Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Meet Lavendercloud [Open]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

Meet Lavendercloud [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] EmptySat 10 Jun 2023, 9:43 pm

((OOC: Lavendercloud is my new Permaqueen. I dont know exactly what she is gonna be like yet but have some very rough ideas. I think she will be somewhat like fuzzface. hmm but also I was think I would sort of make her sweet but with some amount of sass to her as well. Nothing over the top but sort of like something like that a little bit of spice or something. I have no idea though part of it might just see how it goes like usual))

Lavendercloud awoke from her nap in the nursery. Looking around she spotted some warriors nearby that must have just come back from patrol. They looked kinda tired and since the kits and queens and elders had already been fed she went over to the group with a rabbit she had caught earlier. Sure she was a queen but she knew how to hunt when needed too.

"Fuzzface you hungry?" she purred giving him the rabbit. The question was more of an observation than a true question. She hadn't ever seen him say no to a nice meal. In fact as she had observed he had a few different tricks to make them taste even better too.

"huh... maybe you will have to show me some of your recipes later to try and make it of more interest to the picky kits in the nursery"

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5894

PostSubject: Re: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023, 12:17 am

OOC: this topic will take place pre-WC/SC battle

Having returned from a hunting patrol, the warrior unfortunately returned empty-jawed. Waddling through the camp entrance with nothing to show for his efforts, the fuzzy grey warrior sat down with a 'thump' near the edge of camp and began to clean the dirt and bits of grass from his paws. Small ears perking at some-cat's voice, he lifted his gaze to see Lavendercloud standing in front of him with a rabbit at her feet. Was he hungry; was that even a question? His stomach rumbled and a sense of happiness overtook the gloom. He wasn't too close to the she-cat seeing as though she seemed to spend most of her time in the nursery with those noisy kits, but word apparently got around and he appreciated her offering. Leaning down, he took a bite of the prey; the comforting taste oozing into his mouth and filling his senses.

Chewing his bite and listening to her comment, he swallowed and nodded his head. While he found it interesting that she looked almost identical to him in stature, the two of them had never gotten very familiar with each other. That being said, the lavender-pelted she-cat seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and he couldn't help but find himself enjoying her presence, for now at least.

"Finally, a cat that wants to enjoy some fine dining," the warrior mewed in a relaxed tone, trying to stay cool and hide his excitement as he met her amber gaze. There certainly weren't many topics that he was interested in, but making prey taste even better was definitely an exception. "I swear... no one seems to understand that food is essential for life, so why not make it good?" he pondered, shaking his head back and forth in a disappointed manner as he thought about all of his clanmates who didn't give a mouse's tail about improving the same 'ol prey that they ate every day.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Meet Lavendercloud [Open] VHQrlk5
Meet Lavendercloud [Open] 1QYZaRo

Meet Lavendercloud [Open] Molex311
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] EmptyWed 14 Jun 2023, 2:01 am

OOC: YaY ~ fine dining! <3
❀❀❀
"Excuse me, did you say recipes?" Rosepaw's large tufted ears pricked in excitement. She hadn't heard that word spoken on the moors yet.

The meal she had felt uncharacteristically too down to eat after finishing up her duties suddenly made her mouth water.

Humans had recipes for food. Garden cats had plants to flavour herbal medicines, fresh water, or an everyday meal. "That's something from my journey home I miss a lot," she explained, the tips of her ears warming with both bashful embarrassment and enthusiasm.

As much as she had longed for home, and prey caught from the moors, there were tastes worth missing. "May I join you?" she asked as she approached Fuzzface and Lavendercloud, who looked like a perfect pair.
❀❀❀
OOC: this is open, right? am i interrupting a date <3 Sweat
Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2868

PostSubject: Re: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] EmptyFri 16 Jun 2023, 12:19 am

OOC: Yes this is an open topic :D. So anyone can join. Thanks for having Rosepaw join :D. I really enjoy Rosepaw topics)

Lavendercloud listened to Fuzzface expain all about fine dining. Nodding she agreed with him. "yes mix it up a bit for sure, variety is the spice of life after all"

she turned her head when she heard Rosepaw nearby too.

Lavendercloud nodded with a friendly wave of her tail and waved for Rosepaw to come join them.

"oh yes please do join us. Maybe you also learned of good recipes to make during all your adventures traveling?" she asked curiously.

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
isla

isla

Clan/Rank : RiverClan/apprentice
Number of posts : 317

PostSubject: Re: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] EmptyThu 22 Jun 2023, 8:16 am

❀ ❀ ❀
"Of course!" Rosepaw purred, "I learned of many. Hm~ what do you feel like? Sweet? Salty? Savoury? Sour? Spicy?"

She smiled at Lavendercloud's interest. "Speaking of the spice of life ~ I picked a few nasturtiums today..." She fetched the flowers, offering them to Fuzzface as well as the group and explaining, "It has a peppery, spicy flavour with a hint of sweet nectar. All of the plant is edible. The seeds have the strongest flavour, but the flowers are my favourite."

Rosepaw popped some of the petals from one of the blooms into her mouth. "I love flowers, and not just for their beauty. I also like spice; it's healthy in hot weather, you know, and it's nice on its own or as a garnish." She wasn't sure if it was the best for picky kits, but... She hoped some of the group would try the flavour she offered. Would they like it?
❀ ❀ ❀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet Lavendercloud [Open]   Meet Lavendercloud [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Lavendercloud [Open]
Page 1 of 1