Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Empty
PostDeath from Beyond [Sitewide plot]

"The old will return with the spilling of blood."

Beyond the Forest territories, there is a mountain range that cuts across the lands. Snow covers each peak, and the earth is hard as ice. Prey is difficult to find, and predators lurk in every shadow, yet a Tribe calls this place their home. They weren't originally from there, they once called the pine forests past the Fallen log home. But after years of exile, they've forgotten who they are. But StarClan have not forgotten them.

"Descendants of Old SkyClan, follow the brightest star. Let it lead you back home." They call out from the stars. StarClan weaves the night skies to form a map, to bring back their heirs to their rightful home.

The tribe follow StarClan's orders, yearning for place to call home once more. Queens, kits, elders, they all make this perilous journey down the mountain. They are blissfully unaware of the danger that they bring with them, a danger that will not be left behind.

Hello WCC, welcome to our new sitewide plot. A bit of lore for the newbies, the current cats in SkyClan are mostly made up of rogues and kittypets, even NPC parent cats as the original SkyClan cats were exiled or killed so there is very little actual SkyClan blood in SkyClan. The cats from the Tribe of Endless Skies are true descendants of SkyClan with pure SkyClan blood in them, thus StarClan is leading them back home.

For this plot, we'll naturally need people to RP as the Tribe of Endless Skies. The Stoneteller for the Group will be RPed by Shadow, that position is taken. However we have positions as Cave Guards, Prey-hunters, To-be, Kit-mothers, Kits and Elders open. Staff will pick the most interesting sounding cats to be approved as Tribe members so fill out the form below.

As for slotting issues, we'd prefer people to have a spare slot to RP as a tribe member and will give preference to people who have a space free. However, if you have five cats already and make a particular interesting character, we will consider it so PLEASE, please don't go around killing off your cats or having them go 'missing' to make room ;; But note that I said five cats, if you have an elders slot, or Knight of the Round Tables cat, you're disqualified. We can't allow people to have 7+ cats. If you can collaborate with people to have complex relationships already in place, bonus points to you ;) Only one Tribe cat per RPer though.

Form:
Code:
[b]Name :[/b]
[b]Rank :[/b]
[b]Gender :[/b]
[b]Appearance :[/b]
[b]Personality :[/b]

[b]How active can you be? :[/b]
[b]How long have you been on WCC? :[/b]
[b]Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? :[/b]
[b]How many cats do you have right now? :[/b]

Last edited by Pikadaddy on Tue 28 Mar 2017 - 0:34; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] :: Comments

Inky Pawprints
Re: Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot]
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 3:08 by Inky Pawprints
Name : Bone of the Fallen Guard (Bonekit)
Appearance : White cat with black ears, nose, spots around his eyes and some black stripes on his back. He has light blue eyes.

Pics:

Personality : Bone is usually kind of lazy, liking more to take naps than play with other kits and more often than not tries to find easy and quick ways to deal with duties if he can’t avoid them, even if it isn’t the optimal. When he finds a new place, he makes a quick exploration to memorize it, and then figures out the best shortcuts to reach each area within or around it to avoid unnecessary walking. It’s a good thing that he has a fantastic memory.
He’s a calm cat that rarely takes things seriously, and likes to tell jokes left and right that can go from a really smart one to cheer up his friends to a terribly bad pun to either get some laughs or annoy the ones around him. He may not show t all the time, but anyone that actually knows him well enough knows that he would do anything for the ones he loves, even if that means give up his life for them.
He’s way smarter than he lets the ones around him know. He’s really observant of what happens around him and his sharp sense of hearing rarely misses any info. This makes hiding information or fooling him near to impossible, and adding that to how sneaky he can be, following other cats around without being noticed, makes him quite a challenge to get rid of if you catch his attention.
It’s extremely rare for him to get serious at all, but when he does you can tell for sure that something really important is going on. It may also be a wise choice to not get on his bad side, as he’s stronger than he appears to be with his lazy attitude. He usually refuses to fight, but if driven to it he can prove to be a mighty opponent.

How active can you be? : Unless IRL things get in the way, I’m on and posting daily.
How long have you been on WCC? : 10 Months
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Scourge, I just love his story too much (Tallstar, Bramblestar and Crookedstar also have a very special place in my heart tho. Leader love, geez XD)
How many cats do you have right now? : 5 kitties (I had a HoA, but she died alongside the plot)

-Bone is Swoop's kit (Only if Pika approves)
-Bone is Pale's grandkit (^^^^^^^)
-Bone is Sparrow's and Ice's nephew (^^^^^^^)
-Bone is Eye's (Lion's Eye, Lion....) brother, born seconds before him making him the big brother of the two, and kind of his opposite personality-wise. He likes to annoy him, but truly loves him. (Only if Sun approves)
Midnee
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 7:11 by Midnee
Name: Snow from the clouds- Snowcloud
Appearance:Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Images12
Personality: Snow is a very quiet cat, she rarely speaks out, and would only do so if what she had to say she considered important. On top of her quiet personality, Snow gets rather anxious about her responsibilities, and they often drive her rather paranoid. She is very kind and sweet, once you get to know her. Snow would die for anyone she cared about.

