Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though Empty
PostSubject: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyMon 15 Dec 2014 - 18:57

FeatherPool walked towards SpottedStar's den. It was time she finally talked about all the kits getting loose from the camp. As she waited outside SpottedStar's den she meowed to be let in. Hopefully SpottedStar would agree with keeping a closer eye on the kits. Or at least punish the kits who left.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 12:44

As she muddled in the thoughts of Dewstar and the Riverclan border, she heard a meow of request. She looked toward the entrance and scented Featherpool. "Come in" she mewed, looking back down to the ground she drew random designs into with he claws.

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 14:28

FeatherPool walked through the lichen and looked at SpottedStar. "Uh SpottedStar I need to discuss the kit problem that's been going on. In the past quarter moon I have caught two kits alone out in the forest." She paused then continued. "I think we need to start punishing kits who leave or give the kits something to do within camp. I myself am sick of trying to protect and find them." She waited for SpottedStar's response.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyTue 16 Dec 2014 - 14:53

Her gaze shot up and narrowed at the warrior. "Why have I never been told of this? Its not your responsibility to watch over them, its the queens and the whole clan. Not only would the guards be lacking their job, but clanmates aren't watching for kits." she gave a growl and walked out of her den, waiting for Featherpool to follow before continuing. "From now on, if a kit is caught outside of camp or caught trying to leave in spite of rules, they will clean the elders den for a whole moon of their apprentice training."

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 3:59

FeatherPool lowered her ears once SpottedStar growled. "I'm sorry for not coming sooner, but my warrior duties kept me busy and I forgot." She followed SpottedStar out of her den. "Alright. I think that would be fair. Do you want me to spread the news? Or do you wish to tell the clan?" Afterwards FeatherPool would check the nursery and make sure all kits were there so they knew what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 15:09

"You go tell the kits and the queens, the guards will tell any cat coming in and out of camp and the clan will know soon. Most cats are out anyways, so a clan meeting would be pointless"

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though EmptyWed 17 Dec 2014 - 17:43

FeatgerPool nodded her head and walked towards the nursery. "Thanks or meeting with me." She ran into the nursery and told the queens of the new information.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though   A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting with da leader [Open]- Need SpottedStar though
Page 1 of 1