Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] Empty
PostSubject: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 23:00

Blizzardstar took a deep breath before stepping outside from her den. It was being quite a challenge for her to get used to sleep on her own instead of surrounded by all her clanmates, but she would get used to it after a while, or at least she hoped so. However, that wasn’t her main concern that day, so after quickly grooming her long fur she started to look around the clamp for Falconpaw, hoping she would be able to find him before he went on a patrol. He had been an apprentice for long enough and she had seen his progress since he was nothing but a kit getting used to clan life.

And finally, she thought he was ready for his very own assessment.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 23:18

Falconpaw was corraling some far too adventurous kits back to the nursery, shaking his head as the bunch left muddy footprints behind that a queen would not enjoy grooming out in the near future. He gave the nursery a fond look before turning away, only to spot Blizzardstar's bright pelt. He dipped his head and gave his best smile (which wasn't much), padding up to her. The she-cat has helped him blend into the clan well and he owed her more than he'd ever be able to repay though he'd try. " B-blizzardstar, how have you been? Are y-you getting better, you had some bad infections, right?" He meowed in his soft voice. He always tried to be quiet, not wanting attention. It also let him listen for others. Once the attention was on him, however, he grew jumpier and clumsily loud at times or too quiet. He was trying his hardest despite how it may seem.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 23:47

Blizzardstar smiled at Falconpaw, resting her chin on her forehead for half a second as a way to try and help the usually nervous tom to calm down and also as a sign of how much she appreciated him “I am, sorry for making your all worry” Though true that she had been advised to rest for a bit longer she had completely rejected the idea, regardless of how tempting it sounded. Her clan needed a leader after the fire, and she was going to give them one. It was a weird feeling, a confidence and strength she never had felt before, not even as deputy. All of it with the only goal of protecting and helping her clan.

“However, there are more important things to care about today, Falconpaw” She purred softly as she started to walk towards the camp’s entrance, flicking her tail while looking at him as a sign of him to follow her outside. She knew exactly where she was going to take him for his assessment, one of the very few areas of the forest that had managed to heal barely enough for prey to return. Though true that even during Leafbare she had found herself having way more luck hunting than after the fire she was sure that the spot she had chosen would be just enough.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 20:15

Falconpaw purred a little as she rested her muzzle on him. "G-good." he followed her out the camp, looking up at the charred branches that had bright green leaves sprouting now. It was quite the sight. "What exactly d-did you have in mind?'' he asked as he scented the air carefully as he always did.

short))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 21:59

Blizzardstar only stopped walking when they finally reached the spot she had chosen for the assessment. Even if the ground was still grayish with ash and the dark trees around them only had a couple new leaves on what you could’ve sworn was nothing but charcoal, some bushes had started to finally grow in that area, allowing a small amount of prey to move in. It was far from enough to be enough for the clan, but it was a sign that the forest was healing. Plus, it was the best place they could go for this kind of activity.

“Falconpaw, I had seen you grow since you were nothing but a kit. You may not have much confidence in yourself, but I do. I can see a brave and strong cat within you, and the only thing you need to do is find it yourself” She purred softly before looking around them to make sure no patrols or hunters were close enough to spoil the assessment before looking back at Falconpaw “That’s why I decided that you’re ready for your final assessment. Before twilight you’ll need to bring me one squirrel, one mouse and one bird. If you’re successful you would’ve proven that you’re ready to earn your warrior name. Now go” She smiled as she turned around and walked away, far enough to not bother him but close enough to still see him and be able to intervene if anything bad happened. She would’ve liked to hide in the undergrowth like she usually did, but after the fire there was simply not enough to hide her.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:21

Falconpaw looked at her with a blank expression for a moment. "Y-you really think that of me? he tilted his head with a skeptical look.  When she walked away, he smiled to himself then turned to scent the still air. His large ears twitched at a rustle in the nearby bushes. Lowering to the ground as he crept forward, he took in a steady breath. He could do this, if not for him or the prize of the rank, for Blizzardstar. He saw a flash of red fur and pounced onto a squirrel that hadn't run fast enough. A swift bite to the spine allowed the least messy kill. It wasn't one of the ones she wanted but, it was a start and prey in the stomach of his clanmates was always good.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Jughead on Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15067

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:21

The member 'Jughead' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] Mistpe10
Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:34

“I really do, Falconpaw” She purred softly as an answer to his question. Blizzardstar could sincerely see a noble warrior hiding deep within Falconpaw, and more often than not she found herself trying to understand why it was so hard for him to do the same.

Her eyes followed the apprentice’s every move from her safe position, having to suppress a deep purr as he caught his first piece of prey. If he kept it that way they would be done with the assessment even before the time she had planned, what would allow her to give him his warrior name that same day.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:47

Falconpaw left the prey and slipped through a charred remnant of bracken. He caught another scent nearby and hoped his practice would hold up for the next catch. Yet again much to his frustration, russet fur rustled as a squirrel nibbled on seeds near him. He lurched forward to catch it under his paw and broke its neck.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Jughead on Wed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 22:47

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyWed 12 Jul 2017 - 23:12

Blizzardstar kept looking at Falconpaw as he continued to look around for prey, a smile quickly appearing on her muzzle when he successfully caught yet another one. The clan was going to thank him for the food later on, she was sure of it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 21:01

With a quick look around the tom spotted some movement, his paws shuffled to even his weight and he crept forward. A large thrush was picking through the ashes and grass seed. He lunged forward and pinned the wing before breaking the neck.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Jughead on Thu 13 Jul 2017 - 21:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyThu 13 Jul 2017 - 21:01

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2017 - 11:01

Blizzardstar moved from her place from time to time to get a better view of what exactly Falconpaw was doing, however, she was careful to never get too close to avoid scaring off any potential prey that could be around. She nodded in approval as the apprentice caught the thrush, though she doubted Falconpaw noticed it.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] EmptyFri 14 Jul 2017 - 13:44

His ears twitched as he caught the faint sound of Blizzardstar shifting but, with no new smells, he didn't investigate to see if it was anyone else. He lowered his head to listen to any sounds along the forest floor. Chatter could be heard and he saw a twitching tail move in the young grasses. He crept forward unnoticed and then pounced, breaking the spine.

the dice really loves squirrels))

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Last edited by Jughead on Fri 14 Jul 2017 - 13:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]   Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Time to Spread your Wings [Falconpaw’s Assessment]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next