Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) Empty
PostSubject: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:09

Goldkit shook her cinnamon colored swirled pelt, and padded into the abandoned barn. Some nice rouges had given her directions, and she was finally going to meet Wisteriasky, hopefully. The six moon old kit wanted to become like the Medicine cat for every clan. Shes always had a soft spot for the wounded or injured, and she didn't want to be a warrior like her mother, or siblings. Goldkit would rather heal others than fight, and if she need to fight, she would only do it if necessary. Besides being an international Medicine cat seemed cool, and shes always loved the smell of herbs, but she knew she could never be a Medicine cat for Riverclan, because there was already an apprentice, who had no mentor, but maybe Wisteriasky could teach her the ways of a Medicine Cat. She jumped hearing paw steps and looked towards the direction they had come, her green eyes widened in fear.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 12:57

Lulu and Scout saw the small kit and walked over to her "Hello" meowed Lulu in a soft voice "Do you need help?" she asked to the kit

My Cats (Alive):
:Thinpaw:She-cat:ThunderClan:Apprentice:
:Eaglepaw:She-cat:ShadowClan:Apprentice:
:Scout:Tom:Loner:Would be a warrior:
:Lulu:She-cat:Loner:Would be a warrior:

Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) Sylveo11

Last edited by Thinstripe on Sun 21 Feb 2016 - 7:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:21

Ashcloud had spent most of his time caring for the herbs his daughter planted, as well as resting his old bones in the scratchy hay that littered the floor. The scent of Riverclan came to his nose and the tom looked up from grooming his white fur to see a small kit lingering in the barn, the loners sharing the barn with them investigating her. He dragged himself to his paws and approached, recognizing the kit to be Goldsmith, who had been much smaller when the tomcat had left. "Goldkit! Why are you here, all alone?" he said with concern.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 13:33

"Is this kit yours?" snarled Scout Lulu nudged him "Scout be nice we haven't even met them we don't know how nice or mean they are" she meowed looking a the tom with friendly eyes

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 14:46

Goldkit shrank back as the loners came over, and snapped at her, then Ashcloud, her grandfather, and Vixentail's father. "Grampa!!" The cinnamon colored she cat meowed and ran over to her grandfather and buried her face in his leg fur, since she still wasn't tall enough to reach anything else. She hid behind his legs and peered out around his legs to look at the loners. Her green eyes were wide as she took in the two loners.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 15:25

OoC: Wisteriasky will train her, but it would have been mice if you sent me a PM first. Next time, okay? And it's "Independent" for future refrence :)

Wisteriasky was attempting to hunt when she heard some commotion outside. A young kit ran to Ashcloud, circling him with some of the pesky rogues closing in. Brushing past Lulu and Scout. "Goldkit? What are you doing here?" She asked the small kit, though she wasn't much larger. "Is RiverClan okay?"

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 16:31

Scout walked away to go find some hay to sleep on "Is she afraid of us, I wont hurt her" Lulu meowed to the cats "Scout,is not so friendly so sorry for the way he acted" she meowed looking back at the tom sleeping on the hay

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 16:38

"Wisteriasky! Riverclan is fine, but I wanted to see if maybe i could.. if you could.. Train me as an Independence Medicine cat, like you?" Goldkit meowed to her half-aunt, technically she didn't trust the clans and Fishstar and with war around the corner that didn't help much. "War with Thunderclan is right around the corner, and the tension is so thick you could taste it in the air. Besides i never wanted ted to be a Medicine cat like my auntie Wisteriasky." The tabby meowed flashing her aunt green eyes.

OOC:sorry about that

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 16:43

"I'm sorry if I scare you, I wont hurt you" she meowed sadly "I know I'm not in a clan but.." Lulu looked at the floor of the barn

Ooc: Its okay if your talking to me XD

My Cats (Alive):

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 18:56

Wisteriasky flicked her tail at the young kit, whom she believed was her niece. She thought hard to herself, contemplating. She did say she would take in anybody, train anybody. So she had to say yes. "Alright." She agreed.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySat 20 Feb 2016 - 19:56

Goldkit smiled and nuzzled her aunt. "Thank you, thank you thank you! You wont regret it I promise!" She purred and came out from behind Ashclouds legs.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 11:28

Ashcloud purred at his granddaughter. If she was staying while Wisteriasky trained her, he might be able to see his kin grow up as he had never really experienced before. "How is your mother doing, Goldkit?" he mowed in question, curious as to how his children were getting along since they had left.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 17:02

Goldkit's ears pricked. "Mom is great! I haven't had time to see my dad ever, hes always busy. I don't even remember his name!" The pale brown tabby meowed, there had been a tom when she was born and all but he was never around and always busy that she never had the chance to talk with him.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)   Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gold in the barn (Open to everyone in the abandoned barn)
Page 1 of 1