Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:20

The member 'Minecraftnerd' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:24

OOC: I see your shortness and I raise with a shortness of my own.

IC: There was a flicker of pride in Smokestripe's chest as Sootpaw caught the frog and moved onto find his last piece of prey. Three down, one to go.

Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:37

Ooc: ;-) I hate mobile

Ic: Sootpaw carefully went throughout the swamp, quietly searching for the final scent. Finally, he caught a whiff of a lizard. He carefully followed it, getting his paws ready for the quick battle that would follow. He finally spotted the lizard and pounced. Taking a deep breath, he looked down, he had caught it! "I did it!" He meowed. Looking around, he knew Smokestripe was hiding somewhere, and meowed, "I did it! Smokestripe, I did it!"

Last edited by Minecraftnerd on Sun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15096

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:37

The member 'Minecraftnerd' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:48

"Indeed you did," Smokestripe purred as he stepped from the shadows, a glimmer in his eyes as he approached his celebrating apprentice. He leaned down, giving Sootpaw a happy nuzzle on the top of the head. He glanced down at the lizard, the final piece of prey that Sootpaw had needed before he let out a small chuckle. "You've come far Sootpaw, I'm proud of you. Now come on, lets pick up the other pieces of prey and head back to camp." He turned and started to pad away, already well aware of where Sootpaw had hidden the other three pieces.

OOC: Congrats, you have finished your training! Only, well, you still have to wait until the 23rd to complete your month. Its a bit awkward - training is not normally completed this fast...But well, I'll inform Sun that you are ready for your ceremony when your month is up. Until then, I suppose you can just relax with Sootpaw.

Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 9:50

Ooc: Aww Ik I'm so excited I reply to everything like instanantly, but I still have to wait... :-(
Thank u for being such a great active mentor!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]   Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sootpaw's Assessment [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2