Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Empty
PostSubject: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 3:07

The Dark Forest had risen. Shatteredsoul, now dead, has gained more power than he ever would've if he had been alive. But, enough of that, it was time to meet his children for the second time in his life. This would be, however the first time he would meet them that they would actually remember. As the runt closed his eyes and breathed in the dark air, he pictured his children standing before him. Most of them were apprentices by now, he knew, or at least the age of one. He was able to catch glimpses of them from above because The Dark Forest had taken over Starclan, giving them Starclan's powers. All Shatteredsoul had to do was summon them to him in a dream. "Darkpaw, Scorchpaw, Honeykit, Cinnamonpaw, come to me." He steadied his breathing and relaxed, already feeling the presence of someone there. Darkpaw had come.

---

The apprentice woke up in an eerie forest. A hazy fog curled around the gnarled trees and covered the ground in a blanket of silver. The large moon far above stood out against a starless sky, and a creepy feeling crawled up Darkpaw's spine. He turned around, blinking his different colored eyes. One was golden, like the bright sun, and the other was blue, like a darkened sky. His black tail swooshed nervously behind him and his black paws dug into the hard dirt. There stood a cat, small and white with black markings all over his body which made his pelt look shattered. The stranger's eyes shimmered an icy blue, and his calm composure was a bit eerie. "Hello?" Darkpaw choked out. Where was he? Darkpaw could've sworn he had just fallen asleep in the apprentice's den!

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Image13

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 3:40

Scorchpaw awakened, for the second time in his life, in the Dark Forest. He noticed an apprentice smelling strongly of fish. "Who're you?" He noticed the tom's strange eyes. That's peculiar. What do we have in common?

Then it hit him. He looked around quickly. "It can't be... Cinnamonpaw? Are you here?" He padded around in the darkness. He turned to the tom. "I know she's here... she must be! I'm Scorchpaw... I think we may have something in common, but I won't make assumptions." He grinned. "We're in the Dark Forest! Isn't it wonderful?"

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 16:51

A golden, honey colored she cat appeared and looked around, blue eyes glowing eerily in the gloom. "Darkpaw! Where are we, who are they?!" Honeykit hissed. She had just fallen asleep in the nursery and didn't know where she was the she kit was sweet but she liked her sleep and wherever this was it obviously wasn't a sweet dream. The kit was still angry and confused as to why Fishstar would hold back her ceremony and waking up in a strange place didn't help her mood. Honeykit padded over to Darkpaw and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyTue 12 Apr 2016 - 17:47

Scorchpaw breathed in the heavy scent of the desolate forest. "Shut up, the both of you! Making all this noise, you'll wake up all five Clans, even if we're dreaming!" He hesitated before stepping closer to the white and black tom. He was nearly his size, and the first thing he noticed was his fur.

Shattered fur! He recalled his mother's words. Thinstripe was an honorable cat. I knew it! She wasn't lying!

"F-father?" he stammered frantically. "Shatteredsoul is your name, isn't it?" His smile grew a bit. "I knew you'd give us a sign!"

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) TpKJUN0

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 13:48

OOC: I think we are waiting for Ivory. I pmed her, but I guess she didn't see it yet.

IC: Darkpaw jumped as someone spoke from behind him. The Riverclan apprentice turned to see a cat his age who reeked of Thunderclan. Darkpaw's eyes narrowed to slits and his heart raced. "I'm Darkpaw, who are you?" he replied with hesitation, unsure if he could trust this Thunderclan apprentice with his name. Where was he? Was this a dream? It sure felt real. Then, the Thunderclan cat spoke of a Cinnamonpaw, and said his name was Scorchpaw. He said something about the Dark Forest. "What? Wonderful? This...this place is horrifying! I can hardly even call it a place! The air is thick with agony and despair. The whole forest is just screaming with evil!" Darkpaw unsheathed his claws and dug them into the dry dirt. This was just a nightmare, just a scary nightmare. But then, a familiar voice broke out through the still air. "H...Honeykit? You are in my nightmare?" He turned to see his sister. A wave of relief rushed over him; he wasn't alone with two strangers anymore. Darkpaw ignored Scorchpaw's words as he licked his sister's golden fur, trying to quench his fear with comfort. "I don't want to be here. I don't want to be apart of this. How do I leave? I want this nightmare to be over!"

