Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) Empty
PostSubject: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 19:11

Flowerpaw sighed as she made her way to the gorge, her head low. She was alone, as usual. She paused, craning her neck to try and spot Windclan's territory

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit
Taurus Number of posts : 167

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 19:20

Quietpaw

The cream and pale ginger apprentice padded across the moor toward the gorge. Her brow was furrowed and irritation bubbled in her chest. She had been an apprentice for almost 2 moons and she had yet to have a single training session. She lashed her tail and reasoned to herself. I'll just have to show Crowfoot i don't need him. I'll become the braves warrior in the clan without him. Determination had replaced the frustration that had sat in her chest for the past two moons. As she padded forward a scent drifted to her nose. She paused and parted her jaws drawing the scent in more deeply and trying to recognize it. It was fishy and smelled of the river. She gasped and dropped to her belly. "Stinkning Riverclan trying to invade Windclan territory." She said softly. She decided to stay hidden and see what the other cat would do. She remained on her belly inching foward through the rocks and tussocks toward the edge of the gorge watching for the first flicker of movement.

PM for Plotty with Spotty!
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 20:15

Flowerpaw narrowed her eyes as she approached the gorge. Suddenly, she saw movement on the other side. She looked both ways before tentatively taking a step forward, scanning Windclan territory for anyone who could be watching. After throwing a look over her shoulder she quickly crossed into the territory. Something scurried through the grass- a ground squirrel -and she turned to go back, but something caught her eye.
"Hello?"

Spottedpelt

Characters : [TC] Spottedkit, [WC] Quietkit, [SHC] Finchkit [RC]Orchidkit, Elmkit

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 19:18

Quietpaw

Her eyes narrowed and her mouth parted in a disgusted hiss that foxhearted apprentice just crossed into windclan territory. She rose to her paws and let out a growl. "Get off Windclan territory you Stinky Riverclan lay about!" She said and trotted down toward the other she-cat. Her pale fur rippling through the grass. Who does this apprentice think she is? strutting into Windclan territory like she belongs. I'll show her. She thought flicking her ears back against her skull and letting out a ferocious hiss. This was her chance to prove herself to her clan.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 16:11

Flowerpaw jumped. "W-w-what are you doing?" She mewed angrily, embarrassed that she was scared by a cat. Not just any cat, but a Windclan apprentice. "I-i-i'm not afraid of you."

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:16

Pale ginger ears flicked forward her eyes narrowing even further so that only slits were visible. She growled deep in her throat as the other apprentice spoke. "I-i-i'm not afraid of you." she stammered and Quietpaw felt her heartbeat begin to quicken. Thum[ing against her chest like a branch in a strong wind. She could feel the adrenaline racing through her body and heightening her senses. Her fur fluffed up along her spine seemingly making ehr double in size. "You should be afraid. You are on Windclan territory and I'm going to chase you off.
Or fight you."
She mewed coldly taking a threatening step forward.

OOC: Sorry!! Thought I replied to this!!! are we using the battle system?

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 19:33

H-h-hey! Back off!" Flowerpaw mewed anxiously as the she-cat took a step forward.
Her fur ruffled in indignation. chase me off? Who does she think she is?
The she-cat hissed, lashing an unsheathed paw out in retaliation.

Flowerpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP

Flowerpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Quietpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Last edited by Lockerful on Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedpelt

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 20:25

Quietpaw

The blow struck her across the face and blood welled up from a scratch across her muzzle. Anger flared in her and she leaped toward the apprentice her eyes flashing with battle fire.

Quietpaw used Leap and Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP
Leap and hold works for 2 turns based on dice roll. Total of 12 damage and Quietpaw is unable to be hurt for 2 turns.
Quietpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Spottedpelt on Mon 3 Jul 2017 - 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15121

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 20:25

The member 'Spottedpelt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) Mistpe10
We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyMon 3 Jul 2017 - 21:54

Flowerpaw let out a screech as she twisted beneath the she-cat angrily. "Fight me like a real clan cat, you fox-hearted coward!"

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 19:19

Quietpaw

The pale apprentice, her eyes blazing with battle fire and fury dug her claws in as deep as she could. She needed a plan. Her eyes though focused on the apprentice held between her paws were scanning her surrounding area, until a plan formed in her head, crude and cunning it might be, but she needed to use her speed, the apprentice below her was much larger than her. She would hold on as long as she could though, digging her claws in harder still.

Flowerpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Quietpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyThu 6 Jul 2017 - 19:43

Flowerpaw bucked her back, tossing the apprentice off of her. She took a step back and flung herself underneath the she-cat, raking her claws across her belly before darting away a safe distance, keeping her eyes on the apprentice.

OOC: I actually think that would only deal 6 damage, Quietpaw would just hang on for two turns. Also, I think it's 0-3 that it works for two rounds, but since it's already over...

Flowerpaw:
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Quietpaw
7/20 HP
70/80 SP

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptyFri 7 Jul 2017 - 21:08

Quietpaw

OOC: You are so right! I misread it! So Sorry!

The apprentice flew through the air her shoulder slamming into the ground. Pain erupted across her abdomen as the she cat facing her raked her claws down her belly. She felt warm blood well on her stomach and her eyes flashed with anger. She slashed forward striking her enemy with a front paw strike.

Flowerpaw:
8/20 HP
60/80 SP

Quietpaw
7/20 HP
60/80 SP

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 14:31

Flowerpaw hissed before racing back at the Windclan apprentice, once again ducking beneath her and turning to slice at her already bleeding stomach with savage claws. She turned to watch what happened next, her eyes narrowed.

Flowerpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 stamina.

Flowerpaw:
8/20 HP
50/80 SP

Quietpaw
0/20 HP
60/80 SP

Spottedpelt

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) EmptySun 9 Jul 2017 - 19:47

Quietpaw

Again pain erupted in her abdomen as the vile riverclan she-apprentice slid under her and sliced her belly open. She could do nothing to prevent it and nothing to stop the pain. She couldn't go on like this. She'd been bested. Now she would never be a warrior. Crowfoot would never train her and she would be an apprentice forever. She let out a growl did her best to push off the ground and strike at the other apprentice but it ended up looking more like a flail. She crashed to the ground and spat at the she-cat before her. Filthy Riverclan. Then her world went dark and she slept.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)   We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Came, We Saw, We Fought And Then We Went Home (closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next