Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c] Empty
PostSubject: heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]   heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c] EmptySat 23 Mar 2024 - 19:42

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Restlessness and boredom were emotions Wrenpaw was rapidly becoming increasingly familiar with as she recovered. On the one paw, she was no longer so sick she was barely aware of the passage of time, much less had the urge to entertain herself. On the other paw, she hadn’t recovered enough to really do much of anything besides walking about, and even that exhausted her. So… she was bored. And being left to her own thoughts…

Well, that wasn’t a good feeling these days. She didn’t want to dwell on her current situation. When she thought about it for two long, it felt like she was drowning.

Being sick for so long meant she hadn’t gotten to spend much meaningful time with most of her clanmates beyond basic interactions, especially those she wasn’t directly related with. Rookflight didn’t seem to be actively busy, and Wrenpaw would love to just sit and chat with someone. So she approached Rookflight, bumping their shoulder with her own to get their attention.

“Hey, Rookflight,” She said, voice hoarse and purr scratchy, but smile genuine and warm. “Got a few? Feels like it’s been forever since we talked.”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
downfive
Former Staff
Former Staff
downfive

Characters : [R]owansong [Ro]okflight [S]ilverhawk [P]igeonpouce [F]ish [T]wilightkit
Clan/Rank : [R] RiverClan T5 Elder [Ro] RiverClan T4 Warrior [S] ShadowClan T3 Warrior [P] T2 RiverClan Warrior [F] T2 Rogue [T] RiverClan Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 2494

PostSubject: Re: heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]   heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c] EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024 - 22:32

"But I know there's a reason I'm alive."
Rookflight
T3 Warrior | RiverClan | they/he

Rookflight had two guesses as to where the bump against their shoulder came. It was too brusque to be Larkspring or Cindersky (though he doubted she would approach in that manner now), and Willowwisp rarely greeted them with physicality... So when he looked up from the reeds he'd been weaving together, Wrenpaw's visage before him came as no surprise. He was glad to see her more active again, though there was a subtle pang over considering how energetic she'd been before the illness struck. Whatever the foreign disease had been, it attacked Wrenpaw with particular savagery. It was unfortunate she could no longer consider her duties as a medicine cat, but Rookflight would be pleased to one day have her as a companion in warriorhood.

An ear flicked away his private considerations. Rookflight straightened and nodded in offerance for her to sit. "Wrenpaw," he greeted softly. "I am not busy. We may always talk." They allowed her a few moments to settle before continuing on. "I am glad to see you seem to be on the mend. How are you feeling today?" It was, perhaps, a sour question, but one Rookflight felt necessitated asking.
profile | playlist | discord: downfive | timezone: est | code (c) kieer

FishRogue
T2 Rogue
#2F8A7B
SilverhawkShadowClan
T3 Warrior
#845D56
RowansongRiverClan
T5 Elder
#68228B
RookflightRiverClan
T4 Warrior
#6082B6
PigeonpounceRiverClan
T2 Warrior
#20AED4
TwilightkitRiverClan
Kit
#5B31AD
[not pictured]

Art by Xaandiir!
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1024

PostSubject: Re: heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]   heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c] EmptyMon 8 Apr 2024 - 17:34

WrenpawRiverclan Camp

Wrenpaw’s ears perked up at Rookflight’s easy agreement to her company. She’s known Rookflight, among others like Larkspring and Sunpool, since her kithood. They should be one of the cats she knows best outside her family, but lately, Wrenpaw felt disconnected from everyone that she once knew. Her family included. Isolated by her sickness, it had begun to feel as though everyone had moved on without her, that they didn’t need her anymore. And while she knew those doubts could not be cleared easily, it was reassuring regardless to be welcomed easily back into her friends lives.

She settled down at Rookflight’s side as invited to, tucking her paws underneath her, angled slightly to be able to face Rookflight as they talked. Her own ear flicked at the question. How are you feeling? is one of those well-meaning questions that grew increasingly tiresome, especially when Wrenpaw had no reassuring answers to give. But she knew they came from a place of love, so she tried to answer them cheerfully regardless. “Better than when we were at the lake, that’s for sure!” She said, and she ignored how her voice still sounded so hoarse.

“What are you up to?” She asked, leaning forward a bit to see what was occupying Rookflight’s paws. “And hey, since I feel like I’ve barely had the chance to ask, how’s warrior life been treating you?” She stretched out her paws and settled her chin atop them, smiling warmly at Rookflight.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]   heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

heaven knows, I could really use a friend [c]
Page 1 of 1