Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Empty
PostSubject: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 1:35 am

Leopardclaw pushed his way out of the camp entrance, thorns scraping against his fur satisfyingly as he returned to camp from leading a border patrol. They had just made their way along the RiverClan border, and thankfully everything had seemed to be in order. Flicking his long tail to dismiss the rest of the cats who had joined him, the young deputy cast his sights towards the warrior's den; maybe there would be time for a quick nap before the evening patrols needed to be sent out. He had just began to take a few steps toward the bramble den when he noticed a duo of very familiar pelts outside of the apprentice's den. His heart seemed to inflate with pride as he waved a greeting to his two daughters, diverting his course to join their conversation. A nap could wait; family came first.

"Hey you two, what have you gotten up to lately? Training hard?" With a loving smile, Leopardclaw gave each of his daughters a quick nuzzle before sitting down with them, gazing back and forth between them as he awaited their probably exuberant answers. Now that he was a bit closer, Birdpaw and Orchidpaw seemed like they might be a little bit bored....They've probably been stuck in camp...I might take them out to go hunting if they want...

Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice
Number of posts : 1565

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 2:13 am

The silvery spotted she cat was laying with her sister talking about a few things here and there about the gathering recently and things in general. Despite the events at the gathering Orchidpaw's wounds had healed up nicely and granted what remained was just a small scar on her shoulder but Orchidpaw took a bit of pride in it. Her gaze looked to her father as he joined her and she smiled some despite her boredness."Well I just finished tending to the ticks on the elders and heard a good story in return"She piped up quietly. "How was the patrol dad?"She asked.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 2:48 am

Birdpaw was conversing with Orchidpaw outside of the apprentice's den when she noticed her father walking up to the two of them. He came up and nuzzled her then nuzzled her sister before asking them what they've been up to.

Birdpaw had been recovering farely well from the scars given to her by the mist at the gathering. She ended up with a few noticable scars on her back and some less showing on her limbs. "Well dad, I've been entertaining some kits, taking some naps, talking to Orchidpaw, and sometimes helping Orchid with the elders." she replied happily. At least her mood was still as cheery as ever. "Oh! I hope the patrol went well dad!" she purred.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm

Leopardclaw grinned as his two daughters happily told him about their recent doings, the thought of his two kits helping the clan and it's many members filling his heart with fatherly pride.  The spotted tom nodded approvingly, blinking his hazel eyes as he purred; "Very good, I'm very proud of you both.  Helping the queens and the elders is one of the most important and honorable jobs you can do in the clan; supporting those who have done their jobs and provide wisdom, and those who are supplying and raising the next generation."  He hadn't noticed that he was branched off onto a tangent until he remembered his original thought, proving reliving the two apprentices from a long lecture about honor and respect.  "All that is amazing, but I remember vividly my time of being an apprentice, and know what most cats your age want to do.  Let's go hunting for a bit, shall we?"

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 5:36 pm

Birdpaw's eyes lightened up. She jumped up in excitement. "That sounds fun!" Birdpaw happily purred. She looked at her sister to see what she'd say.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

Characters : Hazelpaw(deceased), Ambernose(AN)(deceased)) ,Batpaw(mia)(BS), Jaysong(JS)(deceased), Jubilance(MIA), Lichenfang(LF), Cinderfrost( CF), Heathershade(HS)(deceased), Tawnypool(TP)(deceased),Frostpaw(FB)
Clan/Rank : Ambernose SC warrior ||||||| Jaysong: TC senior warrior |||||| Lichenpaw TC apprentice ||||||||||||| Cinderpaw TC apprentice ||||||| Heatherpaw WC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Orchidpaw listened for a moment as her father spoke about responsibility and stuff and for a moment she stopped listening til he mentioned hunting and her ears pricked a smile adorning her silvery white face"Yeah sounds like fun"She mewed.

Lichenfang(Elder)(tc) ||||Pantherclaw(young warrior)(tc)||||Amberpaw (apprentice)(sc)||| Sablekit(kit)(TC)|||| Frozenpaw(apprentice)(skc)||Snowpaw (apprentice)(tc)

Jaysong Of Thunderclan(Frost's biological mother) and Frost/frostkit to be of Thunderclan(Jaysong's only daughter) :

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 8:27 pm

(occ: short)

Leopardclaw purred and flicked his sleek tail excitedly, hazel eyes shining with a bit of youthful energy.  "Great, let's get going then!"  Trotting away a few paces toward the camp entrance, the spotted deputy glanced back to make sure his daughters were following before ducking out of the gorse tunnel, and out into the growing woods.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 9:45 pm

OOC: Sorry for the late response!~ ;-;/

IC: Birdpaw followed behind her father while trying to stay beside Orchidpaw. Her eyes held excitement and she felt really happy to be going with her sister and her father. She always wanted to hunt with her family. She had been stuck in camp for a while so it felt amazing heading out of camp.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ember Pheonix

Ember Pheonix

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:51 pm

She quickly followed after her sister and father a skip to her step almost as she followed.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 pm

Slowing his pace a bit so that he could run beside his two daughters, Leopardclaw relished the feeling of the breeze rustling through his fur, his ears bent back as he fully embraced his element.  His rocky rogue origins had left him with impressive speed; it would've been much more fitting if he had been left on the WindClan moors instead of the forest, but StarClan must've - somehow - guiding his 'mother' to where he needed to be.  Purring, Leopardclaw suddenly stopped; he had caught a scent.  Crouching down, the golden spotted tom-cat stalked towards the source of the smell, a lone robin.  Eyes narrowed in concentration, Leopardclaw pulled himself forward just a few more paces before pouncing and capturing the small creature squarely under his paws. With a sharp nip to the spine, the bird was dead, and he turned with prey in mouth to see where his daughters had gone.

Last edited by RainyHeart on Wed Aug 23, 2017 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 12:56 pm

The member 'RainyHeart' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 6

When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Mistpe10
When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

Birdpaw had left not to far from where they ended up. She had scented a mouse and to her suprise, it was on the root of the tree next to her. It was on the other side of the trunk.

She manuvered around until she saw its side profile. She crouched and made sure to not make too much noise. Once she was reassured that it didn't see her, she pounced. She killed it in one bite. She puffed out her chest as she had succesfully caught the rodent. She began to head back to see what else she could find along the way.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Middy on Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

The member 'Middy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 2

When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Mistpe10
When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)   When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol) Empty

Back to top Go down

When I Was Your Age... (Closed Patrol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: