Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Empty
PostSubject: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Silentstorm sat, fluffy tail swaying, as he ate a small toad. His green gaze watched the flourishing clan and he couldn't help but smile to himself. Even through harsh leafbare they thrived and it made him swell with pride. He bent his neck down to take another bite of the toad, finishing it, before his eyes floated to the nursery. It seemed like not that long ago that he and his sisters had been playing in the nursery with Littlebrook's watchful eye on them always. His eyes saddened a bit as he remembered his sister Hazelpaw. She had been killed before her warrior ceremony and he had been devastated. They had lost their father and then lost a sister. It infuriated and engulfed him in an unwilling sadness everytime he thought about it. He cursed StarClan for what seemed like the millionth time, when he was brought out of his thoughts by something humping into him. "Oh!" He meowed in surprise, looking down at the culprit. "Hello." He meowed, letting out a deep laugh.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Sign_s13
A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 2:23 pm

Blackkit bumped with the warrior as he greeted her she said ''Oh, hello, sorry i wasn't looking''

Darkpaw of Shadowclan-|Blackpaw of Shadowclan-

Requeriments:Apprentice(Done) - Gathering(Done) -Battle and Hunting
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:15 pm

Silentstorm smiled down at the small kit. "No worries. What were ya up to?" The black and white tom asked quietly, like it was a secret. He had always loved kits, and it didn't matter how old he was. If they wanted to play, then they'd play. He lied down, resting his chin on his paws, so he could be eye level with the she-cat.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Characters : (D)arkpaw| (B)lackpaw| (A)dderkit| (A)lderkit |(B)reezekit |(F)eatherkit
Clan/Rank : (D)Shadowclan/Apprentice; (B) Shadowclan/Apprentice; (A)Windclan/Kit; (A)Thunderclan/Kit; (B)Skyclan/Kit; (F)Windclan/Kit
Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:07 am

Blackkit ''Well, i just wanted to play with some one, Darkkit it's sleeping''

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Silentstorm nodded in understanding, "Well you bumped into the right cat then." He chuckled. "What did you want to play?" The tom asked curiously, waiting for the young she-cat to respond.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Darkstripe

Darkstripe

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] EmptySat Feb 18, 2017 12:23 pm

Blackkit flicked her tail and said ''I wanted to play a game that me and Darkkit named, the Warriors.''

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]   A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Silent Day [[Closed for Darkstripe]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: