Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Jazz's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jazz's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 1 Jun 2017 - 22:08

They had trained together for quite some moons now. Their sessions were far different from the traditional apprentice and mentor ones. His trainee was far too old to be a traditional apprentice. But now, she was ready. Jazz would be made a warrior. The black and white tom leaped onto the tallbranch. His claws scored the well-worn wood. Like he had done for many apprentice Rippedsky yowled to the clearing, "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the tallbranch for a clan meeting!" The joy of the moment was overshadowed by the fresh pain of losing Crowstar whose whereabouts were still a mystery. It felt wrong to take his place, ready to speak the words the fluffy black leader normally spoke. Rippedsky had stepped in for a few apprentices ceremonies, but never a warrior one. This would be something. He tried to search for the happiness he should be feeling as he watched the cat he had trained become a full clan member. There was a spark of it, but he failed to find it as the clan assembled.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 6:19

Jazz walked up to the tallbranch as Rippedsky started to speak. Did he have news of Crowstar's whereabouts yet? Sitting down at the front she leaned forward to hear better.

OOC: mobile

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Jazz's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 2 Jun 2017 - 20:52

"Today, another cat will officially join the ranks of our warriors." Rippedsky began as soon as he saw the former rogue before. He feared some of them may only see the cat that had chosen to follow Bear out of desperation. However, she had turned away from that life and not even really fought in the barn battle. They had trained long and hard together since. Jazz was ready, "Jazz, please step forwards."
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 7:30

Jazz's eyes widened as Rippedsky spoke her name. It was her ceremony? Stepping forwards uncertainly she said, "T-this really is an honor for me. Thank you." 

OOC: Mobile

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 3 Jun 2017 - 20:35

As she spoke, the deputy knew he had made a good choice. Honesty and hesitation both shone through her words. Instead of replying, the tom flicked his tail in an acknowledgement of what she had said. Rippedsky's voice didn't waver as he continued with the ancient ritual, "I, Rippedsky, deputy of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this cat. She has trained hard to learn the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." His blue eyes flicked down to stare into Jazz's. He wanted to make sure she fully understood the intensity of the moment and what it meant in the clans.

"Jazz, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Rippedsky's question rang through the clearing, his intense gaze fixing her as they all waited for the answer. Her mentor had no doubt what the answer would be. They had trained together long enough for him to know. All she had to do was affirm her dedication to a life with Skyclan, then he could make her a warrior alongside the rest of his clan.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 9:46

"I... I do," she said, excitement coursing through her veins. She would finally be a warrior and prove to all those cats that she will be the best warrior there is. Head held high she waited for Rippedsky's next words.

OOC: I'm thinking something like Deercloud, Buzzardstripe, Owlheart, Adderpelt, or Harrierwing. One of those would be nice

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 4 Jun 2017 - 10:09

OCC: let me know if you would like me to change it

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name." Rippedsky continued as he looked her over. He had thought carefully about what her knew name would be. After a while of consideration, he had settled on something he found fitting, "Jazz, from this day forward, you will be known as Pineheart. Starclan honors your dedication to clan life and commitment to your clanmates, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan." The deputy leaped down to greet the clan's new warrior.

"Welcome, Pineheart." He meowed, touching his nose to hers as his eyes shined with a brief flash of pride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz's Warrior Ceremony   Jazz's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Jazz's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp :: Tallbranch :: SkyClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: