Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) Empty
PostSubject: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptySat Dec 23, 2023 2:29 pm

((I’m assuming that forest lets her into the rogue group lol))

Rose paused at the entrance to the barn, tail-tip flicking.

It had been weeks since she’d first come across the forest, and the strange cats Whisper Ear and Bracken Wing, and surely the invitation to stay the night had long-since expired. She wasn’t here for that, or at least she’d managed to convince herself of that fact. She was here to repay them for their kindness in the form of information- and the pair of starlings that hung from her maw.

“Hello?”
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5645

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 7:34 am

Brackenwing stretched, green eyes taking in the snow-dusted fields outside the barn with a mix of disdain and nostalgia. She did not enjoy the colder seasons, much less the powdery white stuff that meant she had no chance of hiding her warm-toned pelt out on the moors, but she missed the feeling of the wind in her fur, missed chasing rabbits and hares even if she had not been one of Windclan's better hunters. Barn life had been peaceful and quiet though, and that to Brackenwing was priceless with Whisperear at her side.

A voice broke through her thoughts, and Brackenwing's green eyes turned toward it, catching sight of the cat who stood in the entrance of the barn with a flicking tail. She remembered the she-cat who had passed through weeks ago, staying for a night. Rose, if she recalled, had been pleasant enough company.

"Hello, Rose," Brackenwing greeted, "What brings you back here?"

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2023 12:34 pm

Whisperear

Whisperear lifted their head at the quiet call from the entrance of the barn. They smiled. It was nice to see Rose, who had been staying around them for a while now. It was nice having someone to fetch them prey when their joints ached too much to get out of their nest. They slowly rose from their nest to join at Brackenwing’s side. They said, It’s nice to see you again, before letting Rose answer Brackenwing’s question.
Loner • Elder • They/Them • 55 | 50 • #9999cc
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 10:06 am

Bracken Wing and Whisper Ear soon appeared, voices kindly as they had been in Rose’s memories. She was not entirely able to quash the small smile hovering on her maw, and instead elected to disguise it by bending down to place the starlings on the ground. They were not exactly plump, but well-fed prey was practically unheard-of in such a harsh season. It would be a good meal for two elderly cats who did not get out much, however.

“I have been well,” she answered shyly, flicking an ear. “It’s nice to see you again, too. I’m sure you’ve noticed that the Clans are gone?”

Her words came out more of a question than she would’ve liked, but Rose wasn’t quite sure that they would’ve noticed. From here, the scent marks had always been faint.
Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5645

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptyFri Jan 12, 2024 4:25 pm

Whisperear came to her side, and Brackenwing acknowledged their presence with a soft smile.

"I'm glad to hear you've been well." Leafbare wasn't an easy time to be hunting, that was for sure, and even the barn wasn't immune from the lessened prey. Perhaps, she thought, some outsiders that were free to wander had a better go of things in the cold seasons, but she had not felt the need to wander far from the old barn, even so.

Brackenwing nodded as Rose spoke, "Some time ago... The moors have been quiet." She did not let on how that also worried her. Her life here with Whisperear had been too peaceful, and while she did have precious few cats she cared for in Windclan, the ties that had kept her paws willingly within their territory had long since been severed, gone with Owlshade and Flutterpetal and Adderdawn. Wherever the clan had gone off to, she was sure Smallstar was leading them well enough... And she was sure Tigerdance and Sootstorm would be alright. They had to be.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
xaandiir
Former Staff
Former Staff
xaandiir

Characters : [P]oppyshine; [Pi]neblossom; [W]hisperear; [C]rookedlight; [L]arkspring; [Wi]llowwisp
Clan/Rank : RC T5 Deputy; SC T5; WC T5; SkC T5; RC T4; RC T4
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2953

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 10:13 am

Whisperear

Whisperear nodded in agreement. The woods have been quiet…I hope the Clans are well. They tried not to think about them too often, and typically succeeded in pushing the Clans from their mind—save for WindClan, which does still come to mind every so often. They sometimes wondered how much the clan had changed, if it had changed at all since their departure.
Loner • Elder • They/Them • 55 | 50 • #9999cc
Credits: code inspiration - 1 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3

#9999cc
PineblossomT5 ShadowClan
70HP/160SP
#6699ff
WillowwispT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
#6abcde
CrookedlightT5 SkyClan
70HP/160SP
#ff6699
LarkspringT4 RiverClan
60HP/140SP
PoppyshineT5 RiverClan Deputy
70HP/160SP
CherishSC Temp Plot NPC
60HP/130SP

* = Disabled Stats

Cat Directory  ❊  Plot Boards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)   remember me? (open to cats living at the barn) Empty

Back to top Go down

remember me? (open to cats living at the barn)
Page 1 of 1