Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}

Go down 
+3
Dimmeh
Seer
Jughead
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 18:21

Silentpaw flicked his tail as the twos groups quarreled aimlessly. They had no point in a kit-like fight, and Morningfog was right-it was very much a petty fight. Silentpaw was not one for fighting, and he definitely did not like Riverclan and Windclan fighting. They had done enough of that these past few moons. Even though he hadn't been born yet, he had heard all about Riverclan and their tendency to fight for no reason. Though Smokepelt had maimed a few apprentices, that was no reason to attack the whole clan. He would defend his grandfather if he could, even if he didnt have blood relation to him. Or did he? He never knew anymore.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3278

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2017 - 19:03

"I'm scolding you for believing that loyalty can only be proven by needless fighting." Brindlewhisker mewed, eyes flashing as she looked down at Hollowpaw; a sigh of exasperation a few heartbeats away from escaping her lips. "Were we all so mindless and battle hungry?" She wondered with a slight wince- no wonder every mentor in all of the Clans could get so snappy! "But if you want to do something loyal, we can go out hunting- since your Clan needs actually needs prey, and not another meaningless skirmish." She spoke more icily- if Hollowpaw thought she was scolding him now, he had an entirely new storm to face when they returned to camp!

"A half-witted response from a half-witted apprentice! If you're the future of Windclan then I truly do send my condolences to your Clan." Shallowpaw snorted, amusement filling him at Hollowpaw's lackluster response. Glancing over at Morningfog, he noted how angry the warrior seemed to be with him; she was definitely going to chew his ear off whenever they got back to camp. "Tawnystorm will give me a moons worth of dawn patrols after this." He reflected sullenly, twitching his ear. "Your right Morningfog, I would rather go hunting," he mewed, "I'd rather help my Clan by feeding them, rather than threatening another patrol for no reason other than I want to further stain my Clan's shaky reputation." He added the last part with a strong note of disdain, glancing over towards Smokepelt.

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Feb 2017 - 19:29

Spiderfur was normally a nervous wreck. However, hearing this apprentice insult and degrade her clan with a tone like that... it infuriated her. Enough so that she was visibly trembling. She wanted words to come out of her shaking mouth, but she couldn't seem to find the right ones. All she could do was stare with a look of pure, unadulterated rage at the snide apprentice, and for once she looked to Smokepelt for a moment, wishing he would do something so that she could show Shallowpaw the mistakes he'd just made. She bit her tongue. If this were to end well, Riverclan had to start it.

A moment of confusion flashed across her muzzle. Why was she so angry, so full of hate? This wasn't like her. The Windclan she-cat was incredibly conflicted, but all she could do was wait the situation out. 'Riverclan was bloodthirsty when they attacked our camp. Throw me over the border and I'll punish him under my own paws!' She stayed silent, but her claws were now digging trenches in the hard moor dirt.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptySat 4 Feb 2017 - 21:19

Morningfog growled at Shallowpaw. "You're acting like a kit, apologize and let's head home." She meowed, lashing her tail. After that, she brushed her tail comfortingly against Dawnpaw. She didn't want to start a fight her nor did she want her daughter hurt.

Start the fight.)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 7:25

"Technically I wasn't fighting. Only responding." He mewed back, simply. "And I'd be more than happy to do some hunting rather than listen to that whimpy kit." The tom rolled his eyes and was about to step back and leave the argument be, but the insult thrown at his clan made his fur bristle. How dare he!

"Oh, you've gone too far now. I'm surprised that Riverclan isn't ashamed to have an apprentice like you among their ranks. Insulting another clan like that? Pathetic." He snarled, lunging at Shallowpaw. No, it might not be the best to start a fight, and he knew he was going to get a telling-off from Brindlewhisker, but at that moment he didn't care. As long as Shallowpaw got what he deserved. He would not get away with insulting Windclan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dawnpaw gave a quick glance at Morningfog, grateful for the small act of kindness. It wasn't much, but at least it was something, right?
The tabby she-cat was about to suggest they just leave now, but she was genuinely surprised at Shallowpaw's insult. Is this really what it has come to? Insulting another clan? Though she was not surprised when Hollowpaw lunged. It was clear that the cats were not going to leave without a fight, so Dawnpaw glared at the Windclan cats, daring them to come any closer.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 8:01

Fallowstripe was surprised. She remembered Sleetfang's harsh words the last time she had a fight with Mottledwing, when the ThunderClan queen was still an apprentice, too—Are you just going to stand there? Fallowstripe's eyes narrowed as she flexed her claws, but she wondered internally if it would be a nugatory quarrel between apprentices. She stayed back, as most of the other cats did, too.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4841

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 15:53

Silentpaw glared amusingly at Hollowpaw, picking fights with the Riverclanners. More problems for Windclan! Though he stayed true to his name with that part, he didn't with another. He watched his clanmate lunge at Shallowpaw, he must want a fight!"Hollowpaw, what are you thinking?! You should have listened to Brindlewhisker, look what you've done!" No doubt he would get involved in the quarrel, but for now, he stayed safe on their side of the gorge. He took a quick glance at Fallowstripe, she must be thinking the same thing as the whole of us! This was a completely useless, pointless fight, and he was not about to get involved in it.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgepaw |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Apprentice |
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptySun 5 Feb 2017 - 21:11

