Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Want to See You [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

I Want to See You [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: I Want to See You [OPEN]   I Want to See You [OPEN] EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 1:12

Squirrelsong wanted to see her father, no matter what. Even if he was a murderer.

It had been some time since her death, and she had grown accustomed to life in Starclan. In fact, she enjoyed it more than living. Her neck and face, which had been ridden with awful scarring, had no sign of the scars that once were there. Her missing ear was restored, along with her hearing there. Her long ginger fur shone and glittered with starlight. And best of all, she could speak again.

But Squirrelsong wasn't content. Ever since her father's death, she wanted to see him. She didn't care if it was only for a moment, just to ask why he had decided to take one of Ashstar's lives. Why he attacked the Riverclan apprentice. Why he left her, Nightheart, and Deermask behind.

So that night she decided to give him a visit. She got up from her nest and started walking to the Mist. She didn't actually know where it was, just that it was on the edges of Starclan territory. The wisplike grass poofed into small clouds as her paws waded through, before reforming in her wake. The starlike moors seemed to go on forever, but she could see in the distance where the dreamy plains ended at a foggy screen. Hope of finally seeing Lionfur again gave her more determination and she went into a brisk run towards the Mist.

Finally, after some time, she was staring into the fog that marked the border between good and evil. Now facing her life-long destination she actually didn't know what to do. Could he possibly hear her through there? Was he even there? She did the only thing that seemed like a good idea. She sat down on the border so she could see the swirling mist. "Dad? Are... Are you there?" she started shakily. It was hard talking after moons unable to, but she swallowed it all down and tried again. "It's me, Squirrelsong. I... uh, I guess you can say I died from the heat. But anyways, I wanted to talk to you. See you. Something. I miss you a lot. Ever since your death, I wanted to see you. All the time. But I couldn't of course. But... I guess I could talk to you now. So if you are somewhere there, listening to me, just know... I love you, okay?" As she finished her last sentence tears started streaking down her face, and she broke down sobbing.

"I love you more than words could say."

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I Want to See You [OPEN] Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3841

I Want to See You [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Want to See You [OPEN]   I Want to See You [OPEN] EmptyFri 11 Aug 2017 - 4:16

Flowerpetal stumbled through the darkness, her vision clouded. She was barely used to being dead and often wandered around in a daze, attempting to get used to her peculiar sorroundings.
The timid warrior flicked her ears anxiously. Someone else was in the mist with her, and by the sound of it they weren't too happy.

She crouched and padded towards the sound cautiously. After a while of walking she noticed a cat sitting at the edge of... something. Her eyes widened as the cat began to talk. Obviously this stranger wasn't right in the head.
"Uh... um, hi?" She mewed tentatively, walking towards her. The pale she-cat jumped and almost ran off as the cat began to sob. "Uh, are you... okay?"

I Want to See You [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1