Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:33 am

Ashstar leapt onto the Tallrock, brushing snow off her gray fur. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather underneath the Tallrock for a Clan meeting!" Finally, the day had come for the oldest apprentice, Twistedpaw, to receive her warrior name. She knew she was ready.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 5:58 am

Mossfoot padded out from her den and sat beneath the Tallrock, curious as to what the clan meeting would be about. Looking around, she noticed she was one of the first to arrive, and let out a small chuckle. That wasn't a common sight - normally, she'd be the one running late!

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 2:03 pm

Twistedpaw sat down at the gathering. Her fur was still missing on a clump on her back from her tumble through the brambles, but she felt fine. Better than fine. She saw a glimpse of her mentor talking with Ashstar, which gave her quite a big idea of what this meeting was about. Looking at her leader at her spot next to her mother Mossfoot, she tried to read his expression.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu Jan 26, 2017 6:36 pm

Sprucethorn joined Twistedpaw. " I'm pretty sure today is your day, you excited?" he purred gazing at the she-cat happily. The tom dipped his head in greeting to Mossfoot before glancing at the leader.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 12:58 pm

"Yeah," Twistedpaw replied, enjoying the comfort of the brown-black tom she always had a crush on.
OOC: short

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:25 pm

Ashstar smiled at the apprentice. "Twistedpaw, please step forwards." Once the she-cat did, she continued. "I, Ashstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn. Twistedpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:28 pm

I really was time. This was it. Twistedpaw's heart raced with exitement as she looked at her leader, her crooked tail nervously swishing from one side to the other. "I-I do.." she stammered.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:32 pm

Ashstar nodded. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Twistedpaw, from this moment you will be known as Twistedtail. StarClan honors your dedication and intelligence, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." The leader leapt down and rested her muzzle on top of the new warrior's head.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 2:55 pm

Twistedtail. that name suited her perfectly. Her muscles relaxed as the leader rested her muzzle on her head, and closed her eyes. She could almost perfectly imagine Heatherstripe looking at her with a smile of approval on her face. Are you proud, Heatherstripe? she thought, her head buzzing with all the things she would do as a warrior.

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [L]ouse, [N]ettleweaver, [C]lovermottle, Brackendawn* Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [L] tier 2 rogue [N] Shadowclan tier 2 warrior [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2237

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:03 pm

Sprucethorn purred and gently Nuzzled Twistedtail. He smiled, remembering their kit hood. He remembered the time when he first met her and she said that she hoped her warrior name was Twistedtail. She was right and it suits her so perfectly. Sprucethorn lifted his head, emerald eyes shining. " Twistedtail, huh. I remember you saying that it would be your warrior name." he purred his smile widening.

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
louse | rogue | tier two rogue | 50/120 | #669966
nettleweaver | shadowclan | npc tier two warrior | 40/100 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sombra
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sombra

Characters : (T)awnystorm, (S)parkflower, (M)ossfoot, (P)inekit, (A)spentail {Felix, Raven, Sunpaw, Magpieclaw, Stormpaw, Redfeather, Saltpaw, Heatherstripe}
Clan/Rank : dead
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 2021

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 4:14 pm

Mossfoot's smile was as wide as anything when her daughter received her warrior name. Her own kit, all grown up. There was a small sadness to it, but more than that, she was immensely happy for Twistedtail. "I'm so proud of you, love," she purred, gently nuzzling her. "I know you'll do great."

tawnystorm ~ sparkflower ~mossfoot ~ pale light of dusk
riverclan warrior ~ thunderclan meddie ~ windclan warrior ~ tribe of endless skies elder

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_mwqskpusDO1qcwhkeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Twistedpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1