Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2524

Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL] Empty
PostSubject: Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL]   Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL] EmptySat 8 Sep 2018 - 11:35

He was behind on his training, and he knew it. Stonepaw couldn't sit still as he loitered around camp, waiting for some sort of patrol to start forming, but it seemed he wouldn't be having much luck today. He moved closer towards the camp's entrance, tail twitching. He needed to be out there, he needed to hunt. His gaze flickered to the dark night sky. It was a perfect night for hunting, and yet here he was, laying about. The elders had already been taken care of, and he loathed the idea of going out to help their medicine cat Morningpaw, hunting for plants instead of some good meat. Though his luck soon changed. A cat appeared in the corner of his vision, and before he'd even registered who it was, he asked, "Do you want to go hunting with me?" He didn't care if they were even any good at it, he wanted out!

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL]   Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL] EmptyWed 12 Sep 2018 - 6:12

The approaching cat in question — or rather kit — absolutely beamed at the invitation that wasn’t quite directed at him. Poppykit grinned widely and scampered over to Stonepaw’s side. ”You want me to hunt with you? Okay! Froststone’s been teaching me the hunter’s crouch, see?” He dropped down and lowered himself to the ground, although his paws were a little too wide apart and his bushy tail was brushing against the ground.

”I, uh, think he was referring to someone else, bro,” the kit’s littermate, Orchidkit, mewed from a few tail-lengths away, pointing with his muzzle to their very amused father.

Scorchfang padded up to Poppykit and licked behind his ears. ”I’m sure you would so great out there, but I’m afraid you’re just not ready yet.” He looked up at Stonepaw next. ”I, however, will join you. It’s been far too long since I’ve been on a proper hunting patrol.”

Poppykit looked as though he were about to argue, but instead he stood up straighter and puffed his chest out. ”More like the great territory of ShadowClan isn’t ready for me yet! I’d hate to deprive it of my presence, but as the greatest and coolest warrior I am, I must uphold to the warrior code! But don’t worry, my sweet marshes and pines, we will rejoice once again very soon,” he called to the outside world beyond the camp entrance dramatically. With a purr, he turned and raced back to his brother.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down

Two Birds with One Stone [0/3, OPEN PATROL]
Page 1 of 1