Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 4:06 pm

Pansypaw nodded in agreement to Bouncepaw's remorseful statements before replying; "I know, so I don't want to wait that long." Nuzzling his neck lovingly, she purred "How about in a week?" Pulling back, she met his glimmering gaze and meowed sympathetically

"I know it sounds like a long time...but we must be cautious." She didn't want any of her clanmates or family members noticing her exhaustion or catching her sneaking off. Her cousin, and denmate, Viperpaw was her main concern. We spend so much time together, she would be bound to notice anything out of the ordinary

Back to top Go down
Dimmeh

Dimmeh

Characters : Blackwhisker and Midge, coming soon.
Clan/Rank : "WCC's National Treasure"
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 2850

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2017 5:48 pm

"Yes," purred Bouncepaw in agreement to his lover's words, "I-I think a-a-a week wou-would be good." The medicine cat apprentice smiled weakly at Pansypaw, not bearing to imagine how he would manage without her. Bouncepaw, great StarClan, what are you thinking? You don't need her like you need freshkill. He blinked remorsefully at her.

Blacktwig/Blackwhisker --- ThunderClan * Fallowstripe --- StarClan * Goatshade --- StarClan * Bouncepaw --- StarClan * Egretkit --- StarClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2017 10:03 am

Her emerald eyes gleamed in the moonlight as Pansypaw purred happily. Leaning forward, she pressed her forehead against his and tenderly touched noses with her lover. "Until then, my love..." she whispered in a hushed tone, and stayed there for a few moments, longing to be in this place, with him, for the rest of eternity. I have never felt so at home, here, with him.

Even though her heart screamed to stay there forever, breathing in his sweet, comforting scent, she knew they must separate. Tearing herself away from his side, she gave Bouncepaw one last nuzzle before turning away, back to SkyClan. Her family. Her home. Her border, from him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)   If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

If We're Sinners then it Feels Like Heaven To Me (Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3