Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 13:03

Oops and ya that's cool was teasing u last time about no attack so sorry if I actually offended u
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 13:09

OOC: Not offended whatsoever it's all good! I was trying to be sassy lmao

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Characters : [A]dderkit | [R]ipplekit | [L]eafkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit | RiverClan/Kit | ShadowClan/Kit
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 392

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 18:20

OOC: This is the most friendliest fight I've ever encountered XD but yeah feel free to chase Badgerstorm away. They oughta teach him a lesson

Badgerstorm grunted with the pain in his belly, being attacked twice by the apprentices. His soft belly was surely a big weak spot, and Badgerstorm started to show small signs of struggling. But he didn't want to give up, not yet. He believed that it was all to protect ShadowClan and to prove his loyalty. If these two apprentices won, he would only be proud for at least trying to show them the might of ShadowClan. If there were more cats, they'd be sorry. He smiled in amusement as he noticed the apprentice that he attacked had the expression of pain as his chest carried a huge gash with blood seeping out. Good, he thought as he looked on to the apprentice that attacked him.

Badgerstorm felt slightly weak from the huge attacks at his belly as he only managed to swipe his claws on his opponent's shoulders, hoping to send the apprentice running away with some luck.

Badgerstorm used Front Paw Strike on Oakpaw, dealing 8 HP and costing 10 SP

Badgerstorm:
14/40 HP
95/120 SP

Oakpaw:
12/20 HP
55/80 SP

Talonpaw:
11/20 HP
60/80 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 18:39

Ooc: friendliest as in no insults? Or friendliest as in we going too hard on badger? Sorry if we r.

Ic: Oakpaw grinned as he realized the other cat was wearing out. His fear returned though when the Shadowclan warrior attacked again. He fell back as the cat turned his fury on him, recieving nasty blows. He growled fiercly while nursing his shoulder. "You foxheartef piece of scat!" He hissed, his teeth drawing back, his mouth in a snarl. Running towards the mangy furball with new stamina, he remembered his battle with Talonpaw. "Take this you fleabag!" He growled, attempting to grab at its tail and pull, but missing the flicking fur by inches.

Ooc 2: was gonna do it, but that would be huge unfair advantage. Caitywolfy, prob take out one apprentice before badger is driven off.
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 18:46

OOC: Alright, thanks. You don't have to be at 0 HP to run away, it's totally your choice :P and friendly cuz of the fairness XD also idk if that means I should take another turn without Talonpaw?

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 19:11

Ooc: ya that's true... Eh we just being nice...its my first ever battle so didn't want to be a total meanie butt. Ummm, maybe u could post again, but if we skip talon then its prob only fair u attack me and not him.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Jul 2017 - 22:04

"Hey, moron!" spat Talonpaw, after nursing his wound," What's your mother's name? I was thinking of telling her what a sorry excuse of a warrior you are. You know, when I drag your sorry carcass back to ShadowClan camp in pieces. I bet it's the first time you'll ever impress her. Impress her by the sheer amount of gashes we leave on your body!" The tom felt a growing fire inside of him, only led on by the pain on his chest. It angered him to no end that this cat had hurt him. The gray tabby's piercing blue eyes shot into the ShadowClan warrior's. He stood next to Oakpaw, an impasse between them as they stared down their opponent. The second Oakpaw goes, he thought, I'm coming through the side and ending him.

OOC: Sorry about talon being such a savage lmao

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 17:12

OOC: All goods :P

That's it. He'd done it. One of the apprentices was just begging for a good beating. Badgerstorm felt the pangs in his belly, the blood constantly dripping. Apart from every other area he'd been attacked, these apprentices liked to weaken their opponents through soft flesh. He was almost impressed, but the fury raged on. He wasn't giving up, not just yet. As one of the apprentices attempted to yank his tail, he mockingly laughed at them. "Is that all WindClan trains you for? It seems that they offer weaker fighters as generations pass!"

