Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Storm and her little Clouds (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 12, 2017 4:13 pm

Cloudstorm purred and nodded at Falconpaw.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:01 pm

Falconpaw seemed shocked by this but it was a welcome change. Looking out at the swarm of kits he flicked his tail. "Th-they must keep you b-busy.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 17, 2017 12:12 pm

Cloudstorm purred and nodded again. "Well they are kits so they are a lot of work. Especially when im the mother of Hailkit, Splashkit, and Redkit." She laughed as she watched her kits.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptySat May 20, 2017 5:40 am

Mistlekit looked up from what he was doing and turned to face Hawkpaw. "Wait, what?" Mistlekit squeaked up at Hawkpaw in a comedic fashion. "Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Before Hawkpaw could react, the small spotted tom was scrambling up his pelt and onto his back like a demented-looking spider.

Mintkit glanced up nervously at the strange bony tom that had joined her and Cloudstorm. She wanted to crawl back into the nursery and stay there for.. well, basically the rest of her life. However, she knew better than that. "H-hi.." she stuttered, trying to greet the tom. "I-I'm.. M.. I'm Mintkit." She snuggled into her mother's fur, bright green orbs staring up at him like gemstones.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:05 pm

Hawkpaw laughed a bit, both from how the tiny paws tickled him and the reaction. "Alrighty then.." he twisted to look at the kit. "What's your name?" He asked as he trotted around camp. "Something tough?"

The blue abyssinian shifted, "Th-they look happy, k-keep it up. D-don't let them get lonely." He warned, thinking of his own lonesome thorn nest in the nursery. Falconpaw dipped head, "F-Falconpaw."he responded.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 21, 2017 6:19 pm

Cloudstorm smiled. "I won't." She purred and immediately thought of Rockthorn and a pang of loneliness hit her. He hadn't visited her since she gave birth.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:27 am

Mistlekit squealed as Hawkpaw carried him around the camp. "My name's Mistlekit!" he replied happily, clinging onto the apprentice as they bumped around. "I'm named after the toughest bird in the forest! Well, maybe not as tough as a hawk or falcon!" His back fur bristled in excitement.

Mintkit glanced up at this.. Falconpaw, was it? Warily, still feeling a bit nervous around a stranger. "Oh, th-that's a nice.. n-name you've got there," she stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Storm and her little Clouds (open)   The Storm and her little Clouds (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Storm and her little Clouds (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2