Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Grumpy Rose (Open!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Grumpy Rose (Open!!) Empty
PostSubject: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyMon 31 Jul 2017 - 11:59

Rosepaw was frustrated with herself and everything around her. After her mothers death she didn't act like herself anymore even before that lately something has been..off with her. She could feel it. But seeing her mother on the grass with blood pouring out of her something has just snapped inside her. She just wanted..out from everything. A fresh start.

She has been doing all her apprenticeship duties halfheartedly not really caring what she is doing. Every time she sees her siblings she wants to claw their pelts off, how come they get to be warriors and not her? For Starclans sake one of them has kits! But no she has been stuck as apprentice. She is way older then most apprentices by now she should be a warrior with them!

Her claws unsheathed as she padded through the forest. She didn't care where she was going she didn't care if she wasn't supposed to be out here she just didn't CARE.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyFri 4 Aug 2017 - 13:16

(Bump?)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 10:16

Firpaw was struggling as an apprentice. The apprentice had struck out of camp, not by some rebellious instinct, but in desperation. The deaf she-cat had trouble with hunting especially. Pansyface was a great mentor, kind and patient, yet the younger cat still couldn't pick up on her skill. So she went out into the territory, forgetting completely about all of its dangers, and tried to hunt. It was at this moment that she wished Cherrymist was still here. She had seemed to have mastered everything without needing to see. The constant presence of the older cat was calming during her kithood, even if she wan't her mother.

Maybe... maybe she could ask Cloudroar for help. But no, he was grieving, along with the rest of the deceased she-cat's family and friends. As well as the fact that she could barely force words out in the first place, just being around him would be... ah, nevermind. She shook those thoughts away as she pushed between two bushes and spotted Rosepaw, appearing rather angry. Firpaw forgot that she was supposed to be training and approached her denmate, purposefully stepping on a small twig to make her presence known. The other apprentice was of similar age to her, not because Firpaw herself was late in being a warrior, but because she barely became an apprentice in the first place.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyMon 7 Aug 2017 - 15:48

Rosepaw didn't hear Firpaw at first through her anger but once the she stepped on the twig she whipped around her claws still unsheathed ready to fight. But she stopped as she smelled it was her den mate. Instantly she wanted to run off she was in no mood to deal with anyone right now but she could tell the apprentice was also going through a rough time. She suppose that she could just tell when somebody is hurting when she herself is hurting also. But as she thought about it why would any apprentice care about her unless they came to make fun of her? It wont be the first time she has come across a mad apprentice that took all their anger out on others. Noticing she hasn't really talked to this apprentice before she suppose now was a good time to figure out if they want to yell at her or not, who knows maybe a fight might happen. She has been itching for a fight lately. Her tail still flicked showing she was still angry as she padded up to Firpaw.

Her blue gaze still dark with fury she snapped, "What do you want? Come to make fun of the oldest apprentice in Skyclan?"

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyWed 9 Aug 2017 - 23:58

Firpaw's head tilted slightly. 'Is she alright?' The young she-cat barely blinked when the other apprentice came over to her. Her paw itched to raise up, as the Tribe cats often greeted each other. She liked it better than being forced to speak, something she wasn't particularly good at. Rosepaw's words took long enough to process to be noticeable. Perhaps it looked as if she were coming up with an answer, but in reality piecing the words together was not getting any easier. She opened her mouth a few times before speaking.

"No." Her words were still a bit garbled. "What i- going on?" The lanky apprentice looked at her with some concern. She didn't want any of her Clanmates unhappy. Her tail moved as if to rest on her denmate's flank, but she decided against it. She seemed too angry for physical comfort right now.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 12:38

OOC: poor Firpaw

Rosepaw glared at the apprentice as she didn't speak. Great now their making her out to be dumb? She could see the paw of the other twitched and she whipped back to Firpaw's eyes daring the apprentice to lash out on her. In her mind that meant she wanted fro fight and she was itching for one. A small formed on her lips as Firpaw opened her mouth a few times then closed it. Or maybe this apprentice is dumb, she thought. She wanted to laugh at Firpaw for taking so long to answer. Just when she was about to growl Firpaw finally spoke.

Firpaw's words made her burst up laughing, between the garbled speech and the words she couldn't help herself. "Wow..you really are dumb aren't you? Haha.." She said through her laughs. Her tail still flicked side to side showing she was still angry despite her laugher. But when she saw Firpaw's tail twitch as if to comfort her she growled, "Don't you dare touch me."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyThu 10 Aug 2017 - 15:03

The apprentice's eyes widened a bit in shock. What was she doing? Firpaw's tail fluffed out instinctively, and yet her claws remained in their sheathes. No matter what Rosepaw said, she would never attack her Clanmate. She kept her paws and tail close to her body, mindful of what the other apprentice would think of her actions. Still, she was feeling a bit hurt over being laughed at, she mumbled, "Why -re you angry?" Her ears, already a bit turned down due to disuse, moved back in discomfort. 'Why is she lashing out?'

