Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2238

A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)   A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 0:21

Sprucethorn's eyes widened in horror as the tom pinned him. He felt Bear's claws against his neck and he tried to jerk away. Sprucethorn had thought he had had him. He was wrong. Memories of Twistedtail flooded through him, he couldnt die, not now-- not when his mate needed him the most. Sprucethorn glanced at Bear, his eyes fearful for once, their arrogant pride all, but gone. "At least I die serving my clan, that is if you kill me. " Sprucethorn wheezed as Bear's claws dug into his neck.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)   A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 12:37

"You fought well. Such a pity to see wasted talent," With that last remark, Bear's claws sunk deep into Sprucethorn's soft neck. The blood poured out, soaking his paws and staining the ground. It had been a long time since the rogue had killed anyone and the heat of the moment thrilled him. A soft pang of sadness touched him as he watched the strong warrior bleed out. It did truly bother him to be the killer of a cat with so much potential. Especially after their fight, Bear had hoped the Windclan cat would come to his senses. Oh well. Lives are lost everyday. There will be more, With an indifferent shrug the rogue leaped away from his kill and onto more things. The body was left there sitting out on the open moor lands.
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)   A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Feb 2017 - 17:23

Twistedtail walked onto the scene, following the calls she heard in the night. As soon as she saw the scene, she almost passed out. All rational thought was out of the world. She could only stare, as her loved one bled out onto the moor, like a runoff stream during a hard storm.

Well, that completes it, this cat is going to die, she thought darkly.

Screeching, she jumped in front of the tom, feeling herself slip a little on some pebbles and dry dirt. Batting his thick furred head unsuccessfully, she screeched, "You killed him! You murderer, you stupid murderer! I hope you go to the Place of No Stars!" she made herself fall down from the sheer force of her paws that didn't seem to do and damage, and scrambling up she wailed, "He had me as a mate! We had kits! How would you react if you were barely a few moons old and someone killed your father?!" The last words were a full on scream, wavering with grief.

Limping back from the crazy cat, she looked at her beloved. His beautiful brown-black fur was plastered with blood, his once-courageous eyes glazed with death and fear. His thick furred neck was bent horribly and blood was oozing out.

Picking up him gingerly by one shoulder, she swallowed back another wail. Whispering under her breath she prayed, "Starclan accept this cat. H-he fought bravely for his clan, protecting our territory from a dangerous rogue. But he has now passed m-me and his... his kits, and I hope you accept him... Just please." Letting tears fall freely from her face, she awkwardly dragged his body back to camp.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Thu 2 Mar 2017 - 17:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I IS IDIOT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)   A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Tree Falls (Semi-closed death topic for Midnee)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2