Turning towards the tom who continuously verbally assaulted Badgerstorm, the tom let out a shriek and ran towards the slightly smaller cat, sending him flying to the ground. He looked rather proud as he watched the exhausted cat become weaker from his wrath. His mind was focused on this cat, ignoring any other danger that will engage in battle.

Badgerstorm used Run-and-Tackle on Talonpaw, dealing 8 HP and costing 10 SP

Badgerstorm:
14/40 HP
85/120 SP

Talonpaw:
3/20 HP
60/80 SP

Oakpaw:
12/20 HP
55/80 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 17:39

Oakpaw's eyes grew wide as the warrior tackled his friend to the ground. "No, Talonpaw!" He shrieked. He wanted to curl up, the sight of his friend was horrifying him. But he remembered what the Shadowclan warrior had said about him and his friend. Is that all Windclan trains you for? "I'll show you what Windclan trains me for!" He yowled, leaping in front of the cat and delivering a real blow, paw unsheathed. "See if your Shadowclan training can handle it!" He taunted

Oakpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Oakpaw
12/20 HP
45/80 SP

Badgerstorm
8/40 HP
85/120 SP

Talonpaw
3/20 HP
60/80 SP
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Jul 2017 - 19:48

As the ShadowClan warrior charged at Talonpaw with full speed, he resisted the urge to smile triumphantly. Good, he thought, now Oakpaw has a clean shot... Hopefully Oakpaw would make his sacrifice worth it. The impact of the tackle knocked the wind out of him, choking him. He hit the ground with a hard smack, the back of his head hitting the ground with great force. The blow to his head made him dizzy as numerous spots filled his vision. He blinked several times in quick succession in order to counteract it, but to no avail. Talonpaw's thoughts felt slow. The hot taste of blood filled the roof of his mouth. The tom looked at his friend, who was now striking at the ShadowClan warrior.

"Nice," he managed weakly," finish him, Oakpaw. You can take it on from here." Several dark spots filled his vision as his world started to fade. His breathing slowed.

Oakpaw
12/20 HP
45/80 SP

Badgerstorm
8/40 HP
85/120 SP

Talonpaw
3/20 HP
60/80 SP

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Jul 2017 - 20:05

Boop~
Know its only been a day guys, but with the goal of finishing fire the end of oaks month we should try and wrap this up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 13:10

OOC: Take Talon's incapacitation as fleeing

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 13:46

Pic: he just gets knocked out he doesn't die
Back to top Go down
Caitywolfy

Caitywolfy

Pisces Dragon

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:10

OOC: so sorry guys, because time zones it's morning right now for me and going to school soon (short post). Been focusing on school work as this is now Friday

Badgerstorm felt amused as he watched the apprentice call to his friend Oakpaw to take over the battle. The tom took this opportunity to finish the knocked apprentice as he charged towards him and swiped him once again with his claws.

Badgerstorm used Front Paw Strike on Talonpaw, dealing 8 HP and costing 10 SP

Badgerstorm:
8/40 HP
75/120 SP

Talonpaw:
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

Oakpaw:
12/20 HP
45/80 SP

Kit              Kit
ThunderClan RiverClan
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 15:24

Pic: totally cool. School work takes way more priorities. Aww poor talon... Wait as badger didn't attack oak yet can he use run and tackle? If u need me to switch it I totally can, but he isn't focused on oak as of now... Mwahaha... Srry I just want to end this battle.

Oakpaw screamed in anger as Talonpsw was knocked out. Taking advantage of the warriors distraction, he ran into him and tackled him, pinning him down with all of his strength. "You will regret that! He hissed, fiercely. "Next time think twice before you mess with us!"

Oakpaw used Run and Tackle, dealing 9 damage (6+3)
and costing 10 stamina.

Oakpaw
12/20 HP
35/80 SP

Talonpaw
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

Badgerstorm
0/40 HP
75/120 SP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)   I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I got him! No, me! Umm, I've got both of you. (Closed for skimirish cats!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next