Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} Empty
PostSubject: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 8:53

Rosepaw yawned and left the apprentice den. She didn't know why but today she felt lonelier than ever. Maybe it was because she's had no one to love or because all her friends where busy. She sighed and grabbed a mouse from the food pile. She sat down in the center of camp and ate it in silence. She wished there was a cat out there for her.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 13:46

Newtface poked his head out of the warriors' den and glanced around the empty camp with groggy, tired eyes. Well, it was empty except for the fact that there was another cat in the center of the camp. The tom tilted his head to the side once he noticed Rosepaw eating a mouse from the fresh-kill pile all by herself. The last time that Newtface and Rosepaw been together, he had wanted to be alone. It didn't look like Rosepaw wanted to be alone. The tortoiseshell tom padded out of the den and kept his pawsteps light and quiet as he headed over towards the apprentice.
"Hey," Newtface meowed as he approached the she-cat. He sat down beside her and glanced down at her mouse. "You look awfully lonely. Mind if I join you?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 17:21

She smiled up at newtface."yes you may." she said smiling finally happy she had someone's to talk too. She pawed the prey she was eating. There was half left. "wants some?" she asked him. She wondered how long she had left until her warrior ceremony.

OOC: she only has to do moonstone RosePetal is on the way :D

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 17:56

ooc; awesome!

The tom's yellow eyes lit up once Rosepaw offered to share, and he nodded eagerly. He lowered his speckled muzzle down so that he could take a bite, and then glanced over at Rosepaw with a small grin. Maybe if this was any other cat, he wouldn't have even come up to speak to them. However, he considered Rosepaw to be his friend, or at least an acquaintance, so he could tolerate her. Newtface swiped his tongue around his muzzle to clear any mouse that had decided to stray away from his mouth.
"So, Rosepaw," He blinked, continuing to grin, "When do you think you'll become a warrior?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:01

She watched as he finished the mouse and smiled. Then she heard his question. "i don't know a few moons." she said smiling. She wondered why he was hoping for her to become warrior. If it was for spending more time together they can still do that when she is an apprentice.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:52

Newtface couldn't help but feel a small pang of disappointment. Rosepaw making a few moons seem like ages. However, he still had no clue why he so concerned about when Rosepaw would be gaining her warrior name. He shrugged, trying to push it aside.
"I honestly don't know why I'm asking," He exhaled slowly. "Well, I'm sure that you'll be an amazing warrior when the time comes."
A compliment... now, that was something that didn't come out of Newtface's mouth often, and he was shocked to hear himself say that. Even though he did mean what he had said, he was still surprised that he had said it aloud. Newtface usually kept his complimentary thoughts to himself.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 18:57

Rosepaw smiled at his comment. "well when the day comes we can see who is better." she said laughing. She didn't know why hanging out with him was better than anyone else but she didn't care  as long as she had someone to hangout with. "have you ever wonder why I was named rose cause I could tell you." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:09

Newtface couldn't help but snort with amusement at Rosepaw's comment, "Yeah, I guess we'll see."
The tom then lifted his speckled ears as he listened to Rosepaw speak, and after she finished, the tom chuckled and rolled his yellow eyes in a playful manner.
"Didn't you already tell me that you were named Rosekit because you could sniff out the flowers in the nursery really well? Or is there like some second side to that story?"

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:13

She smiled at how well his memory was. "yes and yes the second part was because the day after I was born I always kept being found rolling in a batch of them in the nursery." she said laughing at one of the stupid things she did as a kit. "how about you tell me what your name means." she said smiling wanting to know a little about him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:24

The grin on Newtface's muzzle grew after Rosepaw told him about how she used to roll around in batches of roses. An image of Rosepaw doing that flashed in his mind and an amused laugh escaped his jaws. The story of his name definitely wasn't as amusing as the story of the black-and-white she-cat's name, but he still had to say something.
"Well, my story certainly isn't as interesting as yours, but I was named Newtkit because I look like a newt. I've only seen one newt in my entire life, and it does look like me."
He flicked his tail and shrugged before glancing at Rosepaw with an air of expectance.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:27

Rosepaw giggled at what he said. "i have never seen a newt but I think you would be better looking cause they are just a type of lizard while you are a cat which I say is the best animal in the world." she said still laughing. She meowed and acted like the best animal of the world. "im the cutest cat alive." she said bragging while still laughing.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:33

Newtface shook his head and chuckled as Rosepaw began to brag, and gingerly swatted her on the nose. However, he felt some heat rising underneath his pelt. He tried to push back the heat, but it continued to rise until it was even heating his face. It had to do with something that Rosepaw had said, but he didn't understand why he was making such a big deal about it. The only thing that she had said was that he looked better than a newt. He didn't even know if that was supposed to be a compliment.
"Well, cats obviously are the best. Prey like mice and squirrels are dumb, badgers are huge and clumsy, and foxes and rats are ugly." The tom shuddered thinking of the faces of each predator he listed, but he also remembered sinking his claws into the flesh of the fox and clawing away at the eagle, and his eyes lit up just at the thought of it.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:37

She smiled at him the pounced on him pinning him. "ahh no one bats me without facing my deadly pounce." she said laughing. She couldn't but but get payback but she also didn't know why she felt so safe with him and like she finally had someone to really care about. She smiled down at him and couldn't help but notice how much bigger he was compared to her. He was a few paws taller but she didn't care and continued to pinn him.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:41

"Woah!" Newtface exclaimed in shock as he was pinned.
He stared up at Rosepaw, smirking, with a hint of mischief in his yellow eyes. Play fights weren't just for kits, right? With a grunt and a push, he rolled the two of them over so that Newtface had Rosepaw pinned. He made sure that he didn't shove too hard, he didn't want to hurt her. This was just a fake fight, after all.
"And nobody pounces on me without me getting them back!" He announced with a smug grin.

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Libra Goat

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} EmptyFri 5 Jan 2018 - 19:44

She tried to wiggle free but his size was messing with her freedom. "ok ok I give." she said noticing the glint in his yellow eyes. She didn't know why but she couldn't help but stare at them. She moved her gaze so he wouldn't notice and payed attention to the ground. "your already better than me." she said smiling.

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}   The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem} Empty

Back to top Go down

The newt and the Rose{open but mostly for Harlem}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next