Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fat Birds [open]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 322

Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 17:27

Talonkit stared at him skeptically for a moment, before scowling again."First of all," he began," It's Talonsky, not Talonpelt." A smile came to his face,"Second of all, if any Windclan cat thinks they can stop us smelly fish cats, they're dead meat!" He bounded after his friends, determined to be the bad Riverclan cat that his mother always warned him about.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Apricity

Apricity

Characters : {D}ovespirit | {A}shpaw | {B}lackpaw
Clan/Rank : {D} Windclan; naw | {A} Shadowclan; apprentice | {B} Skyclan; apprentice
Number of posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 17:39

Dovekit glanced up from below Oak, her large blue eyes worried for a moment. Though Talonkit was about a moon younger than her and her brother, he was much, much bigger.

However, as her friend spoke, she let out a grin, scrambling to her feet, nipping Oak lightly, and prancing away. "Heavystrike! We'll split up over there!" She yelped to her littermate, gesturing to a puddle a few tail lengths ahead. Kicking up mud behind her, she turned to the side, making another loop around camp. She leapt onto Talonkit from behind, growling playfully as she bowled him over. "Admit defeat!" The she-kit squealed, eyes blazing with ferocious excitement.

Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 Gif-an10

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill-
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Characters : [T]alonstrike(M,WC),[S]ootpaw(F,WC)[Sw]irlpaw(M,TC) [D]aypaw(M,SC)[R]ushkit(M,RC)
Clan/Rank : T{WindClan Young Warrior} S{WindClan Apprentice} Sw{ThunderClan Apprentice} D{ShadowClan kit} R{RiverClan Kit}
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 19 Jun 2017 - 18:17

Talonkit yowled in mock-pain as Dovekit barreled into him. He was forced onto his side as he looked up at his attacker." I will not lose to a cat that doesn't hunt where he scats!" he growled defiantly, laughing at his own joke. He jumped to his paws, facing his attacker face to face."Dovestar, this is your end," he growled with as much anger and ferocity as the most dangerous of warriors," your clan shall fall to the mighty fish cats!"

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Jun 2017 - 21:16

Heavykit grinned at his litter mate who gave him his next order to follow as the mighty deputy of Windclan. Talonsky had rushed into battle reluctantly which made the tom's pelt bristle. "Your not going to lay a paw on Dovestar." He smirked running over to his leader. "She'll move to faster than a lumpy fish like you." He mewed jokingly ready to run if the other tom dared to strike him in anger.

Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 5:20

Oakkit had snuck out of battle, and now returned with flair as he leaped on top of Heavykit. "Try to get away from this lumpy fish!" He meowed, pinning Heavykit to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Steam

Steam

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 21 Jun 2017 - 9:22

"Lumpy fish?!" roared Talonkit, mocking offense," How dare you?! Get him, Oakleaf! Make him pay for that!" He turned to his current opponent, Dovekit. He tried his best to look intimidating, staring daggers into her eyes. He blinked once before speaking. "I don't care how many lives you have, Dovestar. I will defeat you!" He let out a fierce battle-cry as he pounced at the she-cat with all of his might. He carried the strength and force of a thousand hawks with this attack.

Swirlpaw

Sootpaw

Rushkit

Daykit
Back to top Go down
Minecraftnerd

Minecraftnerd

Characters : (A)shfeather, (O)akfall, (C)edarpaw, (S)ootcloud, (N)ightfoot
Clan/Rank : (A): Riverclan NAW (O): Windclan NAW (C): Thunderclan apprentice (N): Shadowclan NAW (S): Shadowclan NAW
Number of posts : 310

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 11:03

Ooc: Hey guys I'm gonna pull oak out of the topic as he is an apprentice now so ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Birds [open]   Fat Birds [open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Birds [open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2