Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 2:44

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather beneath the willow branch for a clan ceremony." Ivyfall called out with gusto, today was the day that a kit from Flowerpetal's litter took their place in the clan. Little Foamkit, grandchild of Smokeface, was to be an apprentice. Time seemed to fly. The deputy knew that if Smokeface was with them today, he would be so proud.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 5:38

ooc: stop u making me cry

Foamkit emrged out of the nursery, his lilac and white fur licked clean by one of the nursing queens there. The grief of his mother's death still weighted down his every pawstep, but he willed for it not to show. Now it was him and his siblings against the world. The tomkit paused at the back of the group of gathering cats, his eyes shining with excitement. He lifted his chin to look up at Ivyfall.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 17:32

"Foamkit, step foward." The silver she-cat meowed, she was glad to see that Foamkit could still manage to be excited, even though the little tom had lost so much. She swore that he would be supported and loved in the clan, she would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 0:21

Foamkit lifted his chin proudly and took a clumsy step forward. It was finally his turn to leave the nursery just like Swanpaw did only a few sunrises ago. His heart was beating loudly in his chest and the tom was afraid the deputy would hear his own fear and excitement.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 17:12

"Foamkit, it has come to my attention that you have reached the age of six moons, and are now ready to be apprenticed. From this day forth, you shall be known as Foampaw." Ivyfall explained patiently, before continuing. "As for your mentor, I name Finchstream. She is a young warrior, but has shown maturity and patience that would make her an excellent mentor. I entrust your training to her."

Then the deputy turned to Finchstream, her green eyes seeming to glow in the moonlight. "Finchstream, you are ready to take on an apprentice. You've received excellent training from both Squirreltuft and Fishstar. I have every right to believe that you will teach Foampaw to show the virtues you have exhibited. Trust in yourself, and rely on your clanmates if you are ever uncertain. May StarClan guide your paths."
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 5 Aug 2017 - 22:08

Finchstream, who was sitting near the front of the crowd, listened to Ivyfall perform the ceremony, sympathy shining in her large golden eyes as she gazed at the kit who was receiving this honor.  The news of Flowerpetal's death had hit the whole clan hard - for most only because it was another death performed by the mist.  Though she hadn't really known Foamkit's mother too well, her heart extended to any cat who had to go through pain and loss, especially at that young of an age.  I wish I had had my name when Flowerpetal died...I would've been happy to take in her kits.

The young she-cat's dreams of her true passion were interrupted by the sound of her name being called from Ivyfalls mouth, and for a moment the silver and white molly could only stare up at the deputy with a confused expression, wondering what was happening; but then suddenly, it dawned on her.  Oh....oh no!

Her paws shook as the petite warrior rose to her paws and began to cross the clearing towards her apprentice, heart pulsing rapidly.  But...but I can't teach Foampaw!  I can't fight!  How can I make him into a great warrior when....oh StarClan help me!  For a fleeting moment she considered politely turning down the great honor of being a mentor and asking Ivyfall to choose someone else...but in front of the whole clan?  Most of them didn't know she had a irrational fear of blood and violence....and she wanted to keep it that way.  Taking an unstable breath, Finchstream tried her very, very best to look calm, but as she touched noses with the young tom she could feel herself slowly deflating.  She nodded numbly to Ivyfall's compliments and supportive words, her mind totally absorbed by her crippling worry.  I want to help raise the kits....not fail at training them into warriors!

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 6 Aug 2017 - 0:29

Foampaw's muzzle spread into a smile as he politely nodded to the deputy and slipped away to touch noses with his new mentor. He could see flickers of doubt in the she-cat's eyes, even for himself she was an open book. He wondered what that might be about, but felt comfortable linking it to the grief of his orphanage. "Let minnow when training starts." the tom purred, his voice only a low whisper as he pulled his nose away from the she-cat's and the two were given cue to retreat to the side of the gathered cats.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Foamkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1