To say that Brindlewhisker was angry was an incredibly inaccurate statement- she was furious. Half of her anger was directed at the Riverclan apprentice's brash, cavalier behavior and jibes toward her Clan, but the other half was simmering over the fact that Hollowpaw had sunk to the Riverclan cat's level. "All the training in the world will never curb his temper." She reflected, exasperated- although a part of her was quietly pleased over the fact that her apprentice was growing into such a fiercely loyal cat. Stalking forward towards the ragged gaping crack in the earth that was the Gorge, she halted, hackles bristling in anger and tail lashing. "Hollowpaw," She snarled, "Come back at once! Leave that snotting fish-brained apprentice alone- his Clanmates will handle this." Brindlewhisker couldn't help but allow the insult to slip from her mouth; despite the fact that she didn't wish for any conflict, it wasn't as if she truly cared for any of the Riverclan cats after all the conflict between their Clans. Her furious gaze slipped from the sparing apprentices and fell upon the Riverclan patrol with the same anger.

Shallowpaw reared up to meet Hollowpaw's lunge, locking his forepaws around the black tom's shoulders and using his weight and momentum against him, allowing his body to go limp and allow the pair to go sprawling. The duo went rolling for a few heartbeats, before Shallowpaw allowed the Windclan cat to rest above him for a moment. "Oh boohoo! You hear a slanderous comment and you immediately resort to violence?!" He snarled, using powerful hindlegs to hurl Hollowpaw off of him, before rising to his paws and lunging forward, teeth bared in anger, "Your behavior is only proving my point- a real warrior would take the insult and move on! You're just further cementing every cat's belief that Windclan is just a group of savage rogues!" He growled, knocking Hollowpaw's legs out from underneath him, cause the Windclan apprentice to thump ungracefully and knock his chin.

ooc) others should join in the fight so it's more than just Shallow and Hollow tussling, but I'm fairly certain there's no battle system involved~

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 10:55

OOC: Kindleblaze is actually going to be the one to blind Morningfog, so I'm gonna add her in here//quietly slides Kindle into the chaotic patrol.
And, uh... I'd totally join the fight, but I'm not risking Smoke getting in trouble for attacking anyone, so unless someone else attacks him first, he's just gonna stand there, contemplating his life C': sorry not sorry

IC: Slightly lowering his hackles, the grey and white tom cast a glance to the RiverClan apprentice who'd shot him a taunting look, but didn't say a word, and instead looked back to Morningfog, his head held high. In the past, he would've been all for a skirmish with RiverClan, but the past was the past, and he'd made a promise to his mother that he intended to keep. No more mistakes, no more reasons for her to disapprove of him, he was a changed cat, or so he tried to be.

Lifting his jaw, the deputy was about to give a provoking remark when Hollowpaw made his move. Jumping across the gorge with ease, the apprentice tackled a RiverClan apprentice, the one whom they called Shallowpaw, and Smokepelt couldn't help but give a soft scoff, a smile making it's way to his muzzle. The apprentices would both get their ears yelled off by the leaders, but seeing such a protective apprentice like Hollowpaw brought a slight joy to him. Of course attacking another clan simply because they insulted you wasn't the right thing to do, but not all cats would take initiative like that, and frankly, the clan needed more fearless cats like that.

Letting out a chuckle and relaxing a little, Smokepelt tried to find some light for this little... situation.

"Better back down before Hollowpaw, the "mighty apprentice" unleashes his true power and takes the lot of you out," he mewed in a lighthearted sort of way. Although it was meant to be a joke, anyone knew that an angry apprentice was a force to be reckoned with and even though he could've spent the whole day watching their "battle," the deputy hoped that Hollowpaw wouldn't test his limits, or else he'd have to step in, and then things would get serious.

