Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]

Go down 
+5
Squirrelnose
Boulder
Drippy
Honey Badger
Wild
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyFri 16 Jun 2017 - 20:03

Ooc: Do I need to fix something? Sorry for asking, it's just that your post was right after mine and I was wondering if I did anything.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 20:18

Streamkit turned to see a friend of hers, Ashkit. Her bright amber eyes showed excitement as she studied the she-cat laying low to the ground. She began to skip to her friend, a large smile on her face as she thought of the things they could do together. "Hey, Ashkit!" she chirped happily,"What are you doing so low like that?"

Streamkit skidded to a stop beside her friend, watching her studiously from above. She looks so funny, thought Streamkit, stifling a laugh, kinda like one of the stones.

OOC:My bad for it being short...

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 8:24

Ashkit smiled as she saw Streamkit. She wasn't friends with many cats, but she was close with Streamkit, they had been in the nursery together. "Um, well, I, I was..." She stuttered. She lowered her head. "Well," she said again, "I'm hiding from the other cats. Please don't laugh, you know I'm shy."
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 8:42

"Oh," mewed Streamkit, somewhat dumbfounded, cocking her small head to the side. Her once excited and eager expression formed one more sympathetic and understanding. "Yeah, but they're our clanmates and friends. And if we ask, they might give us some tips on how to be great warriors!" She added that last part with an especially wide smile, her warm amber eyes brightening as she tried to comfort and assure her friend.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 10:59

Ashkit took a deep breath, then nodded. She needed to do this. Slowly, she mewed, "Alright, I'll come. But do you promise to stick with me?" She looked at Streamkit with a hopeful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 11:26

"Yep," squeaked Streamkit with a smile. She perked up, her small golden-brown body picking up with her attitude."Let's go!" She began to pad in place, her body trying to use up all the nervous energy inside of her.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 12:39

Slowly, Ashkit started walking towards the cats. Why was she doing this? She thought to herself, Why was she forcing herself into this situation? Yet, she knew the truth. She was going to be an apprentice soon. She needed to know how to get along with other kits, apprentices...and even warriors. After all, she was going to have a mentor. She kept looking back to make sure Streamkit was behind her, but soon she came to the group. There. She breathed a sigh of relief. She was here. She knew that soon, Streamkit would try to make her talk to everyone else, but for now she was content to listen to the other cats. Going down on the ground, she lay low and listened.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 13:26

Flowerpaw yawned lazily- she had finally finished getting her coat into order. "How long will Thunderclan be staying at Sunningrocks?"" She purred, wrinkling her nose. "I can smell them from here,"

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 13:40

Ashkit had been lazily relaxing, still trying to lay low, but her head snapped up as she heard the cat speak. She had heard something about Thunder Clan and Sunningrocks, but she assumed it was all a joke. Thunder Clan, in their territory? How could this be? She softly hissed under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 14:08

Streamkit sat beside her friend, also deciding to listen quietly. Thunderclan? Those stinky cats? Her nose wrinkled instinctively, though she had never smelled a Thunderclan cat. She wondered what Thunderclan cats looked like. Were they like her and her clanmates? She always imagined that they were ugly and fat with nasty,dirty pelts and worse breath. Would she have to meet with them someday? The thought chilled Streamkit.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 15:00

Ooc: hey I've already said something once. Y'all gotta be patient and wait for everyone else in the topic >> you guys are completely leaving Wild and Badge behind. I'm looking at you Minecraftnerd and Daysteam. Y'all don't have to fix anything in your posts specifically just wait for others to post. I don't wanna lock this topic just because y'all can't follow the rules man..
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 15:09

OOC: I apologize, I just figured that it had been a few days since they were in the topic, and that a bit of character building couldn't hurt. I also thought that since it was between two characters not inherently involved in the main conversation that it didn't matter as much. My bad...

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 15:16

Ooc: Same, thought since wasn't in main conversation didn't matter. Apolegies, never meant to offend anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]   Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharing Tongues [Open for all RC]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2