Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Day's light shines on the Wild side

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mocha

Mocha

Clan/Rank : SC and WC
Gemini Monkey
Number of posts : 183

Day's light shines on the Wild side Empty
PostSubject: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:51

OOC: Med cat only needs to come in when we take it too far.

Wildkit pounced on a fallen leaf, shredding it with her claws with a bit too much vigour. "Yes! Fall beneath the great Wildstar and beg for mercy!" she yowled. She could almost hear the battle and smell the blood of the enemy cat that writhed under her long, sharp claws. Unfortunately that fantasy vanished when she heard pawsteps behind her.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

⠀⠀⠀⠀Day's light shines on the Wild side Z5d3104c3dfe1f
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 18:59

Daykit came upon Wildkit apprehensively. He didn't know how he felt about her. She was his sister, and normally he loved his sisters as if they were blood. He never got that vibe from Wildkit. They always seemed to clash. Now here she was, talking about being Wildstar. As if, thought Daykit sourly. He watched her condescendingly. The only star there will be in this family is Daystar. "Whatcha doing?" he asked, no real friendliness in his voice.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:32

Wildkit spun around wearily. It was Daykit. She really didn't like Daykit. Where there was love for her sisters, there was just a void where Daykit's love was meant to be. "Oh... nothing." she mewed. "Just showing my enemies how a real leader should act." she snuck a sly glance at Daykit, daring him to challenge her.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

hi because i'm australian it means my posting times are weird please be patient ;;

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 20:40

Daykit stared at her blankly for a moment. His expression morphed into one of sourness and irritation. " A real leader isn't some dumb kit who's playing with dust," he retorted, glaring daggers at her. "If you want to prove you're a real leader, fight a real cat." The dark tabby smiled wickedly as he began to assume a defensive stance. Here he'd show her. I can totally beat her, he thought confidently.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyThu 27 Jul 2017 - 22:50

Wildkit hissed at Daykit's first comment. "Speak for yourself!" she spat. How dare he? At his challenge, she unsheathed her claws and finally let the fur on her back bristle wildly. "You're no real cat. You'll never be a real warrior!" Wildkit yowled, unknowing that she had hit a sore spot. And with that, she let herself fly at her brother screeching.

OOC: Who's gonna 'win'?

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 9:08

OOC: A tie. They both hurt each other.

Daykit was still latched onto Wildkit's last words when she leapt at him, claws out and unsheathed. He barely had time to react, throwing up his own unsheathed claws to help catch the blows. The impact sent him back a few mouse-lengths,onto his back. As he rolled over and immediately got to his feet, he felt a sharp pain on his right foreleg. Oh, you really did it now, he thought, throwing a glance at his now bleeding leg. He glared pale brown daggers into Wildkit, before pouncing himself, claws out. He let out a fierce growl as he aimed for her chest.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 10:58

Wildkit barely had time to brace herself for the incoming attack, Daykit's claws raking down her arm leaving a thin trail of red. She spun around and nicked his side, arm blazing with pain and tail thrashing wildly.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 11:56

Daykit winced as Wildkit's claws were brought down his side. He took a few steps backwards, creating distance between the two. He forced himself to laugh."You gotta try harder than that," he scoffed," You're putting me to sleep!"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 16:53

Wildkit's eyes flashed as Daykit put distance between her next blow. "Oh, you think I'm trying to hurt you?" she ran a paw up her scratch and looked the blood on it before wiping it on the ground. "No, no. I'm just trying to have a fair fight. Don't be such a mousebrain!" she smirked before adding: "I'm just saying that no cat in their right mind would take on a mousebrained apprentice." hackles still raised, she waited for his response.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 17:00

"A fair fight?!" Daykit laughed," the only way it would be fair is if I was blinded and couldn't use my paws!" He feinted a lunge at her, trying to make her jump or flinch.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 19:16

She stepped back only to bat him over the nose with two outstretched claws, basking in the drops of scarlet that her attack yielded. "You certainly act like it!" she shot back, dashing out of the way. The pain that lanced up her arm was becoming unbearable, and she struggled to hide it under a mask, wondering if Daykit was feeling at all.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 20:14

Daykit glared at her. She always has to say something back, he thought, frowning deeper. "Why can't you be like everyone else? Why do you have to be so much of a bother?!" He winced as he sniffed, his nose now scratched up. He bared his fangs, hissing at her. His leg hurt a lot more now.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Mocha

Mocha

Gemini Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:41

Wildkit felt a pang in her chest but internalized it. What Daykit thought about her didn't matter. She was struggling to come up with a response but to no avail. She turned her head to the side, fur lying flat. With the adrenaline gone from her body, every bruise throbbed and every joint ached, along with the wildfire that was lancing up from her forepaw, reminding her all too well of the fact she was still a kit.

#615B4F // #67A358
20/80 // 20/80

Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:46

Daykit realized that the fight seemed to have left her. He panted, also losing the will to truly fight. He turned away from her, gingerly inspecting his leg wound. "They all see me as a brother," he mewed, much softer," but you don't. Why is that?" His voice sounded as hurt as he felt. He didn't feel like a fierce leader or strong warrior anymore; he felt like a kit.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side EmptyFri 28 Jul 2017 - 21:51

Roaringpaw had been going to the fresh-kill pile to eat a good, juicy frog when he heard the sound of kits fighting. At first, the medicine cat apprentice thought it was a play-fight, but another glance told him this wasn't playing at the slightest. His eyes widened at the sight of blood on the kits from giving each other scratches and bites.

"Hey!" Roaringpaw got in-between them, the tiny tom looking like a slightly bigger kit himself. However, moons of keeping up with much bigger cats then himself created strong, lean muscles to lace his bones. The medicine cat apprentice easily stopped them. "That's enough!" He glared at them. "I won't let you needlessly hurt each other anymore. Come with me."

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day's light shines on the Wild side   Day's light shines on the Wild side Empty

Back to top Go down

Day's light shines on the Wild side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next