Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3031

Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 19 Jan 2022 - 3:01

Bloodstar wished he could say he was adapting to the cold... but he wasn't. He hated it just as much as now as he did during his first leaf-bare. He leaped up onto the Tallbranch with ease and cleared his throat. One more apprentice to be made a warrior today. At least Skyclan was still progressing. "Let all cats old enough to climb a tree gather beneath the Tallbranch for a clan meeting!" Hollypaw had done well. It was time for her to join Skyclan as a fully fledged warrior.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 22 Jan 2022 - 17:15

Hollypaw stepped out of her den with a shiver, again wishing her coat were thicker. It was silky, for sure, and soft, but that wasn’t much good in this cold. Tucking chilly toes beneath her tail, Hollypaw sat beneath the Tallbranch. She looked up at Bloodstar, scanning his features, and nodded firmly. Her face — newly scarred, still-barely healed — was like his now, wasn’t it? Scary... but it’s supposed to be!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 5:21

"Hollypaw step forward. It is time for you to become a warrior. I, Bloodstar, call upon our warrior ancestors to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Hollypaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

He noticed her scars and he noticed her looking at his. Oh don't worry you're still much prettier than me. He wanted to tell her, but maybe after the ceremony.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 5:57

When Hollypaw heard her name, she froze, and her eyes trailed slowly up… to meet Bloodstar’s. It was only when she did so that Holly realized they had the same green eyes, striking against dark fur. Did I get them from him? But did he really say her name? It wasn’t just Hollypaw hallucinating again?

The moment hung, and Holly couldn’t tamp down the instinct to place a paw on her chest and gesture, as if to make sure, You meant me, right? Not some other cat—? But when the gaze didn’t waver — because duh, she was the only Hollypaw in this Clan! — she jerked forward, stepping into the space before the Tallbranch.

And then he said the words. The words—! And she couldn’t help but shiver and straighten, fur tingling. “I do,” she said. “I promise.”

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 6:08

He nodded once at her seeing her doubt and confusion. Yes, you. Once she said the words and confirmed her loyalty to Skyclan, Bloodstar finished the ceremony.

"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name, Hollyshine. Skyclan honors your Enthusiasm and Bravery." He leaped off of the Tallbranch and rested his chin on Hollyshine's head.

"Congratulations! You've earned this!" He then stepped back and allowed the rest of the clan to congratulate her.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Jan 2022 - 6:28

Upon hearing her new name, Hollyshine dipped her head, and then smiled so widely her mouth hurt. I can’t believe it. I’m a warrior! It felt like she’d been training forever, but she’d done it! She almost didn’t noticed Bloodstar until he came to rest his head atop hers — at which she nuzzled back, overcome by excitement. “Thank you, thank you!”

The congratulations felt amazing, and Hollyshine couldn’t help but dive into the crowd, enthusiastically looking for her family.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyWed 26 Jan 2022 - 0:50

"Hollyshine! Hollyshine!" Primroselight was overcome with pride at her daughter's ceremony, there to watch yet another of her kits take the final step towards warriorhood. Others hadn't been so lucky, and so she would celebrate each achievement for as long as possible. "Well done Holly! I'm so proud of you." She nuzzled her head into the young she-cat's shoulder, but soon pulled away to let the rest of the clan congratulate their newest warrior.

Muddythorn cheered alongside his clan, the little sister he'd helped to deliver standing beneath tallbranch, a fully-grown warrior. Even when the chants of her name dies off, the medicine cat continued alone for a little while before energetically barreling towards Hollyshine, accompanied by shouts of, "You've worked so hard, this is so great! Wow, I can't believe you're a warrior, so grown up!"

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony   Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollypaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1