She slowly stretched out a paw. "R-sepaw..."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptySun 13 Aug 2017 - 12:56

Rosepaw saw the other apprentice eyes widened with her fur fluffed up. She also took notice of Firpaw's paws and tail close to her body, all of that caused her to smirk but her eyes had a bit of sorrow in them. "Aww is the apprentice scared? That's so cute!" At Firpaw's question she got angry again. "Why am I angry? Well let's see my mother was recently killed and a friend I had that was a kit? She is a warrior now. A warrior! While here am I still stuck as an apprentice. But of course why would you care your dumb and weak so what would you know?" Her voice kept raising as she spoke taking a few more steps closer to Firpaw her mouth drawn back to show her teeth. "Don't you dare 'Rosepaw' me! What would you know of hardships huh? Your just a young apprentice with your life ahead of you. Once you become warrior I'll be stuck as apprentice still watching while every one is happy around me! I am the deputy's daughter I should be apprentice before Dandeliondapple before Cloudroar but no!" She took a deep breath waiting for the other's response.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyTue 15 Aug 2017 - 18:21

She wished she hadn't asked. Firpaw couldn't look her denmate in the eye as she spoke such harsh words. She told herself that she wouldn't react. 'Getting angry won't help. I want to help her, not hurt her.' The apprentice didn't realize how dark her expression appeared as she avoided Rosepaw's gaze, looking down at her paws.

"I -ow I'm stupid," she murmured, almost inaudibly. There was a long pause before she could look up. "-hat do you want me -o say to you? -at I'm so--y?" Her ears were flat against her head, although she was far from angry. She was trying her best to ignore what Rosepaw had said, even if they confirmed what she already thought about herself. Her tail flicked once.

"-y are you telling me -is?" Could she even help her? Probably not. 'I'm an idiot for thinking I could.'

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 11:04

OOC:sorry for the late response!!!

Rosepaw's lips drawn back as she saw Firpaw couldn't even look her in the eyes. What she can't even look me in the eye now? Am I really that pitiful? Oh wait yes I am.

At Firpaw's words her eyes widened for a moment before going dark again. "Yeah you are stupid. And I don't want your pity. I just want..something in life. I don't want to be stuck as an apprentice my whole life. But of course you will properly be, you can't even form a sentence together." She saw the apprentice ears back and in her fury she thought Firpaw was angry at her, good. Rolling her eyes at the apprentice she chuckled a bit, "Yep why would you think you'll be a warrior? You are stupid and dumb a apprentice who will defiantly be stuck as an apprentice. But hey we can grow old in the apprentice den together if we don't die through the mist thing or in battle." Her tail flicked and her lips pulled back again just thinking of not being able to sleep in the warriors den.

A sly smirk came on her face as Firpaw's question. "Why? Well because we are in the same situation! We both will never be warriors."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptyFri 18 Aug 2017 - 12:00

Vixenpaw spotted Rosepaw's white pelt against the green. "Yeah you are stupid," the sharp insult scarred the silence. Vixenpaw leapt in front of Firpaw protectively. She eyed Rosepaw silently.

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 17:27

Firpaw still couldn't understand most of what Rosepaw was saying, but the expression on her face was scary enough. The apprentice forced herself to stop shrinking away, even if she got a claw to the face for it. "-en why -re you angry a- me?" Her words were getting even more slurred now. She wasn't used to speaking so much; if she tried to talk with her body, Rosepaw might take it the wrong way. She didn't want to fight. The she-cat's mouth opened again, but the words died in her throat when a flash of fur appeared at the edge of her vision.

When Vixenpaw suddenly stood in front of her, Firpaw got up in alarm, her tail low. 'No!' Her eyes were wide as she gently pushed her denmate away. 'They'll get into a fight!'

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptySat 19 Aug 2017 - 18:04

Rosepaw glared down at Firpaw her normal blue eyes at dark as a thunderstorm. She even smiled as she saw how scared Firpaw was of her, well at least somebody thinks she is scary. Nobody would think she is scary after all she's just an apprentice who would be scared of an apprentice who is stuck as one? Nobody. "Because you stupid apprentice-" Her words died out as a sudden blur of fur appeared before her she growled as she heard the apprentice words. "Your the one who's stupid for butting in to other's conversations go back to camp you young ignorant apprentice." She spat out every word her fur fluffed up.

But she saw Firpaw pushing Vixenpaw away and smiled at the apprentice, "Aww do you want to protect your idiot friend? That's nice and sweet, really. But this apprentice needs to learn not to butt in to others conversations."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Bribear

Bribear

Characters : Ferretpaw(Shadowclan), Amberpaw(Windclan), Asterpaw(Thunderclan) Echopaw(Riverclan) Vixenpaw(Skyclan)
Number of posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) EmptySun 20 Aug 2017 - 15:55

Vixenpaw was slightly hurt by her clanmate's words, but only showed it with a small twitch of the tail. She calmly and clearly said, "I'm not ignorant. Back off this apprentice." She suddenly felt pressure in her stomachs area. Vixenpaw looked in question at the other apprentice as she pawed her away. "Look Rosepaw, I have respect for you. Firpaw clearly has respect for you. You need to return the respect to us," Vixenpaw said, her eyes softening. She gently touched her tail to Rosepaw's shoulder. "Tough day?" She asked quietly. She had heard about Rosepaw's mother's death. Vixenpaw came closer to the apprentice, hoping that her company gave comfort.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grumpy Rose (Open!!)   Grumpy Rose (Open!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Grumpy Rose (Open!!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Territory-
Jump to: