Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sibiling Time Continued!:3

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 826

Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyMon 10 Apr 2017 - 21:31

Through her scrambling she distantly heard her brother scream something about climbing. Following her brother she tried climbing but it was more like scratching. It was hard to climb through her panic and desperation. The ivy still around her thin frame. I can't die here! I have to become a warrior with my siblings! She tried climbing more furiously with those thoughts running through her.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
http://hollowichigo890.deviantart.com/
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 19:59

Roaringkit felt as though a claw was stabbing his side with how much he strained his body to pull, to be strong enough to save his sister. In the midst of this, he did not notice the cracked beneath him. Warning signs came in tiny pebbles slowly disloging from the ground hanging over the hole under his paws, signs he didn't see in his ignorant determination.

'Almost there,' the tiny kit thought with a hammering heart. He desperately watched his sister's form inching upwards closer and closer, away from the depths of the hole, nearing her brothers' waiting paws.

It was then, as Roaringkit finished his thought, when the hole greedily took him.

The ground disinegrated under his paws, crumbling to dust and sending his tiny body airborne. He clawed desperately into the wind, the ivy tendril yanking him downwards. It was this that made him crash into his sister.

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Characters : Cinderpaw, Echopaw {Dec} , Owlpaw {Dec}, Rosepaw, Kenobi {Dec}, Snowpaw, Cloverpaw, Berrykit
Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Skyclan apprentice, Windclan kit
Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyTue 11 Apr 2017 - 20:28

Echokit could feel her body tugging upwards with every passing heartbeat. Slowly she could almost see her siblings when something slammed into her sending her spiraling downwards into the rocky pit.

OOC: THAT WAS WHAT YOU WERE PLANNING?? OH STARCLAN!

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 4:55

If Roaringkit thought knocking into Echokit had hurt, the impact at the bottom of the hole was so much worse.

He yowled when a sharp root jutting into the air stabbed him on his flank, drawing blood. The stones scrapped his paws, and the side of his face smashed into the ground, smearing grit past the fur into the skin of his right cheek.

OOC: xDxD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 8:05

Seeing his siblings trapped at the bottom made Duskkit squeal in fright. Looking around he spotted a big branch a tail length away. Grabbing it, he pulled it toward the hole. He then pushed the heavy load into the hole. "TRY TO CLIMB UP THIS! ROARINGKIT YOU PUSH ECHOKIT UP!" Duskkit screamed to his siblings hoping they understood. Angling the branch, he pushed it to the bottom. Calling out one more time to his siblings, Duskkit dashed off. Finding a couple Marigold leaves, he grabbed them and headed back. Dropping the Marigold next to him, he placed his paws on the branch. "CLIMB! COME ON! I GOT MARIGOLD FOR YOU ROARINGKIT!" Then Duskkit realized he didn't know if it was marigold. I hope this works! I've seen the Medicine Cat do it a million times! Maybe I need cobwebs? Shaking away the thoughts, Duskkit tightened his grip on the branch swearing to Starclan that he won't let his siblings die.

Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 Lightning+clan+flowerheartSibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baSibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 9:00

Roaringkit's ears rang, making his brother's voice muffled and his mind jumbled. On top of Echokit, the kit slowly inched off her and gazed at the wall. 'So...dark...,' his brain supplied unhelpfully. He turned to look at his sister.

Panic consumed him when he saw blood.

In his state, the kit couldn't tell if it was hers or his own. But his concussion didn't allow Roaringkit to make that realization, his mind convinced that she had gotten hurt. "Echokit..." He dragged himself back over to her, terror building in him. He had to save her. He had to-

Those words triggered a memory that forcefully flooded his mind.

"We have to save her!" A warrior yowled, rain pouring into the devestated Shadowclan camp after an attack. Cats crowded the body. "Somebody get the Medicine Cat!" One of the cats in the group raced off without a word to do just that, leaving the terrified warrior with the dying cat. "Please..." The she-warrior trailed off in helplessness in her voice.[/[i]i]

"
Move it!" A burly warrior shoved the she-warrior aside, white threads wrapped in his paws. He went to the gashes on the dying cat's sides and applied them. After he was done, he faced the she-warrior. "Don't you forget this." He showed his sticky paw to her. "One day, the Medicine Cat won't be around and you'll need to save a life. All warriors need to learn that cobwebs patch up wounds."

Roaringkit had watched this wide-eyed from the nursery, not understanding how important that information would be till now. He glanced at the red on Echokit and knew how to save her: cobwebs. The kit found some hanging on a root, wrapped in around his paw, and applied it to Echokit's flank. Seeing marigold leaves flutter down to his paws, Roaringkit chewed those to a pulp and put the paste on the red matted on her fur. He missed the branch hanging in front of him, too focused on "healing" Echokit to think about that yet.

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 9:15

Echokit smashed roughly against a sharp root stabbing deeply into her flank, making her draw a lot of blood. Near the ground she smashed against another not so sharp root but it still caused her to bleed badly. She yowled with pain when she tried to land on her paws but not landing right she slipped on the hard rock surface. Her paw was at least bruised not able to put pressure on it.

Pure terror across her face as she looked to Roaringkit. "Roaringkit.. Something is wrong with my paw..." She was in too much pain to realize that he was hurt or what he was doing as Roaringkit tried to heal her. It was all just a blur.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 9:45

Roaringkit felt a jolt of fear when Echokit told him about her paw. He knew about cobwebs and he recognized the leaf that had floated down to them from the Medicine Cat Den, but how does a cat treat a sprain or broken bone?

Then Roaringkit wondered how the marigold leaves got down there in the first place.

He looked up and saw Duskkit. His mind rushed with dizziness at his head's sudden movement, but he still made out his brother's form. He was yelling something and holding a branch down for them. Roaringkit realized the branch was probably for them.

"Echokit..." He thought about how out of depth he was with her paw, his brain protesting at his heavy thought processing while dealing with a concussion. The kit had no idea what to do for broken or sprained injuries, so for now they should get out and deal with that later. "Try not to move it as much as you can, I don't want it to get any worse." He felt a pang of guilt. "I don't know how to treat that, so we'll have to leave it to Honeydrop." The tiny kit gestured at the branch with his tail. "Duskkit has a branch for us to climb up, so let's try climbing back up to the top on that. I'll do my best to guide you up."

Back to top Go down
Chopped limbs

Chopped limbs

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 10:09

Echokit barely registered what Roaringkit was saying through her pain. Something about a branch? She mumbled something unrecognizable. She saw Roaringkit gesture to the branch. Through her pain she wobbled to it trying no to put pressure on her paw.

Guessing what she was supposed to do she hooked one of her paws into the thick branch and pushed up letting out a yowl of pain. Her side was firing up when she heaved.

Chopped's Kitties! :
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Apr 2017 - 10:26

Roaringkit's mind flared with pain after Echokit's stitches of cobwebs on her side cracked, letting red liquid out. His concussion wasn't letting him think much, his hear throbbing with anger already from his previous thought processes. He gently eased her down and applied some fresh cobwebs to let his mind rest a moment, letting the easier task buy him time. After reapplying, Roaringkit looked up at Duskkit. Maybe his brother could climb down and help them?

"Duskkit!" He put his loud voice to good use, his brother's name booming upwards and out of the hole. "Climb down and help us!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sibiling Time Continued!:3   Sibiling Time Continued!:3 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sibiling Time Continued!:3
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2