning rocks, we need that territory in the coming leaf-bare and it seems to me you'd rather made peace and love to thick-headed Riverclanners. I challenge you to a duel, I win and you step down from leadership and let Leopardclaw take your place. You win and you can stay in power and do what you want. Denying me would be an act of cowardice." Specklefang stood strong and tall, her tail high as her shoulders rolled forwards.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 pm

The medicine cat's jaw tightened as another Thunderclan warrior stepped in between her and the huge warrior. This cat had no place butting in, and yet it seemed he was protecting the monster that so brutally disfigured her clanmate. What made matters even worse is the fluffy, white leader seemed hesitant to dole out any judgment. Her stomach churned as frustration and anger boiled up inside. She had never been known for her patience when it came to dealing with cats who found themselves in stupid and avoidable injuries. Of course, she was the kindest to sick and innocent cats. But, for the others who had a say in their actions, Sageleaf would show no slack. This was far more outlandish than anything she had encounter in Windclan. The first strike was the use of claws in training; the second was the far worse reaction of unjust mutilation. None of this was anything she could allow herself to stand for.

"You may not cut in." Sageleaf found herself snapping for what seemed like the first time in such a long time. She stepped forwards, one forepaw raising to bat Leafstorm on the side of the head and return to her position facing Specklefang. Once more she stared up at the face of the beast. Her still sheathed paw smacked against the side of the warrior's jaw. It was enough to catch her attention at most, but certainly not enough to leave any lasting damage. Even if she had so longed to be a warrior, a medicine cat's duty was to heal and never harm, but she would not allow herself to sit idly by. Her nose just barely touched Specklefang's as she stared at her with blazing eyes, "If you are so blind as to see your actions as just, you are not fit to be a warrior! To even claim you're not a monster after all of this is absolutely absurd! And to even challenge your clan leader... have you no respect? Or is your brain filled with as much fluff as covers your body, you daft mousebrain?" She spit in Specklefang's face before turning towards the leader.

In her green eyes, the fire still raged. However, she tightly controlled the words that came next, at least in tone, the anger still came through gritted teeth, "My duty is to help heal cats who have been injured, but not to look after cats who fight against each other like rogues. I will not leave my clan to come tend to every wound inflicted by this brute, nor any others that you allow to live safely within your clan walls." Sageleaf looked directly at Blizzardstar as she spoke, her gaze unwavering. The leader needed to understand that her belief that there was some good in this warrior only overshadowed her duty to protect her clan. Precious herbs would not be wasted on a clan that could not control themselves. She turned to begin travelling back to her own territory. Already, the tale she would tell her leader and deputy bubbled up on her tongue. Thankfully, Windclan was the kind that would not allow such things to happen.

"If your medicine cat needs help learning how to deal with his wounds," Her tail flicked towards Blazingwing, whose jaw was bound and coated in a layer of herbs, safe for now, "you may send them to Windclan territory and I will teach them. But, I have no plans to return here." Sageleaf dipped her head to Blizzardstar before turning towards the dense foliage behind them. Her claws flexed, digging into the ground as she padded away. As soon as she was back to the open moors, the Windclan cat planned on sprinting back to camp. But for now, she focused on navigating her way through the forest. It shouldn't be to hard to follow the scents back. Sageleaf's tail waved briefly before it disappeared into the greenery, leaving the Thunderclan cats to deal with their fallout on their own.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 27, 2017 6:06 pm

Leafstorm could've kicked Sageleaf. How could she be so stupid?
He merely brushed off her insults to his friend. Specklefang had dealt with much more, although he had no idea how she'd react this time.
Still, leaving Thunderclan to it's own devices, denying help and assistance... it went against the Medicine Cat Code. He was sure of it.

He wished he could leap up and teach Sageleaf how he dealt with lack of respect, but considering the current situation...
He contented himself with a small huff, his eyes narrowed slightly.

Leafstorm took several steps back, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Specklefang's fate was with Starclan now.
Still, he shot a glare at the retreating Medicine Cat. Her disrespect wouldn't be forgotten in a rush.
(and drippy lost steam I'll edit this don't worry)

Last edited by SpookyScaryDrippyPants on Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Blizzardstar lowered her head with the words of the medicine cat, she said absolutely nothing nor intervened when she smacked her warriors…actually there was a part of her that felt surprised she hadn’t been smacked and scolded as well, as deep inside she felt like she deserved such thing. As the medicine cat left with clear yet justified anger, she couldn’t help but let out a deep sigh before turning to look at Specklefang with hard eyes “Specklefang, justice is not the same thing as revenge, even if you seem to think otherwise. If you understood that you would’ve never injured your clanmate like this. A scratch or two, I would’ve understood, but mauling him?! You may claim otherwise, but I must say I agree with Sageleaf here, what you did here will only work to make many wonder if you’re any different from a codeless rogue!” Blizzardstar was a cat whose patience rarely ran out, but all cats had a limit and it was clear that she had reached hers.

“If compassion and forgiveness comes out as proof of being soft or as a weakness to you, Specklefang, I’m sad to say that I’m starting to understand better why you act the way you do, and why you are so blind towards what you are becoming. I accept your challenge, but let me tell you one thing: If it wasn’t for the very weaknesses you’re criticizing me for, you wouldn’t be part of ThunderClan anymore…” The white leader’s words, usually calm and gentle, were colder than ice and sharper than her claws.

She took a couple of steps backwards and looked at her as she took a defensive position. She wasn’t going to have the first move in this battle, she wanted Specklefang to evaluate what she was about to and if it was really worth it…but if she wasn’t going to back out she wouldn’t hesitate. She had pushed her luck too much, and she should be thanking StarClan that she was giving her this chance instead of chasing her out.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blazing Raven (training topic)   The Blazing Raven (training topic) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Blazing Raven (training topic)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3