How active are you? I'm usually on everyday, unless something important comes up.
How long have you been on WCC? Late September.
Who's your favourite warrior cat in the series? Ashfur.
How many cats do you have right now? 5. Haze, Drift, Osprey, Holly and Blurry. No elders or others.
CatNerd101
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 8:09 by CatNerd101
Name: Falcon's Cry That Sounds Over Water- Falconcry
Appearance: Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Norskskogkatt_Evita_3
Personality: Falcon's Cry That Sounds Over Water, referred to mainly as Falcon's Cry, is a very fiesty, fierce cat who won't hesitate to start a battle. She has a short-temper, which leads to bouts of anger on a daily basis. Although she is constantly rude and rather angry, Falcon's Cry has a soft spot for kits, and occasionally cats close to her. Although no adult cat is safe from her wrath.

But, although short-tempered and rude, Falcon's Cry has a quick wit and can outsmart nearly every cat in her Tribe, except for Stoneteller, of course. Her favorite hobbies other than hunting include pranking cats and hanging out with kits. She loves to hunt, of course, and is one of the best prey-hunters in the Tribe with her smarts and quick wit. Although she is angry and short-tempered, she can be a playful prankster, which always makes most kits love her. She rarely shows her kind, playful spirit around anycat other than kits, but someday, she might.

How Active Are You? I check the site every day. But, this week, I'm going on a trip to Virginia so I might only be on in mornings and nights. Eastern Standard Time.
How Long Have You Been On WCC? 6 days precisely, but I know how to use the site and how to roleplay.
Who's Your Favorite Warrior Cat In The Series? Hollyleaf
How Many Cats Do You Have Right Now? 1, Sparrowkit of ThunderClan
Squirrelnose
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 8:40 by Squirrelnose
Name : Reed that Blows in Storm (Reedstorm)
Appearance : She is a sleek, short-haired, dark ginger she-cat. She has green eyes a bushy tail.

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 7wrQsc_HxU32wXb6pkgvOJJVFu-_RSPa3mqoKRKcf2L-E6OROk4xt-t4qTIKrfwVw3Gy6GElhskAaSALsVob2xpTPo_MJxznO97EOgCkVzHWH44GXzfCV7p-QXmwSOUN05Q2Fnf4
Personality : Reed is reckless. She always tries to be the best that she can, and sometimes is a little to fearless. She would do literally anything for the cats she loves, and often tries to prove that too them. She thinks being the best means being the best fighter and being able to protect everyone, that is why she is a cave guard.

How active can you be? : I’m on basically everyday for at least three hours on weekdays, and at least six hours on weekends.
How long have you been on WCC? : Since January 22, 2017
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Ivypool
How many cats do you have right now? : Nutpaw, Nectarpaw, Curlykit.
Shadow
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 10:01 by Shadow
ALL HAIL

I will never stop leading
|D

Name : Teller of the Pointed Stones (Stoneteller)
Appearance :
Stoneteller has a small body with very long, powerful legs from his pure Skyclan blood. He has short, red fur and yellow eyes and rather massive ears.
Picture:
Personality :
Stoneteller is very much two-faced. When the need arises, he tends to be a very serious and hardcore leader. He is tough, intimidating, and doesn't back down often in the midst of danger although he strays from violence. With only one life and a very young and hardly trained to-be, he is very much aware of his own mortality and will try to stay out of perilous situations. One very positive trait in his "leader mode," as he would put it, is his ability to stay collected and keep a level head.

However, when he is outside of his Healer duties, Stoneteller is rather awkward and socially inept. Since he spent all of his life growing up on the path of Healer, he didn't have many chances to talk with his clan mates so he lacks greatly in friendly and comforting department. Instead, he ends up looking nervous and strange when he tries opening up, losing all of his cool and forgetting his level headed nature. All of his attempted humor comes off dry and forced but the poor baby still tries.

How active can you be? : I will post at least once every couple of days to keep activity. Be prepared for some posts to suck.
How long have you been on WCC? : SIX YEARS BAB
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Littlecloud mah man
How many cats do you have right now? : Five but one is an elder slot so I still got one free.

Last edited by Shadow on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 21:50; edited 2 times in total
Jay Bird
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 10:56 by Jay Bird
Name : Fox that hunts in the Night (Fox)
Appearance :
Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Patrick-our-bengal-cat-in-tree-scotties-buddy
Personality :
Fox is a clever, serious and perceptive cat. As a prey-hunter, he prefers to hunt using his mind instead of just his body. He rarely shows affection to others and can be intimidating for the younger cats. This tom is really loyal to his clan and would die to protect his clanmates. Most of the time, he likes to analyze what is around him to take advantage of it and be the best prey-hunter he could be.
Likes: Birds, trees, hunting, his clan, intelligence, new places.
Dislikes: Ignorance, childish cats, nonsense battles, cold weather, dirt.

How active can you be? : I'm here everyday to post something.
How long have you been on WCC? : 1 month
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Crookedstar.
How many cats do you have right now? : Just 3: Jaypaw, Tinykit (soon Tinypaw) and Cedarkit.
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 11:14 by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Name : Shade Where Crow's Roost-Shadecrow
Appearance : A melanistic cat with long legs and yellow eyes.

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Shade_10

Personality :
Positive: Selfless, confident
Neutral: wary, perfectionist
Negative: Distrusting, aggresive

How active can you be? : I am on too many times a day
How long have you been on WCC? : since October 28, 2016
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? :
How many cats do you have right now? : Five (Dianne is missing)
Ash
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 11:48 by Ash
Name : Frost That Curls Like Feathers, aka Frost Feather/Frostpaw
Appearance : Long-furred white she-cat with deep blue eyes
Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcojd8CtxWWG8PEYveS35Hb9hmFTibXKaYygRf-VUhS1Hy_dAkYMZY8Uw
Personality : Frost Feather is a bright, bubbly she-cat that won't take no for an answer. She's sweet and sassy, and extremely brave- sometimes to the point of foolishness. She is extremely optimistic, occasionally to an annoying extreme. She makes friends easily, but doesn't get too close to people. After her father and mother died- one from battle wounds, one from disease- she was emotionally scarred, believing that whoever she got too close to would die. She doesn't let it affect her personality, however. She's good at fighting, but is a bit of a try-hard. She also loves jokes.

- is gonna have a thing with Seer's boi Screech
- mentor is Ice Stone (Ripped)

How active can you be? : Extremely active, as you should know <3
How long have you been on WCC? : Two years now
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Ashfoot, Brackenfur, and Ivypool
How many cats do you have right now? : Five- I've killed off my Hunter and Knight a little while ago.

Last edited by Ash on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 11:57; edited 4 times in total
Harlem
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 13:23 by Harlem
Name : Berry that Falls from Bush
Appearance :
Appearance:
Personality :
-Calm
-Capable
-Dutiful
-Hardworking
-Mature
-Strong-willed
-Secretive
-Prejudiced
-Crisp
-Suave
-Imprudent

How active can you be? : I can be very active. During the weekdays, I can't be on until after school at about 2:30, but after that, I can stay on for as long as needed.
How long have you been on WCC? : Three days, not very long.
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Tigerstar, honestly. I tend to gravitate towards the evil characters and try to find the reasoning behind their bad actions. Other than Tigerstar, I'd have to say Mothwing.
How many cats do you have right now? : Two. Rookkit and Stoatkit.
Boulder
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 14:23 by Boulder
Name : Bear that growl through the night- Beargrowl
Appearance :
Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Black-hairy-cat-desktop-background
Dark tom with musculus body and very long fur, which range from dark brown to the black. His tail is also dark, but the end of the tail is white, but this is almost invisible for ordinary watcher. His eyes are yellow.
Personality : Few know the true Beargrowl, but the biggest two things to know are that he's lovable and clever. Of course he's also courageous, witty and selfless, but in a way they're lesser traits and tained by behaviors of being thoughtless as well. He sometimes take risks, but he is very curious. He prefer teaching other creatures all things that he know about, but hate when someone is trying to teach him anything.
His loving nature though, this is what he's most well-liked for. Creatures regularly count on this and his sensitive nature whenever they need cheering up. Beargrowl can be easily broken hearted and broken in other emotin ways. There are also some days when his lazy nature becomes stronger than other emotions.

Nobody's perfect of course and Beargrowl has plenty of character faults too. His laziness and coarseness don't make for the greatest company, though more on a personal level than for others.
Fortunately his clever nature is there to relift spirits when needed.

