Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Silentstorm woke up in his nest, a big yawn escaping his mouth. He hadn't been able to sleep at all, so he got up with a sigh and padded over to the entrance of camp. Might as well get something done if I can't sleep. He shrugged internally. He sat down, fluffy black and white tail twitching as he waited for someone to join him.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Sign_s13
A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:27 pm

Blackpaw, yaned and then got on her paws, she glnaced at the camp, then she saw Silentstorm, she smiled and raced to him, then said ''Silentsorm, can i join you?''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 pm

Silentstorm smiled as he saw Blackpaw running up to join him. "Of course Blackpaw." He meowed before getting to his paws and stretching. "Shall we go?" He asked softly. He knew others could easily join them and they could have a bigger patrol, but honestly, he didn't want to be around a lot of other cats at the moment. As they padded through the quiet territory, he glanced at Blackpaw curiously, "So how's training going? Is Shadewillow treating you well?" He asked, genuinely curious. He knew Shadewillow and didn't doubt his skills in training at all. He was just curious about how the young apprentice's training was going.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:15 am

Blackpaw smiled and nodded then flicked her tail and said ''Yeah, he's treating me well, my traning it's going well too''

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:13 pm

Silenstorm nodded, "That's good." He meowed, mind wandering off to the first border skirmish he had when he and Shadewillow were apprentices. The one that gave him his scar across his eye. She shook his head in amusement. "You know your mentor and I got into a border skirmish with two WindClan warriors just after I became an apprentice?" He meowed, laughing at the memory of the warriors lame attempts at taunts.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 6:59 pm

Blackpaw, opened her eyes, surprised she shake her head, Shadewillow never said that to her.

OOC: ''She''? Does Silent is Tom or She? XD, in a part you just had said ''She'' XD

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 7:11 pm

Silentstorm shook his head, a grin on his face. "Really? I'm surprised he didn't tell you." He meowed, laughing softly again. "That's how I got my scar." He meowed, glancing at her so she could get a good look at it.

ooc; Silent is a tom, sorry didn't mean to type she lol

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 11:20 am

Blackpaw giggled, and smiled at him she then said ''Darkpaw, says she wants to get a scar in her eye, a notched ear, and a one in her muzzle, she says, it will make her look fierce, and make others fear her, so they won't mess with her'' Blackpaw paused and proceed ''I would like to have one, but just a notched ear or a tiny scratch.''

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Silentstorm smiled at Blackpaw's laugh. "Well it's not very fun getting one." He chuckled, "But it does make you look pretty fierce." He purred, brushing up slightly against the she-cat. He wasn't quite sure why, but he always felt comfortable around Blackpaw, ever since he met her. He didn't really think about it too much, but there was this nagging feeling in the back of his mind.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyMon Mar 06, 2017 4:57 pm

Blackpaw felt a blush under her dark fur, Silentstorm make her, feel...good and comfortable, a fun feeling started to go throught her fur and body, then the feeling get on her chest, she brushed her fur against Silentstorm's, while they walked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silent Walk in The Dark [[Closed for Darkstripe]]
Page 1 of 1