Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Today I'm Your Leader [Open]

Go down 
+3
Drippy
Sun
Reaper King
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Today I'm Your Leader [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 17:30

Crowstar had been taken along with the some of the others. It was rather unexpected, or rather some of the other cats didn't expect the black fluffy leader to show up in the lair.

When the leader first showed up he was wounded, unsure how he received these wounds, he just knew he was down another life. Five of them left. After his wounds were somewhat healed he looked for a way out, despite protests from his wounds, and others he did it anyway. Finally today was the day he had given up.

They had a few cats here. All of them of varying ages. He seemed to be the only one of leadership here while the others were apprentices and warriors. While leading them wasn't on the top of his list, they would need something right? It wasn't even up to him in the end. This didn't seem like a starclan place.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 17:42

Mousefang was pretty shocked when he woke up in the cave. The last thing he remembered was chasing Foxheart through the marsh, surrounded by a thick fog and feeling cold enough to be running during leafbare. But here he was, in a dark and damp place, and surrounded by several other cats from other clans. It was alarming and rather frightening, but he did his best to pull himself together and do whatever it took to survive for what he thought might have been a few days. His joints felt sore from laying on the hard cave floor. When the ShadowClan warrior saw that Crowstar had been taken as well, it suddenly seemed like all was lost if somehow the mysterious force had managed to capture a leader as well. Some of the cats in the cave had been there already for a really long time. The ShadowClan tabby, although usually too proud to speak to another clan cat, padded to Crowstar hesitantly after several days, wondering if this leader knew anything that the others did not. "H-hey Crowstar, I didn't think they could get someone like you... do you know how we got here?" He stuttered, still a little jumpy. He never spoke to his own leader unless spoken to first, and talking to Crowstar was incredibly intimidating.

Sun // [Only admins are allowed to see this link] // [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682

Last edited by Sun on Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 17:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3847

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyTue 13 Jun 2017 - 17:44

Sunpaw sighed. The clan's- no, the others' morale was down, and although she had tried her best, she was having trouble cheering them up. It wasn't anything like clan life. They had no queens gossiping in the nursery, no apprentices exploring the territory, no warriors sharing tongues and no leader or deputy.
She glanced at Crowstar. So far she had kept her distance from the cat, but talking to him couldn't hurt.
Another cat was already by his side- another warrior. She couldn't identify it's scent, but all their scents were starting to blur by now.
She got to her feet and padded over to the two.
"The mistwalker took you," She mewed sullenly, unabashed at being caught eavesdropping on their conversation. She had been the first cat here, or at least one of the first. That gave her some authority, right?

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 13:36

Swiftheart noticed some cats talking. But the name she heard... Crowstar? So the Mistwalker could take the leaders... She slowly walked over. RiverClan and SkyClan have been in good terms, and besides, now is the worst time to make enemies. "Crowstar... the mist took you, didn't it?" she sighed. Out of all the cats in the forest, why does it have to be a leader, but perhaps she's answering her own question. "The Mistwalker is obviously trying to take all the clans, and trying to keep us alive. But why does it want to take everyone, and why does it want us alive?" she thought out loud. Her tail pointed to the bones of a mouse. "I'm sure the Mistwalker knows one scrawny mouse can't feed 5 clans, if more cats come and the prey doesn't increase, then it's clear the Mistwalker only wants some of us alive. Sadly, in order to find out, more cats have to be taken, so let's hope we won't find out." she said.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptySun 18 Jun 2017 - 21:42

Sunpaw kneaded the ground anxiously. "What if we never make it back?" She mewed. She licked her shoulder nervously. This was the best chance to pitch her idea. Besides,
if not now, then when? "Maybe we should make... uh, y'know, like start over?" She said hesitantly. "I'm not saying we'd renounce our old lives or clans or anything, but I've been down here for moons. There's no way out. So maybe we could start over? Like, make a new clan?" She looked around nervously. "I'm not saying that we're rejecting our old clans- this is just temporary," She said hurriedly. "But look around! We're not working together. We're never going to survive like this. We need our old ways, a clan, a leader." She looked at Crowstar, desperate for his support.
"I-I mean this was just an idea and everything, uhh..."