---

Where was Cinnamonpaw? His two sons were there, along with one of his daughters, but where was the other one? Shatteredsoul had stayed silent, his icy gaze burning into each of his children as he looked them over. Darkpaw had grown up to be strong and loyal, fiercely loyal. Scorchpaw was pretty big, but skinny and evil. Honeykit was apprentice sized and she appeared to be distrustful and Shatteredsoul saw evil gnawing at her heart. From what he had seen from above, Shatteredsoul detected ambition and evil inside of Cinnamonpaw, too. So, all of his children were following in his footsteps, besides Darkpaw. What was so different about Darkpaw? Why was he special? Disappointment flooded the runt as he stared at the white and black Riverclan apprentice. Darkpaw had been the most like Shatteredsoul, so why didn't he want to join his kin in the Dark Forest? The tom kept quiet, not answering any claims or questions until Cinnamonpaw showed up.

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Image13

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 15:27

Scorchpaw rolled his amber eyes at Darkpaw. "This is no nightmare. I've been to the Dark Forest, and trust me, there's nothing to fear if you're not a threat to them." He waltzed closer to the tom. "Though, it seems as though we don't have to worry about you. Get a hold of yourself!" He smirked a little bit. "You two are so different than me, it's hard to believe we were all summoned here at once." He stretched nonchalantly, his fur fluffing. Scorchpaw sat on the other side of Darkpaw, licking the other's shoulder comfortingly. "Just relax. Let the energy in the air consume you. It's such a rush of emotion and satisfaction, you get used to it."

Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 18:46

Cinnamonpaw had been wandering in a maze it seemed of a pine forest. The sky was a dark maroon red with light red clouds, tiny stars could be seen through the thick fog at the top of the pine trees. A few stars twinkled, they were alone. In a place they couldn't understand. And Couldn't like. A pathway opened up, she saw a group of cats and her eyes could show her relief. She started to run toward the open path, the pine needles on the floor seemed to be like the stinger of a bee. She ran right onto one and yelped, her paw started to swell. The floor seemed to burn under her paws. Every single step was a pain as she made it past a few terrible yards of pain. A face appeared, it was her 'mother' that she had come to know. Her eyes shown light and peace "this isn't your way." she said before her spirit dispersed, having been consumed all the way by the darkness. A tear formed at one eye, it slid down her cheek warmly. She shook her head, "no..." she muttered under her breath sadly. Then she finally passed the difficult trials and made it to the clearing whom cats had stood. She recognized scorchpaw, the rest of the cats she did not know. They all seemed to have something in common though. She took a step forward and cringed as pain overwhelmed her Why do they still hurt?! she thought as se slowly padded to the cats

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptyThu 14 Apr 2016 - 21:23

Honeykit purred soothingly to her brother well the one that she knew of anyways. "I guess I am I do not know why but I would like to know. And I would like to know now please." The small tiny thin she cat meowed turning to face this dead warrior that Scorchpaw called father and Shatteredsoul.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptySun 17 Apr 2016 - 5:15

"The Dark Forest?" Darkpaw hissed. "Never will I stoop down that low! This must be nothing than a meaningless dream, for my heart belongs to Starclan alone." A feeling of fear and of not belonging there settled upon the Riverclan apprentice. He just wanted to wake up in Riverclan's apprentice den already. The tom looked over as a she-cat joined the three. Her pelt was a red color, and she reeked of Shadowclan. Darkpaw's white fur shimmered in the dim moonlight, and his black tail lashed behind him while his black paws nervously dug into the ground.

---

They were all there now. It was time to begin explaining everything. "Scorchpaw, Honeykit, Cinnamonpaw, and Darkpaw. You are all related in a way you do not know of yet. All four of you are descendants of leaders and powerful cats. You have the blood of pure greatness in you. Biologically, you all have the perfect DNA for fighting and killing. You each are skilfully crafted to be the perfect killers." Shatteredsoul's eyes narrowed as he thought of Thrushstar, the cat who took his life after Shatteredsoul took one of the leader's lives. "There has been something that I wanted to tell you for a while now, even though none of you know who I am. My name is Shatteredsoul. I died just after you were born, and I am..." Just then, all of his children disappeared. Something went wrong and the dream got cut off. "No," the runt yowled as he leaped forward to where his kits had been standing just a few moments ago. He had been so close to gaining their love and respect. The four would be waking up in their camps by now, think about what they had just witnessed.

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptySun 17 Apr 2016 - 6:48

Ooc: mobile, and this thread was made before the whole no territory thing so I'm just gonna say they're still there lol

Scorchpaw shuddered and gasped, waking up in his den. He twisted his head, looking towards the entrance where he saw his dear mother in the moonlight. He hurried out of camp to clear his mind. He knew who his siblings were, what clan they were, he knew them now. And even if he couldn't confirm it in tine, his father had seen him. He huffed as he found himself in solitude. Darkpaw, Cinnamonpaw, Honeypaw. Two RiverClan, one ShadowClan. Questions rushed through his mind. Why would Darkpaw choose a different path? His heart and face hardened with rage. "After all he did for you!" He hissed. He looked up at the sky with a maniac smile, laughing breathlessly. "Don't worry, Shatteredsoul!" He shouted to the heavens above, for he knew it was the Dark Forest and not StarClan. "I hear your call! I know who you are, and I will gladly follow you! I give all my energy to serving you! Your death is not the end of your legacy!! And Darkpaw... don't worry about him." Tears pricked his amber eyes as he stared towards Sunningrocks and the river. He knew what he would have to do. "If I have anything to do with it, he'll be on our side... the winning side."

The apprentice started back home, in a quiet vigil. He purred at his mother before crawling back into his den. Cinnamonpaw believes us, Honeykit probably does too. Why can't you, brother?

Back to top Go down
Shimmerpelt

Shimmerpelt

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptySun 17 Apr 2016 - 9:20

Honeykit woke with a start in the Riverclan nursery. "What was that..? Who was that cat, Shatteredsoul..?" The small tiny thin golden she cat whispered to herself. She got up out of her nest and padded into the main part of the camp. She looked up at the sky and thought about what just happened.
Back to top Go down
Swiftey

Swiftey

Characters : [P]uddlepaw, [G]alekit, [S]tarlingkit
Clan/Rank : [P]TC/Medicine cat Apprentice, [G]RC/Kit, [S]TC/kit
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 563

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) EmptySun 17 Apr 2016 - 9:49

Cinnamonpaw had been moving around in her sleep, and had rolled out of her bed on a pinecone. The pinecone's needles dug into her fur and they hurt. She quickly shot up and shook off her pelt, the pinecone was stuck on her fur. She shook her pelt some more, the pinecone dropped to the floor as well as stray pine needles. Her paws were sore from the dream realm, as well as the pine needles that just happened to be stuck in them. She looked down at her paws and turned them over to see her pads. They were filled with pine needles. Cinnamonpaw took her time and plucked out each of them. A bit of blood stained her pads and the drops of blood stained the den's floor. Only having consisting of earth, moss, pine stuff, and cats. She sighed and padded out of the Shadowclan Apprentice den. Looking up at the sky she could only see dark dark gloomy figures that seemed to hunt the stars. 1 star shot through the sky and fell behind pine trees. She sighed "I feel like this would be a good time, for the shadow gang to reveal itself." she decided, talking to herself. The star had sent a message, one only some could understand. "The shadows are growing through-out the stars, striking our numbers, and causing more scars. We sent some warriors to fight with the clans, against the dark forest once again." she thought about the message she had seemed to hear. No! The stars will not ruin our plans again. She dug her claws in the dirt, flinching from the pain that was from the pine needles.

Puddlepaw | Galekit | Starlingkit
35/90 | 5/15 | 5/15
TC MCA | RC Kit | TC Kit
#9999cc | #669966 | #660000

PitaPata Cat tickers

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)   I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud) Empty

Back to top Go down

I have summoned you (Closed for AwkwardBear, Ivory&Cinnamon, and Smokecloud)
Page 1 of 1