Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Flowerpaw's patrol

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptyFri 30 Jun - 23:20

Flowerpaw sighed as she made her way out of the apprentice den. Another day spent waiting by the entrance for some mentor to take pity on her and teach her something, and another disappointment to her friends and family. Oh wait, she didn't have friends.
She took a deep breath of the fresh morning air- life was good.

She passed by the fresh kill pile and made her way to the camp entrance. She sat down in the same spot she always did- a small circle of flattened grass was proof of that -and wrapped her tail neatly around her paws to wait and see if she got lucky today.

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySat 1 Jul - 0:19

Streampaw padded out from the Riverclan apprentice den, her abyssinian fur sleek and gold. She yawned instinctively, blinking away the sleep from her eyes. She smiled, breathing in the cool air through her nose, scenting her surroundings. It's always so beautiful here, she thought to her self, I don't think I'll ever get used to it. She began to stretch, arching her back as she loosened up her muscles and joints. In the corner of her eye, she noticed the shape of Flowerpaw.

"Hmpph," she harrumphed to herself. She never really noticed Flowerpaw. The apprentice always seemed to blend in with her surroundings. She seems lonely, thought Streampaw sadly, I can't just let her sit there. She decided to trot over to Flowerpaw, stopping to pick up a small fish from the fresh-kill pile. She continued on her way, fish in her jaws, stopping a fox-length or so away from the older apprentice. "Hey," she mewed, dropping the fish at her paws," What're you sitting here for, Flowerpaw?"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySat 1 Jul - 0:27

"U-u-um..." The she-cat glanced at the younger apprentice. "I sit here every day," She mewed. "I'm waiting for someone to take me on a patrol.
I don't have a mentor, so I kind of... learn what I can."
She laughed nervously.

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySat 1 Jul - 12:08

"Really? You don't have a mentor?" asked Streampaw, cocking her head to the side. She thought for a moment about the idea. "You're practically teaching yourself to be a warrior! That's amazing!" exclaimed the she-cat," I wish I could have that kind of intuition and bravery!" She watched the older apprentice with awe. How could someone be able to do that?

"Can I sit with you, too?" asked Streampaw, hopeful and excited.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySat 1 Jul - 15:43

"Y-yeah, sure!" Flowerpaw mewed, mollified. someone thinks I'm brave! "S-sometimes I go out hunting alone. Once, I found a fish bigger than me! I-it was kinda scary, though. It looked l-like it could've e-eaten me if it wanted to." She shot Streampaw a grin before chattering happily one more. "Have you learned how to catch fish yet? I did a little while ago- you need to flick your paw like this:" She demonstrated before looking back at Streampaw.
"Oh- a-a-am I being annoying? Sorry, I t-t-ta-talk a lot. I know I-I can be a-a-annoying. S-s-sorry." She mewed quietly.

Steam

Cancer Dragon

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 10:24

"Oh, no!" chirped Streampaw apologetically," You're fine! I like to listen!" She tried to reassure the older apprentice, not entirely sure why Flowerpaw had become apologetic in the first place. Streampaw thought of what Flowerpaw had told her about flicking one's paw when catching fished. She mimicked it with her own paw once, before looking at Flowerpaw."Like that?" she asked, her brows knotted in focus and determination.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 12:46

Flowerpaw nodded. "Yeah, just like that!" She mewed before getting to her feet. "C'mon, it doesn't look like anyone's going to take us out today. We should just go on our own." She glanced both directions before sidling out of camp casually. "It's more fun this way, anyways. Where should we go? We can do pretty much anything."

Steam

Cancer Dragon

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 15:22

"I don't really know Riverclan territory all that well, yet," laughed Streampaw nervously, flicking her tail," What's a good place to hunt?" She followed her new friend out of the RiverClan camp, marveling at how beautiful it all was. She breathed in through her nose, hoping to catch every scent she could. I will never get used to this, she thought happily, enjoying the experience. Her amber eyes closed as she felt the sounds of the wild come alive before her. She wished she could be like this forever.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 16:35

'Let's go to the river. I know a good fishing spot, and it's far too hot to go hunting without a little swim." She purred. Flowerpaw began to head towards the river, but took a sharp right and traveled a little alongside it until the pair came to a bracken bush.
"Just crawl under this," The older apprentice mewed.