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 12:14

Swiftheart looked at Sunpaw, then back at Crowstar. "Sunpaw's right. We won't survive long if we are against eachother, but if we work together as a clan, we can survive longer. We must last as long as possible and get as much time, and hope StarClan finds us." she said.
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyThu 29 Jun 2017 - 12:19

ba boopity poopity)

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 18:15

Cloverpaw padded into the main cave from one of the other smaller caves and blinked the sleep from her Amber eyes. "Whats going o- Crowstar..? So the Mistwalker is taking leaders to huh?" She meowed frowning.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Rainwhisper

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptySat 8 Jul 2017 - 18:24

Umberflame padded over Coalkit tagging along at her paws. She noticed her daughter was always near her or her father unlike the rest to her siblings who did whatever.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 9:52

Crowstar nodded. "It seems I was targeted for some reason.. I don't really know why.. I haven't seen enough to know anything.. All I know is that what ever it is can do some damage." He had lost a life after all. When he arrived his more fatal wounds had disappeared to Starclan restoring him.

It seemed these cat had lost their clan ways while they were here. They couldn't just sit around doing nothing while waiting on a rescue. After all he was a leader so maybe Starclan let him be taken to give these cats a purpose again. "Well if we are going to be working together, then I guess I will be your leader from now on." He hoped none of them would have a protest with him taking that position. After all he did have the star name.

He looked up from the others, and towards the expanse of the lair. Just how big was this place and how far did it go? It was hard to see. He wasn't used to this low of light. Though it was good they had some Shadowclan cats here, they were used to the lack of light.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

[Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link] | [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 10:35

Cloverpaw shrugged. "I don't have a problem with it." She meowed shurgging.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Sunrose

Sunrose

Characters : Cheetahstrike ,Gentlepaw, Duskflower , Honeyspark, Hiddenpaw(dead) Owlpaw
Number of posts : 400

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 13:09

Honeypaw looked over to Crowstar having staying silent the whole time. The Thunderclan medicine cat apprentice was silent before she mewed"it wouldn't hurt I suppose so it's fine by me "She mewed calmly.

Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 14:52

Sunpaw nodded. "I suppose it's too early to assign anything else." She mewed, dipping her head. If they were to be a clan, who would fill the deputy position? So far the she-cat had only really talked to Otterleap and Umberflame- the two seemed capable of leading, so perhaps they were the best choices.
"Mistclan..." She muttered quietly. They would survive. For now.
How would they break the news to the others?

Rainwhisper

Characters : Rainwhisper; Coldbreeze; Badgerstrike; Umberflame; Coalkit
Clan/Rank : Rainwhisper: Thunderclan/Warrior; Coldbreeze: Thunderclan/Warrior; Badgerstrike: Thunderclan/Warrior; Umberpaw: Thunderclan/Apprentice
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 121

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyMon 10 Jul 2017 - 15:31

Umberflame nodded. "I don't see why not? Crowstar is a clan leader and until we figure out how to escape from the Mistwalker's Lair and back to our clans." She meowed risking a glance at Otterleap.

Rainwhisper(#6666ff) Coldbreeze(#66ccff) Badgerstrike(Bold) Umberflame(#663300) Coalkit(#999900)
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] EmptyTue 11 Jul 2017 - 16:40

Mousefang was rather uncomfortable with the proposition. He didn't want another leader, and nor did he want to be stuck in this empty cave with a bunch of strangers from other clans. What if ShadowClan accused him of being disloyal if he escaped with their scents on his pelt? At least Foxheart was around somewhere; she could vouch for him if it came down to it. Instead of protesting, the ShadowClan warrior shuffled his paws awkwardly and held his peace. It was reasonable and it was safe. It wasn't like there was much else he could do about it, either, and there probably wasn't a true need for a leader besides some resemblance of the old life they'd all been ripped from. Mousefang stretched the stiffness from his bones and glanced around at all the cats who had gathered; it was true he had no difficulty at all seeing in the darkness of the cave. He wondered just how this life would continue and hoped it would end soon.

"So what do we do now? Sit and wait?"

Sun // [Only admins are allowed to see this link] // [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || [Only admins are allowed to see this link] || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today I'm Your Leader [Open]   Today I'm Your Leader [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Today I'm Your Leader [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Dream Territory :: Dark Forest :: Mistwalker's Lair-
Jump to: