Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 11:25 am

With exhausted worn out eyes Kenobi watched as the moon dipped below the mountains from far away. It was a beautiful sight to behold. Even more so as the bright red sun slowly began to rise. His eyes were slowly dropping when the tom woke up because of this he didn't hear him until he started coughing.

Within a moment he was awake he whipped around to face Shade at first his clouded up mind thought he was an intruder then slowly the memories of the previous day burst into his mind. He ran forward again to the side of Shade body to hold him up. Dimply he was aware of how horrible he must look himself, hasn't slept the whole night. Was starving from not getting any food for half a day. But he felt he had to take care of this sickly tom..he had no idea why though. "Hey, you don't have to get up now. We made it to my twolegs den."

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 3:15 pm

The black and white tom ignored his savior's words, not wanting to owe this cat anylonger. The rogue padded urgently over to the kittypet despite his sore muscles's protesting. His eyes bored into the other's with seriousness. "What is your name?" He needed to know who he owed to, the first debt made in his new life. No kindness went without a price- one of the rogue's first hard-learned lessons in life. His old fighting instructor had made sure of that.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 3:52 pm

Blinking at the serious eyes staring at him he simply said, "Kenobi. What's yours?" This cat was too serious and blunt for his liking. He always liked the loose she-cats after all. But it seemed this cat has been through stuff as he stared at the others eyes. He can see the tiredness behind them, obviously he would still be tired but there was something there to suggest that he has seen his fair share of life. But he was too tired at this point to take any notice of it.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 10:32 am

The tom almost said his name, but stopped abruptly when his past flashe through his eyes as quick as a wildfire. He did not want his old title- it wasn't his anymore. Another cough wracked his frame, giving him extra seconds to think. What is his name now? Looking around, he thought about what he wanted in his new life. What did he want to be?

The sun beat down on the grass, smoldering with heat. A liliac bush cast a dimmer and cooler spot in the yard, where a little chipmunk sat and had her pelt groomed by another of her kind. They looked content, as much as he could tell from predator to prey at least.

"Shade." The word came out faster than his brain could register, but the rogue didn't regret it. He didn't want to be a shadow, which hid harmful intent in its depths, but a cat whose darkness only provided shelter.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 12:43 pm

As the tom opened his mouth then stopped suddenly he knew something was wrong. But through the haze of his fogged up mind he came to no conclusion. It did seem weird that this tom was starving, clearly he could catch his own food? But he looked at the other with concern as another cough echoed through his body. Thinking on it just made his head hurt he shook his head trying to clear his mind. It wasn't really his place to question it anyways.

Suddenly the tom spoke. "Shade? That's a nice name. It suits you." It made him seem more serious that's for sure.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:39 am

OOC: Sorry for the late reply! I'm back today:3

Shade felt a wave of relief that Kenobi accepted his name. He knew it was rediculous, but in a way the tom wanted Kenobi to approve of his new title- not that the cat knows it's a new one. When his brain registered Kenobi's compliment, he felt a wave of embarrasment and gruffly shuffled his paws. "I-its just a name," he stated with his tone wiped blank, pretending his slight stammer didn't give him away.

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Tue May 23, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 8:31 am

"Well names are important after all. They are what others know you by." My name is completely weird, at least yours is half way decent, he wanted to say. But he smiled lightly as he saw the tom's embarrassment red rushed towards his face at seeing the soft side of this cat. He shook his head, he was not attracted to toms! Where did that come from?

OOC:its nice to see you back!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:26 pm

Shade almost rolled his eyes at Kenobi's smarty-cat ness, but stopped himself when he realized he had met this cat just yesterday; the rogue doesn't know him. Inwardly shaking his head at himself, Shade blamed his impulse on how exausted he still was. Another cough hacked his skinny frame, taking his mind away from names to something more urgent.

"Kenobi, do you have any medicine?" Shade asked between a coughing fit. 'I'm too weak to fight an illness on my own,' he silently added, the statement too difficult to say outloud.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Kenobi thought about Shade answer, "Uhh I personality don't have any..and I don't think my twolegs would have some..maybe some twolegs might give you some? I never really get sick or if I do its something small.." That was true, he never got sick. His twolegs won't care about him anyways if he did. Maybe if Shade goes up to some nice twolegs they will get him better?

(This can be similar to when Tallstar had to get treated by Jake twolegs. But maybe the ones that takes in Shade let's him visit?)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 11:17 am

(Hmmmmmm, or we could have Shade try, fail, and end up just dealing with it on his own. I was thinking he could have a permanent cough, though he's not weaker, just coughing a lotXD)

Shade narrowed his eyes at the thought of two-legs, looking ahead as if he was glaring at one. "I don't trust them," the rogue said. He remembered the sting of rocks and metal things getting thrown at him, the fear of being caught by a two-leg's paws something he would never forget. "I can't."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 12:53 pm

(That might be interesting! Like Kenobi says some twolegs won't hurt you but as Shade walks up to some twolegs he gets scared and runs off. Kenobi finds him and asks him what's wrong?)

Kenobi signed, "Yeah there is some you shouldn't trust cause they would be mean to you. But there is some that is really kind and will help you out! Like the food you ate last night was from some twolegs after all." He understood why this cat was scared of some twolegs, it just occurred to him though. If this cat is scared of twolegs where did he come from? Did he not have any?

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:14 pm

(Well, I'll certainly have Shade go up to a two-leg. However, we'll see whether it turns out like that or not, I certainly want to leave some room for other possibilities that could turn up-rps have a tendency to do thatXD)

Shade was surprised for a moment, looking down at the metallic-tasting bowl that had once held tasteless food. Why would they make food for them that tasted like that? Most importantly, why do some two-legs give food and others throw rocks at them? But then again-since when have two-legs ever made sense?

"Fine," he consented with his green-tinted yellow eyes filled with hesitation, "Where can I find this...friendly two-leg?"

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 7:55 pm

"Ah!" He turned around facing the other dens, he was honestly not expecting this cat to give in so quickly. If he did not have a twolegs and was scared of them he thought the cat will straight refuse him. Guess he was wrong. Thinking hard now about this he jumped as he thought of one twolegs. "Okay I think I know where they are. I get confused sometimes on where everything is but don't worry." He waved it off as he marched towards the hole in the fence.

(True, true!)

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 4:25 am

Shade didn't know if he liked the sound of that. As long as Kenobi didn't lead him to bad two-legs, Shade thought. He followed the tabby out of the shade of the porch into the blaring heat of the sun. The lilac bush's scent filled his nose, which made the rogue glad to leave the yard- those bushes reeked of flowers. Crouching down, he squeezed through the hole much more gracefully than he did the day before.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 25, 2017 8:30 am

Kenobi dreaded the heat as he walked to the hole in the fence, since he has such thick fur it was like the ball of heat was right beside him. He always liked going out at night anyways or at least later in the day. But oh well this tom needs him help so he has to face getting melted to death. As the lilac scent came towards him he winkled his nose, he hated those flowers. Why did his twolegs had to plant them? He stepped aside to let Shade go through first since he wasn't sure if he needed help or not. But as he slid through it with zero problem he blinked then slid past.

When he was through he looked to either side of them at all the tall dens. "Okay I think its this way." He started heading towards where he thought they were, thought.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)   kenobi - Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kenobi and Shade's Meeting (Closed, maybe open later)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next