Steam

Cancer Dragon

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 17:48

Streampaw heeded her friend's instructions, bringing her belly close to the ground as she crawled under the bush. "Now what?" she asked, the sounds of the river nearby creating a sense of anticipation within her. I wonder how many fish I'll catch, she thought, unsheathing her claws and flexing them.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 18:28

OOC: Imma' use the hunting system- I need the practice.
Ic:
"Follow me..." The she-cat grunted. She turned right and crawled through a small tunnel that she had worn away over time, pushing her way through the bracken. She had no doubt that other cats had discovered this spot before her- there were clues everywhere. A tuft of silver fur here, a scattering of fish-scales there. They were walking on Riverclan history.

They crawled next to the river, through the bracken, for a short while before Flowerpaw stopped. "Through here..."
A small turn, a push and she was free. The bracken had left the side of the riverbank in this spot- Flowerpaw could see where it joined it again. This created an effective wall, separating a small beach from the rest of Riverclan territory. The beach was sandy, decorated with a few smooth pebbles here and there. There was enough room for five fully-grown warriors to sit, if they were shoulder-to-shoulder.

Flowerpaw laughed and waded into the water. The beach continued out, sloping down gently into the river before a drop off. "Fish love it here," She mewed happily. "Just look!" She darted her paw into the water, pulling out a small gleaming fish and slapping it onto the bank, killing it.

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15093

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 18:28

The member 'Lockerful' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 9

Flowerpaw's patrol Mistpe10
Flowerpaw's patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 19:16

The happy day between Flowerpaw and Streampaw came to an abrupt end as the Mist rolled forward towards them silently, quickly devouring everything in its path. The Mist seemed to spill from all directions as it slithered closer to the two young she-cats, a menacing presence that left no room to escape. The happy chatter of birds and varying other animals quickly died as the area surrounding the River fell to the clutches of the mysterious fog. The warmth of the Greenleaf day vanished as the Mist crept even closer before completely enveloping Flowerpaw and Streampaw.

Flowerpaw's patrol Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 19:34

Streampaw's sense of awe at Flowerpaw's skills disappeared when the mist rolled in, swallowing everything in sight, including her. It felt heavy as it entered her lungs, not at all like the softness and lightness that a cloud provided. The hot Greenleaf sun was nowhere to be found as cold began to creep across her golden-brown fur. Streampaw shivered instinctively at the sensation.

It seemed that not even sound could escape this mist. The chatter of the prey and predators all vanished, replaced by a dead silence. Streampaw felt a sense of entrapment, as if she couldn't move, frozen in the fog. It took several moments of her being trapped in this fog before the idea reached for her to speak. She took a deep breath, taking in the water vapor, before sound escaped her lips. It was freezing, way too cold to be any sort of real fog. What was happening?

"Flowerp-paw?" she asked, her voice high and shaky," Are y-you there?" She couldn't even see her new friend; the fog was too thick for her to see her own paws. She felt light-headed. What's going on?

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol EmptySun 2 Jul - 19:51

The Mist lapped eagerly at the surrounding area, completely surrounding the two young apprentices, encircling them with its freezing grasp. Hardly any light was able to penetrate through the thick vapor, making it increasingly difficult for Flowerpaw and Streampaw to find one another. Fingers of frost greedily spread across the bank of the river, which was seemingly impossible for this time of year, hungrily heading towards its unsuspecting victim. The Mist continued to linger for several long heartbeats, swirling and ebbing as if it had a pulse before slowly receding, leaving only Flowerpaw.

Streampaw was gone.

Flowerpaw's patrol Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flowerpaw's patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flowerpaw's patrol   Flowerpaw's patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Flowerpaw's patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next