Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat
Number of posts : 529

They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) Empty
PostSubject: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:36

Blazingpaw stalked through the rocks and boulders, trying to pinpoint some fat prey, specifically an adder. But anything would do. Since Leafbare had passed, the prey had been plump and filling, as they fed on the new sprouts of vegetation that had appeared. Spotting a fairly well-fed pigeon, he stiffened himself and reversed into the hunting crouch. Pouncing onto the bird and sinking his fangs into its neck, he was about to bury it so he could collect it later and bring it back to camp when he spotted something.

A cat.

A pretty cat.

Presuming she was Thunderclan due to her scent, he quickly dug a hole and propped the pigeon up in it. Then he wandered over to her, gazing at her glossy pelt. "Hi.. I'm Blazingpaw.." he mumbled without any of his usual confidence. "Your pelt is pretty.."
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Characters : (S)parrowpaw, (B)aykit
Clan/Rank : (S)ThunderClan/Apprentice (B)RiverClan/Kit
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 17:50

Sparrowpaw crouched, ready to pounce on a juicy-looking pidgeon. She hasn't caught anything for a while, she was sure to catch this bird. The brown tabby wiggles her haunches before pouncing, only to land on the bare dirt. Sparrowpaw finally noticed the other cat who had been stalking the same bird. A tom, most likely a ThunderClan apprentice due to his size and scent. Nevertheless, Sparrowpaw let out a growl.

"That catch was mine, tom." She growled, rolling her eyes at the nervous tom's comments. "It's called grooming, you should learn it." Sparrowpaw snapped sarcastically, tail flicking. "Now give me back my catch."

Sparrowpaw, ThunderClan, Apprentice, 20/80,#996600, Baykit, RiverClan, Kit, 5/15, #0066ff

Looking for family for little Sparrow! Click here to request one of her family members!
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Characters : Blazingwing, Mist [DEAD], Aspenkit [DEAD], Duskpaw [DEAD], Ash of the Burning Forest [DEAD], Drift, Hollykit (UNBORN)
Clan/Rank : NAW of thunderclan, rogue, kit of skyclan, apprentice of riverclan, app of windclan, kit of skyclan
Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 18:15

Blazingpaw, surprised at the she-cats snappy comments, felt a tad bit worried, but stood his ground. "I saw it, I caught it, it's MY catch," he mewed loudly. He took a few steps towards the pigeon he had buried, and crouched over it protectively, as if he was a mother bird guarding her eggs. "Also, I do groom myself, my pelts naturally puffy."

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

me likey choro the churro

They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9879156They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9877833They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9877898They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9884046
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 18:26

"Ha! I clearly saw it first. You stole it, puffball!" Sparrowpaw snapped back, swiping the pidgeon from underneath his nose. "You can't even catch what's under your nose."

Sparrowpaw, ThunderClan, Apprentice, 20/80,#996600, Baykit, RiverClan, Kit, 5/15, #0066ff

Looking for family for little Sparrow! Click here to request one of her family members!
Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 18:34

"Well, i caught that pigeon and it wasn't under my nose," he hissed, grabbing the pigeon back with his forepaw. It fell to the floor with a thud. "You're just jealous because you couldn't kill prey for all the fresh-kill in the forest! You're just a bad hunter." He was becoming mad. He had caught it, who cares if she saw it first? He dragged the pigeon back to the hole, then went right up in her face. "You couldn't catch it anyway," he growled angrily.

thunderclan young warrior  -  skyclan apprentice  -  skyclan kit  - riverclan kit

They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9879156They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9877833They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9877898They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) 9884046
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 20:11

"Um, excuse me? I have caught plenty of prey! You know what? It doesn't matter! Keep your stupid pidgeon, I'll find something better." The apprentice huffed angrily, stomping off to look for prey of her own. Stupid tom! What did he know? Sparrowpaw was a stubborn little she-cat, she wouldn't let this go down without a fight. She'd show that tom!

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 20:25

"You won't find prey with that loud stomping," he mewed teasingly. "I guess you are just a kit." And with that, he ran off to drop his pigeon off back at camp. He then snuck back into the forest, smelling all types of scents. "She's gonna be in for it," he thought to himself, crouching.

Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 21:02

Sparrowpaw noticed a mouse between the cracks of Snakerocks. She smirked, crouching low and slinking forward quietly. She kept her tail low but not too low, stepping towards the mouse. Finally, she pounced, snapping the mouse's neck and killing it. Sparrowpaw sent a silent pray to StarClan before making her way back to camp, stopping when she noticed a familiar brown and ginger pelt.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptyFri 31 Mar 2017 - 22:17

Blazingpaw was proudly carrying a large, fat adder he caught when he noticed Sparrowpaw slinking back to camp with a mouse in her mouth. "I thought you said you'd catch something better than me," he remarked, rolling his eyes. Setting his adder down, he turned back to the arrogant she-cat. "If you want to prove yourself, we'll have a challenge. If you can catch a longer snake than mine, you'll win. But I don't think you will," he mewed confidently.

ooc: since right now they hate each-others guts, we should have them experience something together, like an attack. so i was thinking a badger or fox could attack them. you ok with that?
Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 8:07

(I haven't completed Battle Training yet, so can we do that later? I have the basics but I need to check with my mentor first)

Sparrowpaw glared at the ginger and brown tabby, fire in her eyes. "Fine!" The young apprentice spat. "I'll catch a way bigger snake than you!" She challenged, stalking off further into Snakerocks.

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 15:44

(okey dokey. i just realised i haven't either. think we should end this topic now since there is really nothing left to do.)

Blazingpaw rolled his eyes and walked away, searching for his mentor.

Back to top Go down
CatNerd101

CatNerd101

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 16:12

(Okay. Do you think they could bond during the journey to the Lake Territories?)

Back to top Go down
bertie beetle

bertie beetle

Gemini Goat

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) EmptySat 1 Apr 2017 - 16:19

(yes that would be good)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)   They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed) Empty

Back to top Go down

They Meet (open) (catnerd101 needed)
Page 1 of 1