Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:32

OOC: You can thank Talon for the win, Oak. He took the ultimate L. By the way, ya'll can continue and finish since Talon's out.

Talonpaw groaned in pain.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 16:13

Ooc: So if u could end it with this post Caitywolfy, that would be great. Then we could have separate topics heading back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 3:32

OOC: By my understanding, you can't use run and tackle like that. The two apprentices are still engaged in battle with Badger, Badger is aware of Oakpaw's presence.

Badgerstorm grunted in pain and anger, leaving the two apprentices back into ShadowClan. The scratches stung, mostly at his belly. Heading back to camp, he hoped the apprentices learned a lesson.

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 5:05

Oops, well, Srry... I saw someone else use it like that, suppose it doesn't matter now...

Oakpaw sighed in relief as the other cat backed down. "Come on Talonpaw," he murmered, "time to get you home." And do he started trying to gently drag his friend back home.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 19:43

OOC: Perhaps I'm wrong XD probably best to ask a mod about it

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3