How active can you be? : Extremely active, I am active every day many times per day. For example - I am third from the best posters in the March!!
How long have you been on WCC? : Three months (all months very active).
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? :Whitestorm, deffinitly. This old tom is the best warrior!
How many cats do you have right now? : Whitestream, Yellowpaw, Goosefeather, Emberpaw, Wisteriapaw

Last edited by Overlord on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 8:21; edited 4 times in total
bertie beetle
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 16:43 by bertie beetle
Name : Ash of the burning forest (ashforest)
Appearance : A large, furry black cat with vivid blue eyes. He has a 'mane' of fur around his neck which is dappled with white.
Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 2252890699_1253be0047

Personality : He acts shy and slightly out of it around strangers, but when you get to know him he's great to have around. he is
loyal and friendly, but tends to rush things that he doesn't want to do, or sometimes doesn't do them at all. This can get him in a lot of trouble. He tends to get aggressive in tense situations, and can lash out unexpectedly when put under pressure.

How active can you be? : I'm usually on in afternoons or early mornings on weekdays, but i'm very active on weekends.
How long have you been on WCC? : About a month
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : probably cinderpelt
How many cats do you have right now? : 4

Last edited by mamiboo on Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 23:54; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 18:06 by Guest
Name: Flower blooming in the sunset (Flower)
Appearance: This she-cat is slightly undersized for her age. Flower is a white she-cat with a medium-sized gray splotch on both sides of her body. Her eyes are a gray-blue.

Personality: Flower is a mix. She used to be overprotective, caring, and I would even go so far as to say soft. She loved a lot. She wanted a love to stay. But then, when she became a cave guard, things changed. There were very few cave-guard she-cats. They are mostly toms. She became lonely, isolated, sarcastic, and even a bit aggressive. She still has a touch of her caring side, if cats can coax it out. Flower is, however, very curious and wise. She isn't exactly one whom kits will come running for, but she seems to have a small touch of cheerfulness and happiness inside of her. She would lay down her life for her Tribe, but so far feels no different towards one cat than another.

How active can you be? I'm on almost every day. Very active :)
How long have you been on WCC? Since March 19th, 2017. (Not long)
Who is your favorite Warrior Cat from the series? Hawkfrost. I like the cat in him whom he could have become if Tigerstar hadn't interfered. He is also interesting and I love his sarcasm.
How many cats do you have right now? One- Waterkit of RiverClan.
Honey Badger
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 18:39 by Honey Badger
Name : Storm that Lights the Clouds (Storm/Stormcloud)
Appearance : White tom with grey tabby markings, mostly on the back of his front paws and near the back of his body. Green eyes.
Image 1:
Image 2:
Personality : Many cat seen Storm as a stick in the mud as he often preferring to be by himself while keeping a stern eye to make sure nobody gets does anything remotely dangerous (or fun). A listener, he tends to remain quiet unless to speak his mind and holds a very sharp tongue when it comes to his option. He hardly trusts those he doesn't know, treating them with great distaste and can be cold to even his more wild Tribemates. But beneath it all is a tom who truly wants to keep his tribe safe - even if it means never taking a chance or risk, but will always bend to the will of the Stoneteller.

How active can you be? : I can be rather active. The only things that may take my attention away is World of Warcraft and DnD, but I am currently seeking for a good way to get back into the swing of posting and this will be a good way.
How long have you been on WCC? : Well over five and a half years, a few months away from six years.
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Hm...I am not sure. Ravenpaw maybe?
How many cats do you have right now? : Five. Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe and Mottleheart.

Last edited by Badger on Mon 27 Mar 2017 - 18:46; edited 2 times in total
Sunrose
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 19:39 by Sunrose
Name :(need name help)
Appearance : Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot] - Page 2 Tu3S2nS
Personality :She is a headstrong,determined and a bit feisty of a she kit. She feels she can be the best no matter the situation and in a way is competitive. Though she is kind and caring and loves her Tribe.

How active can you be? :pretty active...though I just joined
How long have you been on WCC? :um...a few days
Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Snowfur
How many cats do you have right now? :1 Cheetahkit
Ember Pheonix
Post Sat 25 Mar 2017 - 19:59 by Ember Pheonix
Spoiler:
[size=68]Name :Fallen Feather from Young Bird(Fallenbird)[/size]
[size=68]Rank : kit mother[/size]
[size=68]Gender :she cat[/size]
[size=68]Appearance : [/size]
[size=68]Personality : Fallen is a very sweet and compassionate she cat. She loved her tribe with all her heart and despite her faults believes that anyone is a friend.[/size]

[size=68]How active can you be? : pretty active [/size]
[size=68]How long have you been on WCC? : I believe a few months not quite a year..[/size]
[size=68]Who's your favourite Warrior Cat in the series? : Spottedleaf[/size]
[size=68]How many cats do you have right now? :5, will eventually be 4 but Cinderpaw,Ambernose,Jaysong,Lichenpaw,and Heatherpaw[/size]

Death from Beyond [Sitewide plot]

Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next