Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun Empty
PostSubject: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 4:17

He was dead but alive. Here but not.
The moments of his murder still haunted him, yet he was at peace. Almost. He still had some unfinished business he needed to settle, and there was one cat he wasn't letting go of.
The cool breeze ruffled his patchy, pale fur as he padded through the starlit plains, fireflies dancing around him in a show of pattern and light. His pelt was dusted with stars now, his bright blue eyes still as vibrant as ever. He wondered how his sister would react - devastation? Happiness?
For once, the tom didn't care - and maybe it was the first selfish thought he'd ever possessed. After so long, he wanted to see her again. Catch up, talk about old times. It was only a dream for his sister, but he would take what he would get. Anything for her.
Sage flicked a stardust-ridden ear at the sound of a voice, so strange and yet familiar at the same time.
Cherrymist.

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun EmptyFri 3 Feb 2017 - 9:04

Cherrymist felt herself grow weary as she paced throught an unknown land, her paws brushing shyly but somewhat surely on the grass, as if she knew the place from a distant memory. The blankness that shrouded her eyes wasn't there, there was only dark now, and Cherrymist woas glad of the guidance, puzzling over the weird feeling she had. But yes, something was just oddly wrong. "Wh- ?" she gasped as she opened her eyes that she had kept closed without knowing. The plains wre a clear outline, gleaming with starshine, and her own white pelt seemed dark around all of the light. I can see... she thought, and surprise was not the feeling she was going over. Still weary and not used to the light and shapes about her, the white SkyClanner paced around u til she spotted the familiar shape, his pelt dusted with stardust. "Sagepaw..." she whispered, feeling the whole world going still, around both of them, giving her the feeling of freedom and being trapped at the same time.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 1:28

Sage, or rather, Sagepaw, as he call himself now, smiled. When he died, he had never formally regained the name, but it felt right. He was in StarClan after all.
"Hello, Cherrymist," he greeted, eyes shining with both a playful youth and a wisdom beyond his years. "Thought it might be nice for us to talk again. I-I missed you."
He'd seen everything from these stars, and he knew what she'd been through. It was only one of many regrets that he couldn't have been there now. But fate had lead him here - or rather, Magpieclaw. He still wasn't sure it was the death intended for him, that his end had come too soon. But he had to accept it now. There was nothing he could do, and soon he would be at peace.
"So, ask me anything."

riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun EmptyThu 9 Feb 2017 - 7:09

Cherrymist blinked up at him, her eyes shining with wonder. He was here, beyond her, and she could feel his scent like a cool breeze tickling her nose. "B-brother, I... where did you go when you were gone?" she whispered, the only question she could come up with.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Aries Goat

PostSubject: Re: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 4:51

Sagepaw listened, smiling slightly. He should've known she would ask that. "I stayed in a barn with rouges. Lovely ones - their names were Pepper, Bat, Wolf and Jasper. They were like a second family. I came in soaking wet with no idea who I was, and they called me Sage. I still feel terrible I left you and the clan, Cherrymist. I didn't know what I was doing, I'd forgotten everything with a concussion. I wish I could make it up to you, by speaking to you through your dreams won't help much." The tom sighed. How much had he missed out on? He hasn't been there for most of his sister's life, thanks to one stupid storm, and the minute he'd arrived back, that life was taken from him again. He took a deep breath. No use getting angry at life now. "What've you been getting up to? If it's any consolation...Tigerblaze is well."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun    hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun Empty

Back to top Go down

hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker - closed for bun
Page 1 of 1