Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptyThu 25 May 2017 - 19:45

Shade padded towards the den Kenobi indicated, feeling vulnerable as the building loomed over him ominously. He didn't want to go in, his fur rising in pure instinct to get away. But after glancing at his savior, the rogue calmed and steeled his nerves, his yellow eyes with green tints looking upon the place with purpose.

"What do I do now?" He asked seriously, tone flat as he gazed at his two-leg ridden destination-with friend or foe.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 19:05

Kenobi saw Shade's fur prickle he padded up to him his fur touching Shades he mumbled, "Its fine don't worry. Just make loud meowing sounds and scratch at the ground a bit to make some noise. Once they come out you start coughing badly showing them you are sick then purr. Hopefully they will pick you up and start cooing over you the they bring you inside. Just purr and act sweet towards them they will treat you well just trust me." He spoke with such calmness he has done this plenty of time when his twolegs don't let him in for days at a time. Hopefully his calmess would soothe down Shade.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 20:26

Shade nodded and went closer to the den. He felt a wave of embarrassment as he clawed at the ground and meowed. The tom didn't want to sound too pitiful and damn his pride. After a little bit, there was nothing from the den. Frustration welled at the no-show, so he raised the volume of his cries.

Finally, a hairy two-leg with fur on its face emerged from the den. It loomed over him, making his fur stand on end. Would this one throw rocks at him? Thinking about what Kenobi said he should do next, Shade started to cough and meowed again.

It glared at him, face twisting to the mirror the scary two-legs on the streets. His instinct flared up like an alarm bell. He was going to die if he stayed any longer. He would be dead. Those words repeated in his head as the two different species looked eye to eye, two-leg to tom cat, and before Shade knew it his paws was carrying him far, far away from that look that could only bare ill-intent for him.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptyFri 26 May 2017 - 22:28

At first it was going well the twolegs came out but when he saw Shade reaction and his fur stand up he immediately went by him. He purred up at the twolegs beaming up at the furry one. Nudging Shade to cough to show he was sick to it, but he knew something was wrong. This twolegs wasn't the one he normally sees or at least he didn't think so. But the twolegs definitely didn't look friendly but he knew that didn't mean anything, after he starts purring they normally warm up to him.

Which this one was starting to do when Shade bolted so fast not even he has seen a cat run that fast. He glanced to the twolegs then followed Shade. Calling out to the tom, "Shade! Shade, please some running!" It didn't take long before he was panting with the combination of the sun beating down on his thick pelt and that he never really needs to run much.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 8:39

Shade's mind was molten nonsense with panic until he registered Kenobi's yowls for him to stop. He skidded to a halt, almost running into a tree to his surprise. The world spun around for a moment from his sudden stop, claws unsheathed in the dirt aching. His black and white head was bowed as he tried to catch his breath. He didn't look at Kenobi, facing the tree he had almost head-slammed and turned his gaze towards the ground in an attempt to recollect himself.

"Is the two-leg gone?" Shade asked curtly, like he hadn't just ran cowardly.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 18:14

Kenobi ran at him even from afar he could see the others nervousness and his fur fluffed up in fear. Why was he so scared of twolegs? Most of them won't hurt you unless you get the bad ones. Signing while still panting he padded to Shade side purring lightly, "Yes they are gone you made sure of that. It wasn't going to do nothing to you. There was nothing to worry about." He brushed his fur against the others to calm him down. At seeing that Shade won't look at him he simply dismissed it as embarrassment. "Now I am not sure how to get you better.. Oh I know maybe there is some cats who know something? Would you like to try that?"

(Do you maybe want to do another thread that's opened of them going to the barn? Or of just the kittypets?)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySat 27 May 2017 - 19:12

Shade tried not to jump when Kenobi's fur brushed against his, not expecting such a gesture from the tom at all. His shoulders tensed, head flinching lower with unease. How was he to face Kenobi after running away so cowardly? His instincts screamed for him to move, to get away. He felt vulnerable.

When Kenobi mentioned seeing other cats instead of two-legs, Shade relaxed a little. Though many cats out there that are his enemy, the rogue felt better about interacting with his own species instead of unpredictable two-legs. He nodded in answer to Kenobi's offer, but then moved away from him before he exploded with uncomfortable-ness at Kenobi's close proximity. Shade looked at him with a carefully-crafted blank face. "Shall we go now?"

(Oooh love it! Um, I think it would go smoother if we did the barn but we could involve more rpers if we had Shade look for cats willing to give him medicine at the Kittypet Corner)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 11:11

(Sorry I was super busy yesterday. Oh that's right! Dumb me I forgot bout the Kittypet Corner! That would be more interesting! So then are we going to end this thread then?)

At feeling the toms muscles tense he reached over and licked Shades head. "You know its okay to be afraid of twolegs. I was at first. I just got used to them." He shrugged. "Guess that's what happens when you live with them your whole life." This cat must have met a couple bad ones, he needs to show Shade that they are not all bad. Their just like cats, some good, some bad.

He felt Shade relaxed after he mentioned meeting cats. So he is more comfortable around cats, huh? He can get that rearranged. Even though it seemed like he was scared of other cats too.. What did this cat have to go through in his short life? As he moved away though he blinked not expecting him to do that, he was rather enjoying the feeling of another beside him. He could see completely through that blank face, he has wore it so many times. "Yes, but you know I can totally see through your practiced blank face. It won't work on me." Really he had no idea where all the other cats would be at this time...

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 11:25

(Hey it's ok, I've been pretty spotty too so it's all good!:) And sure, let's end it here.)

Shade's eyes widened for a moment before they retreated. Then he looked away. "There's nothing to see through," the rogue replied, "Let's go."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 11:40

Kenobi smiled a bit as he looked away. He stepped forward trying to see Shade's eyes. "Okay. Now I think its over here." He began walking to where he has heard there was some gathering of sorts hoping Shade does not get spooked by the neighborhood cats.

(Cool! I am normally on all the time but family was visiting for the whole day. Oh also I won't be on alot Wed and Thurs I am going to Disneyland so I won't be on much at all. Okay!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 11:57

(DISNEYLAND YES cool I understand)

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 EmptySun 28 May 2017 - 12:01

(Yeah! Its going to be so much fun! Thanks for understanding!!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3