"Bindlewhisker, they're only apprentices, it's in their nature to be defensive for their clan," the older tom added softly to his granddaughter, hoping she would take his word into consideration.

~~~~~~

Wishing that she'd woken up sooner to that she could've joined the patrol earlier, Kindleblaze caught up with the WindClan patrol, and just in time. Slowing to a stop and standing by her father, the slender grey she-cat watched as a fight erupted in front of her. What in StarClan's name... was Hollowpaw out of his mind?

Watching as the apprentice lept across the gorge, she looked to her father, shock in her wide, amber eyes. Was he really going to allow this? Last she checked, him doing something along the line of what Hollowpaw was doing almost got him exiled and although she knew that he'd made a promise with Ashstar to not cause any more trouble, she couldn't help but wonder how he felt about this whole thing. Probably itching to join the fight, she thought to herself and a small smile grew on her muzzle.

That was something that her and her father had so much in common, always ready to defend their clan. To some cats (the ones who constantly spat false accusations about Smokepelt and WindClan), they were nothing more than blood thirsty foxhearts who looked for fights. But in reality, that "blood thirsty foxheartedness" was nothing more than a bit of spirit, pride, and loyalty.  Something that the other clans clearly lacked.

Unsheathing her claws, the young warrior bared her teeth and stood her ground next to her father, her muscles tense and tail lashing back and forth. Although it was hard to hold back her anger and disgust towards RiverClan, plus the urge to join the fight, Kindleblaze knew it was the wrong thing to do and wasn't willing to disappoint Smokepelt. Do it for him, she reminded herself, taking a deep breath.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 VHQrlk5
Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 1QYZaRo

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 Molex311
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:05

"That's enough!" With a furious lash of her tail she shoved the two apprentices away from the steep fall of the gorge and deeper into RiverClan. After that she had to duck away from their claws, searching for a way to separate them. Her growl grew louder as she struggled to grab Shallowpaw by the scruff with all of the squabbling.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
BelleBlueWolf

BelleBlueWolf

Characters : [D]Dawnsong, [H]Hollowfang, [Ha]Hailkit
Clan/Rank : [D]Riverclan Young Warrior, [H]Windclan Young Warrior
Virgo Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 11:19

Dawnpaw growled as Hollowpaw leapt but she remained where she was. It would do no good to get into a fight. "Shallowpaw, stop. There's no point."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hollowpaw attempted to swipe the other apprentice with his claws, only to be knocked over. Though, the sleek tom sprang back to his paws with a hiss and was about to attack back when another Riverclan cat shoved both he and Shallowpaw. Hollowpaw narrowed his eyes but watched with amusement as the she-cat attempted to lift the other apprentice by the scruff. When he heard Smokepelt's remark, the black pelted tom snorted in yet more amusement. True, it was somewhat irritating, but Hollowpaw knew that the deputy didn't mean to anger the younger cat.

The tom then stepped back slightly, eyes still narrowed at the Riverclan patrol, and he shot a glance at Shallowpaw to see if he was going to make some sort of retort.

ALL MY CAT INFO
Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 13:17

Fallowstripe was bewildered. She inched backwards, unsheathing her claws if anyone were to spring. She lowered herself, though her hackles rose, and she gave Shallowpaw a glare. And Hollowpaw, she thought coldly, looking at the ebony WindClan apprentice on the other side of the yawning gorge.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyMon 6 Feb 2017 - 20:37

Spiderfur was growing increasingly agitated as she watched the apprentices fight it out across the border. Not just angry at Shallowpaw's remarks, but also concerned about how close, how deep the Gorge suddenly seemed. They were in serious danger of falling in. The little warrior shot Morningfog a somewhat grateful look when she tried to pull the Riverclan apprentice away. She hoped that there would still be at least a bit of awkward friendliness after this encounter, since the Windclan cat still needed to return the favor of her risking her life to save her niece. Hopefully though, now would not be that time.

She gave an uncertain glance towards Smokepelt and was alarmed to see the smirk on his face. 'Is he enjoying this?' She was growing grey fur, for Starclan's sake! Sooner or later, any more of this type of stress would make her heart stop permanently. Another figure caught her eye, and right then, she almost literally fulfilled that. Kindleblaze.

"Don't you dare," she meant to think, but actually whispered under her breath. She wasn't thinking of jumping over... was she?

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 18:42

hump)

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2017 - 19:22

"Yes and we've all seen whats happened to apprentices here." Brindlewhisker growled, to exasperated to really listen to Smokepelt's chiding advice, watching as Morningfog began to pull apart the dueling pair. "So forgive me if I'm not in the mood to have to fish some apprentice's corpse out of the Gorge all because they're a pair of hotheads who can't keep their hormones in check!" She hissed, glaring over at the opposite of the Gorge where Hollowpaw and Shallowpaw continued their little snappy fest. She sighed, closing her eyes briefly as a dull pounding began to rage in the back of her skull- why was everyone so okay with allowing apprentices to act out like this? She stole a glance out of the corner of her eyes, only to find that Kindleblaze was looking about as tense and eager as Hollowpaw had before he leaped the Gorge. "For Starclans sake you can prove loyalty in ways other than a battle!" Brindlewhisker reflected with another sigh, wishing that Mottleheart were here- he was always better at soothing ruffled fur than she was.

Shallowpaw allowed himself to be pulled away and quickly rose to his paws to support his own weight -not wishing for Morningfog to strain herself trying to lift him up."You're right Dawnpaw," He mewed, rolling his eyes, "There's no point in getting my paws dirty- every cat knows these filthy, pathetic cats will be the cause of their own demise, in fact their behavior today only solidified that. I shouldn't try to speed up the inevitable fate Starclan so clearly planned for them." He shrugged, unfazed by both Smokepelt's words and Hollowpaw's attitude. Redirecting his attention towards Hollowpaw, he gave a disdained sniff and raised an eyebrow as Hollowpaw simply stood there- were all Windclan cats as stupid as the rabbits they hunted? "I get you must be truly slow and all if you think that trying to provoke a little skirmish will heal all your copious amounts of insecurities, but don't forget you're still trespassing in Riverclan territory- meaning that I am well within my rights to fling your empty head right into the Gorge."

wow guys giving me so much dialogue to go off of. C':

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}   Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate Events {For The Make Her Blind Plot}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next